Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today (13745 Views)

The World Today / For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by ijebabe: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Orikinla:

You make more sense than the nonsense of the re-tarded poster.
You must be hurting, pele.
Who's the person liking your posts? Where are you? Lol!
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tolexander: The list make sense!
Is Funmi Odegbami on the list Funmi Iyanda?
Now my own list.

My mother (if she hadn't given birth to me, i wouldn't have added to the list).
My Sister.

Patience Jonathan- for gladly associating herself with the fellow widows.

Hellen Johnson Sirleaf- first west african female president.

Bianca Ojukwu- nigerian ambassador to spain.

HID Awolowo- behind a successful man, there is always a wonderful woman.

Annie Macauley- for gladly marrying 2face after his mass production of babies.

Lol. Guy, you razz small. Lol.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by ijebabe: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
feminine A: What do you really mean by 'inspiration'? I think we need to redefine that then some names shouldn't be on that list. What's kate henshaw, toolz, linda ikeji,actresses that sleep around, some of this celebs are either gay or bi

Revist your list. There are better qualified women out there silently making impact than some people on that list
Please provide your own list of those people who aren't already mentioned. Even some people consider Cossy and Tonto a role model grin
Its not for you to decide unfortunately.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by ijebabe: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
ayandee: Late Mrs Solarin of Mayflower school
I remember her, she deserves to be on the list.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by TriggerHappy: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Da only woman who inspired me is my mother and if u r going to bring names like omo and phucking Kate Cockshaw in da list den u might as well bring in kardashian cuz she inspired an idiotic nigerian who paid her half a million dollar Jux to be present in a function and she well known around da world than omo and cockshaw grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by metti(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
angryHow is Aghata Amata inspiring? Somebody that can't keep her family. Rubbish! angry
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sleeping with rich politicians and businessmen and yet managing to maintain a facade of 'dignity' and 'respectability' is something that would inspire millions of girls. I guess that explains why the likes of Omotola and Kate Henshaw are on that list.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
mother Theresa ?
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by dulphines: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
What about MO (moment with MO) I love that woman!
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by dulphines: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
What about MO (moment with MO) I love that woman. She's got personality! She's gat swagg!
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
My list of women worth celebrating for being inspirational...
1. Rosa Parks
2. Anne Frank
3. Liz Murray
4. Mother Teresa
5. Helen Keller
6.Susan B. Anthony
7. Ghandi, Thatcher, Bhutto
8. Oprah
9. Amanpour
10. Serena Williams

2 Likes

Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by blackbeau1(f): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Great list @ poster but if you don't mind my asking, how does Linda Ikeji inspire us? Or what does she inspire us to do? To be amebos? No offence meant tho
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Emmzalon: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum,sola allyson,patience ozokwo and becky enenche...
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Cruxxy(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2013
This list is not complete. How come my wife's name didnt appear?
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Sage1: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Rubbish whr did u keep Late pastor BIMBO ODUKOYA?
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by collinkz: 2:29am On Mar 09, 2013
Kendra is funny and inspiring too, Nkoney Ibori, Patricial Ette and Jonto and mrs Jonah should top the list
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by drkay(m): 4:13am On Mar 09, 2013
How come names like Dr. Orekunrin is missing on that long list?
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by agiboma(f): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2013
The first lady Micheal Obama makes the most sense to me, dont even know a lot of the others
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Capnd143(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2013
RUBBISH . . . Without tonto decay the list is nt complete! Imagine her publicity stunt has made front page for goo 68 times on nairaland! Toto decay is number one! LMAO
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by ijebabe: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2013
black_beau: Great list @ poster but if you don't mind my asking, how does Linda Ikeji inspire us? Or what does she inspire us to do? To be amebos? No offence meant tho
I don't think its about the amebo but making something for herself at a time when blogging wasn't a money making venture for Nigerians. She's one of the people that has made blogging a part of our culture.
Thats what I get from her.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by ijebabe: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: My list of women worth celebrating for being inspirational...
1. Rosa Parks
2. Anne Frank
3. Liz Murray
4. Mother Teresa
5. Helen Keller
6.Susan B. Anthony
7. Ghandi, Thatcher, Bhutto
8. Oprah
9. Amanpour
10. Serena Williams
I like this smiley
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by blank(f): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2013
How is Uche Erobu not on the list?

She was the first female partner in any firm. She opened the way for other females to make it to that level. She is doing wonders in ICAN. She was listed by Forbes as one of the most influential women in the world.

Yet you have Halima Abubakar. Nonsense.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by ijebabe: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2013
^You just killed ur post with the last line. SMH.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by wittytezzy(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2013
Now my own list.

My Sister.

....All u talk, na me talk am
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by wittytezzy(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Now my own list.

My Sister.

....beta list joor! All u talk, na me talk am
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Tolexander: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2013
witty tezzy: ....beta list joor! All u talk, na me talk am
witty tezzy! You mean na you gat the tolexander handle?
Is ok o!
I will give my own list as you said.

St Janet- nigerian lewd musician.

Madam Turai Yaradua- for single handedly fencing Jonathan out of the presidential house.

Indira Ghandi- first female and two times Indian President.

Kudirat Abiola- for standing solidly behind MKO Abiola during Abacha's terror
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by holladele: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
unpleasant and infuriating being raised about Mothers' Day. is this day necessary?.... isn't it bad public policy? ... No politician with half his sense, which a majority of politicians have , is likely to vote for its abolition, however. as a class, mothers are tender and loving, but as a voting bloc they would not hesitate for an instant to pull the seat out from under any congressman who suggest that Mother is not entitled to a box of chocolate each year. A sweet tree and hamper in the range of prices; A pearl earring in costly term; A free glass of pressco on mum arrival; A gorgeous boutique dress in exorbitant rate; A breakfast or lunch in one of the exquisite lounge or restaurant. and a .... So, let's treat our mother with love, care and affection. because they deserve it. 365 days in a year, one of such day is set aside for the mother. ( 1 timothy 1:5) if u don't know what to give to her, bake her a cake, few cup-cake she will love the effort u put into doing it. celebrate her for who she is. Happy mothers' day! ( what do u think?)
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by holladele: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
unpleasant and infuriating question were being raised about Mothers' Day. is this day necessary?.... isn't it bad public policy? ... No politician with half his sense, which a majority of politicians have , is likely to vote for its abolition, however. as a class, mothers are tender and loving, but as a voting bloc they would not hesitate for an instant to pull the seat out from under any congressman who suggest that Mother is not entitled to a box of chocolate each year. A sweet tree and hamper in the range of prices; A pearl earring in costly term; A free glass of pressco on mum arrival; A gorgeous boutique dress in exorbitant rate; A breakfast or lunch in one of the exquisite lounge or restaurant. and a .... So, let's treat our mother with love, care and affection. because they deserve it. 365 days in a year, one of such day is set aside for the mother. ( 1 timothy 1:5) if u don't know what to give to her, bake her a cake, few cup-cake she will love the effort u put into doing it. celebrate her for who she is. Happy mothers' day! ( what do u think?)
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by dadamuyiwa: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
By what standard did u pick these women, IMO, d list is full of ordinary people who have not cross the rubicon, and whose life achievements are not better than that of my grandma in d village. For instance, d likes of Mary Kay Ash does, Marie Currie, etc did not male d list. Na wa o!
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by NonsoB: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Seriously? No BEYONCE KNOWLES on the list? You gotta be kidding me.
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Was the list prepared by our local standard or influenced by int'l moderators? I'm afraid if Kiran Bedi, Indra Nooyi, Zara Zahdid, Christiane Amanpour & Gular Sabançi are not on the list it shouldn't hv any credibility. #TRUTHRULES
Re: 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today by Lordwize(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
The list no korect o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Things You Did As A Child / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.