Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Men:license To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men:license To Cheat? (865 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men:license To Cheat? by damil(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2008
I was discussing this with a girl friend and it got so interesting. Guys take it at liberty to date as much girls as they can and would be ready to brag about it anytime,anywhere. Girls on the otherhand(at least decent ones) would lose face if they dare.
Some girls even see this attitude as the fact that their MAN is attractive, and would love their rivals? to see them as the victor? even girls have come to accept the fact that it is only being MAN to have more than one girl.
I know God made all things perfect, but i dont think nature is fair to the ladies. i mean a guy could date hundred girls and still end up with a lovely and respectable woman(a lady could try that!)
Anyway ladies keep keeping yourself as a living sacrifice! And good luck!

1 Like

Re: Men:license To Cheat? by sistajay(f): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2008
It depends which small town you dey, haven't you heard two can play that game. . . . . . . .CHEATIN, and the woman still comes out RESPECTABLE. Erm its those with low self esteem that accepts cheatin.
Re: Men:license To Cheat? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2008
Cheat what. . .if he's all for being like every other man. . .goodluck to him tongue
Re: Men:license To Cheat? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2008
Men: License to their downfall?
Re: Men:license To Cheat? by lonelypal(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2008
undecided thats a wrong notion ma broda
Re: Men:license To Cheat? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
Not nature but society.
Re: Men:license To Cheat? by olugirl(f): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2010
its society. All it does it makes d females very secretive when they cheat and u never catch them.

I have a couple of married female friends playing their husbands big time, dont think d woman is a fool when she keeps quiet on u cheating.

On the other hand, i dont always believe guys as a man that is a virgin will claim that he has slept with 100 girls, while a girl that has slept with 100 men will claim she is a virgin.

Nothin spoil
Re: Men:license To Cheat? by hermosa(f): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster, ur thread has just put all gurls down.ur a disgrace, Bleep off!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Or My Fience? 1 Has To Go. / How Many Of Us On This Site Are Married? / How Long Does Your Honey Moon Last After The Other Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.