Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (44202 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
was it in a club u toasted her grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Temi 23: Yam leg or no yam leg some men can never be pleased.

Something tells me u do have cassava legs grin

NA TRUE cheesy
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Something tells me u do have cassava legs grin

NA TRUE cheesy

Be nice to her joorgrin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by dharnte: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
firstly...wen last did you eat porridge?

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by khiaa(f): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
What are yam legs and K legs?

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by DECOtech(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2013
U no see the legs earlier cos she probably was the one who toasted u with the key to a murano or an FX35 danglin frm her fingers. MUMU!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by kolamilan(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
what a question
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by kolamilan(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
what a question !
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by hardbody: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
adaobi123: didnt you not see the yam leg before ??

Lol at didn't you NOT see....

Na so the thing vex you reach

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SensualMan: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
For those of u making fun of my story nd criticising me and asking whether i ddnt see the legs nd teeth before, well yes, i ddnt see the legs, we met met on fb nd we'v bn chatting for a week b4 she chose to visit, she was smiling in all her fb pix, her teeths ddnt show.
Her teeths r not arranged well, sum wer two in one, sum were vacant, i refrained from further kissing cos her teeths were jamming mine.
As for her legs, she gather yam no be small. I luv my chics in short skirts.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kirinwa: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
You don't need any advice. Go and finish what you started.Na so you go take carry Spirit.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by eastOFwest(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Ddnt know ds babe has yam-legs until today she came 2 do wkend @my place nd wore my boxers, and her teeths r sumhow. I no longer like her plz wat do i do?

In Nigeria things are always the other way round! In England (& most western countries) it's not called yam legs , it's called "definition" (calves). Women spend countless hours in the gym doing squats and leg presses to get " yam legs".

3 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by razznaija(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.

OMG una no go kill me wit laugh.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ba7man(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
eastOFwest:

In Nigeria things are always the other way round! In England (& most western countries) it's not called yam legs , it's called "definition" (calves). Women spend countless hours in the gym doing squats and leg presses to get " yam legs".
Naaah. When he says "Yam legs"....He honestly means "Yam legs". Picture a Footballer's calves. Yeah, that's what he's talking about.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kgdavid(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
dude how can u come here to ask wat yu can do? even a 15 year old simply cant descend to the level of asking such an aimless question. unless yu want us to tel yu to use her legs to cook yam porridge?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]But most of the celebrity in America that are called sexxy all have Yam legs. It seems it's only in Nigeria and Africa that Yam legs on ladies is not a delight.[/size]
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]But most of the celebrity in America that are called sexxy all have Yam legs. It seems it's only in Nigeria and Africa that Yam legs on ladies is not a delight.[/size]
!!!!!!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
eastOFwest:

I've never understood it, but there is some truth to this. But eww undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by vanstanzy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Trim her yam legs, off course. Or better still blame GEJ.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]But most of the celebrity in America that are called sexxy all have Yam legs. It seems it's only in Nigeria and Africa that Yam legs on ladies is not a delight.[/size]

You are correct! I guess some Naija men think that ladies should all have skinny legs.
Anyway, I like ladies with prominent calves (yam legs).
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=18pt]What type of stupid topic is this?
Did he not see her "Yam legs" before asking her out?
Guys can be really stupid and Nigerian guys in particular.

You chase and harass a girl for relationship and then later accuse her of stressing you?![/size]
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Oahray: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: For those of u making fun of my story nd criticising me and asking whether i ddnt see the legs nd teeth before, well yes, i ddnt see the legs, we met met on fb nd we'v bn chatting for a week b4 she chose to visit, she was smiling in all her fb pix, her teeths ddnt show.
Her teeths r not arranged well, sum wer two in one, sum were vacant, i refrained from further kissing cos her teeths were jamming mine.
hehehehehehehehe grin. Besides the fact say your english na die, you come funny in a silly way grin

5 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by otumfour(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
whats happening on the internet today? shocked shocked shocked fools everywhere undecided....didn't this pr!ck notice the yam b4 falling for her....nkwasiasem
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by amygreat24(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fb grin grin grin
Sensual Man: For those of u making fun of my story nd criticising me and asking whether i ddnt see the legs nd teeth before, well yes, i ddnt see the legs, we met met on fb nd we'v bn chatting for a week b4 she chose to visit, she was smiling in all her fb pix, her teeths ddnt show.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
let her go for legs surgery cheesy
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2013

Sorry. I guess she didn't post pics of her calves. cool
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1220200&post=14677312

What is YAM-legs?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
So this Bullshite mad the front.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Biggyd2: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
I no longer like her plzease.

Stops reading.
Quietly repeats the quote above to self.
Looks up to heaven and back to earth.
Claps hands 3x and places hand akimbo and asks OP, "What exactly do you want me to tell you as you no like am again?" Na wa o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.