Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,545 members, 7,921,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (44535 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by abbeybanks(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Go to the closest abattoir and lend one of their dagger knife then shape the leg to the best shape you fancy most with it
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
adexsimply: yeah u ar ryt..HOT YAMS cheesy
until she kicks you cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kelvin677(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Guy u must b kidin yam leg? Hehehehe anyway pounded yam nd nsala soup wl b a vry gud idea enjoy ur food
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by olempe(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

Go hug wet transformer.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by chucky234(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Why is Lynxx always found hugging or caressing ladies (both ugly and beautiful ones) at red carpet parties
Abi dem take women do am
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
shymexx:

Your hypothesis is wrong...

We have to use Inertia and Newton's law of universal gravitation.

Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every point mass in the universe attracts every other point mass with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

So, the "yam leg" is directly proportional to the product of their masses(batty and ti.ts) and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them... grin grin

GBAM! The prof has spoken grin

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by kollytin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gbam!!! Lobatan.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by kollytin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lmao!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by eghosarita: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
loving a woman becos of her beauty is like liking a house becos of d paint, those things ll definitely fade away, even if not now in d future, now why bother about d outward appearance, look within her, she might have the most beautiful inner being than all those with wonderful outward beauty, do not be discouraged, search for what she has within,however, I think u guys should practice christian relationship and not indulge in pre marital sex.

4 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Lanre6: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
baby_123: So when you were toasting her, you didn't see her legs? You shouldn't be having girlfriends, you are too young. So after you have panashed her, you now notice her teeth and yam legs
Lwkm....
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by RedLight1: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: those legs are hot! grin
indeed grin grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Lanre6: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
190: Cut the yam away and plant it

Its raining season
lol
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by obyikye(f): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
walahi some women don suffer.please let her go because her missing rib is somewhere searching for her. I am sure those with slim and tiny legs would appreciate her someday.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Lanre6: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
stpat1: maybe its because you have cassava legs grin
lol...
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Abrantie: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pound her grin... get it?... yam... pound.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by fonssy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Cut the yam cook pounded yam and white soup...chai! My eyes have read so many things on NL. Hmmmm...*just laughing*
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by oscarchuks: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
I pray she kicks ya silly good 4 nothing butt back to stone age with d "yammy leg"...=)) L̳̿Ö̤̣̇=D ☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺=D Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. =)). Ode!

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by eghosarita: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
denzel2009: Turn her to Pistorius
something must be wrong with u, abeg even though d guy is a silly person for asking such question, we are not as crazy as d whites that kills indiscriminately, apart from d so called boko haram ppl, we have always been so sane, so he can't do her like pistorius.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
@poster. u just dont want her anymore. am sure u noticed it when u were about to do it. why dint u stop then instead of complaining after u don chop am finish.we should all learn to love our partners irrespective of body structure.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexybaby22: @poster. u just dont want her anymore. am sure u noticed it when u were about to do it. why dint u stop then instead of complaining after u don chop am finish.we should all learn to love our partners irrespective of body structure.

Exactly.. Like I always say, we are all beautifully created and sexily endowed.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
eghosarita: loving a woman becos of her beauty is like liking a house becos of d paint, those things ll definitely fade away, even if not now in d future, now why bother about d outward appearance, look within her, she might have the most beautiful inner being than all those with wonderful outward beauty, do not be discouraged, search for what she has within,however, I think u guys should practice christian relationship and not indulge in pre marital sex.

1000 Likes for your comment cool

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by papaone(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
cut the yam and sell it to yam seller then live the leg.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yam Legs? Can we get a picture of these yam legs you speak of? undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Karpurt: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
OMG!!! A creature that was fearfully and wonderfully created by
the creator is now been criticized by a fellow creature, Yam legs?
What is the name given to the teeth? Are ur fingers equal? Are u the Mr
No error or the perfect one? Anyway I can't blame u and i won't blame u
But remember she was formed from u ever from the beginning and to be
Candid u two look very much alike.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Dermie: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
simple, remove d yam 4rm her leg...
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
can we also knw u look cus birds of d same feather flocks together!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
is it Oturkpo Yam or Kogi?

I suspect the poster has just been dumped by his babe.This is a way to rubbish her image
Just like the eediot that left his wife of 13 years for some Yoruwood actress and suddenly realized she was no good and that he didn't marry her properly after 3 boys and 13 years of being man and wife.
Na today?
Nonsense!
I guess she was wearing a burka prior to now

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by jamesife(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Habaaaa....y u dey vex wt ds guy na....guy u goooooon u no get yarn....even my 3year old nephew will not write this shit or even think so childish like you. What ever u wanna do wt her is your choice n should be personal. Wish you d very best!!!
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by tlops(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
I guess you have "egg head". perfect combo, yam and egg!

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by nytwolf: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
grin
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
grin grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.