Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,760 members, 7,952,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan (18354 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak! See What A Chelsea Fan Did / My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. / These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Scarpon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
just join Barcelona and see wonders
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by IKILL: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lmfao grin

Dude! Ur Face 2 strong..CheLsea fans face 2 dey strong sef undecided
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ozenko: u r consolling ur self abi,take am easy o
Up gunners.i was very happy for the blue yesterday. utd should thank their keeper lol.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ifedun2: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Cant stop laughing @ comments.You guys will send Ali Baba and co out of biz if you mean to o. kudos!

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by kingingkinging: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexkillz: She's very normal, and it's an excellent reason. Better teams like Man U are supported by better men. Na better man she want.

Look at u. So if Peter Okoye (PSquare, D'Banj, Tuface, Wizkid, Bank W, or any celebrity) had gone to that same lady in a Chelsea's jersey, are u saying she would have said same thing

She had her reason other than that. QED

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by PurestBoy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
RedBenson: She Refused To Accept Me Cos Am A Chelsea Fan, Is She Normal?

Having my 'blues' T-shirt actively on me this evening after a 2-2 draw match wit Man-U, i just met dis pretty chik when i began to toast her. After much and aggressive yarning, she said she cant give her no. cos am a chelsea fan?

Pls is that a good reason for a lady to reject a handsome and vibrant young man like me?

Source pls!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by xynerise: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
So sexkillz sent this sh.it to frontpage? undecided.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by RedLight1: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2013

Having my 'blues' T-shirt actively on me this evening after a 2-2 draw match wit Man-U, i just met dis pretty chik when i began to toast her. After much and aggressive yarning, she said she cant give her no. cos am a chelsea fan?

Pls is that a good reason for a lady to reject a handsome and vibrant young man like me?
did u smoke red-benson and hedges before u approached her? grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by adexsimply(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by vokalguy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thats ridiculous, she needs to come up with a better excuse for not dating you. I lived with a Manchester United fan for about 3 years. I dated a Manchester United fan who actually taunts me anytime we loose.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Tjohnnay: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Taaaaaaa, make she sharap der undecided, wt is she feeln like, if na victor moses or john mikel obi come approach her nw, if I hear say she noe go say 'yes' all dis chewing gum gals self undecided undecided, @ op, or mayb ur mowt dey smell cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by RedLight1: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Chelsea fans usually do so it's the same thing. So, instead of asking someone if they have brushed their teeth just say "Are you a chelsea fan?"

But i don't know why a lady in her right senses would want to go out with a chelsea fan. They're very rude and uncouth and won't waste time to break a chelsea dry gin bottle on your head at the slightest provocation. If you want to live long, stay away from chelsea.[/size]
[size=14pt]afam please do me a favour.... can u shut up please?[/size] angry angry
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Regiblinkz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omo mehn!!!see thread and needle ooo
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by khazeem(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
willyo: the chick is a learner. she should had understood rivalry is only on the active field of play. better learn nw that Wayne Rooney's a good friend of Super Frankie Lampard. well, i don't pitty those who wants to remain poor for life. cos the Blues fan is a Billionaire u know.
billionaires on d streetz of lagos (.agberooos)....i think wen nxt d poster is in dat same situation, he suld be on an arsenal jersey and see what happens..
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by RedLight1: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
PurestBoy:

Source pls!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by muyeindaclub(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon:
That's one thing with Chelsea fans. Always AGGRESSIVE in ANYTHING they do. Even in the field of play, they play aggressively. Now one of them approached a girl and started yearning aggressively instead of yearning Arsenaly (calm).

Sorry bro, try next time.
oh oh, i can see dat d aggressively shut all man u fans mouth up yesterday. I dey laf ooo
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Chelsea fans usually do so it's the same thing. So, instead of asking someone if they have brushed their teeth just say "Are you a chelsea fan?"

But i don't know why a lady in her right senses would want to go out with a chelsea fan. They're very rude and uncouth and won't waste time to break a chelsea dry gin bottle on your head at the slightest provocation. If you want to live long, stay away from chelsea.[/size]

Shut up your dirty mouth. . . .Na jealosuy go kill you.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by kaydibs(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Stupid thread! Just wasted 5mins of my life I ain't getting back. Mtshwwww
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by muyeindaclub(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
all man u fans continue blabbing, becuz ur expectation was been cut short yesterday. Hoobi. Up blues

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
[size=14pt]afam please do me a favour.... can u shut up please?[/size] angry angry

~Bluetooth:

Shut up your dirty mouth. . . .Na jealosuy go kill you.

By their fruits you shall know them. Chelsea fans can be spotted from faraway.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by DnigerianPrince: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Who stole my wallet angry
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
ashe2: i heard gist that chelsea fans will toast u wll, date u for a time and leave you...dats from ur team they can decode your kind of person.. i also heard dat Arsenal fans are rili so patient and that was on point...sooo. wink
i also heard arsenal fans do not spend much..........
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ItsUncleDee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
U nid training

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Fussbot: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
RedBENSON??CHELSEA??AGGRESIVELY??..wating u con xpect guy??
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
OP forget her cos she no know better thing.

CHELSEA RULES.

BLUES FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Kaxmytex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:

Afam4eva:

dis mod wey dey yab person...hehehehe,i go wounjure u o..cheesy
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ecosanders: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chelsea owner dump coaches at will afta getting hìgh on chelsea dry gin, so she decode u gonna do d same thing if she gree 4 u.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by RedLight1: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:

which club u dey support self
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by vanstanzy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2013

Stop feeling on top of the world, with ur Co*ck and bu*ll tale. She don't like u, period.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Afam4eva(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Haryor54: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
It will nt b well with all man u fans in dis nairaland, u pple think u kno ow 2 insult, asshole of u all, blues for lyf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Forgive Men Quickly? / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.