Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,762 members, 7,952,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan (18355 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak! See What A Chelsea Fan Did / My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. / These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by bonna4u(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ poster the girl did what any wise girl would do. She doesn't know you, but she knows you are a chelsea fan and all agberos are chelsea fans. Next time let the lady know you(not an agbero) before telling her you are a chelsea fan. Moral of the story; don't ever toast a girl while wearing your chelsea jersey again.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Kaxmytex(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
ecosanders: Chelsea owner dump coaches at will afta getting hìgh on chelsea dry gin, so she decode u gonna do d same thing if she gree 4 u.
[size=28pt]all d money wey u don dey use watch ur trophyless club(arsenal),if u gather all d money 2geda and u enroll 4 evening classes,ur lyf no go b lyk diz....mumu[/size]
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chelsea: The club of Agberos. Most agberos in all Lagos bustops are Chelsea fans. (Sahara Reporters 2013)

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexkillz: Chelsea: The club of Agberos. Most agberos in all Lagos bustops are Chelsea fans. (Sahara Reporters 2013)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by adexsimply(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Haryor54: It will nt b well with all man u fans in dis nairaland, u pple think u kno ow 2 insult, asshole of u all, blues for lyf
now thats my idea of a true chelsea fan...thumbs up bro grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
kingingkinging:

Look at u. So if Peter Okoye (PSquare, D'Banj, Tuface, Wizkid, Bank W, or any celebrity) had gone to that same lady in a Chelsea's jersey, are u saying she would have said same thing

She had her reason other than that. QED
Yes.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by adexsimply(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]all d money wey u don dey use watch ur trophyless club(arsenal),if u gather all d money 2geda and u enroll 4 evening classes,ur lyf no go b lyk diz....mumu[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ecosanders: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kaxmytex:
slowpoke, who told u am an Arsenal fan? D mata realy hit u o, abi anoda gal reject u too?
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Davidson267(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
RedBenson: She Refused To Accept Me Cos Am A Chelsea Fan, Is She Normal?

Having my 'blues' T-shirt actively on me this evening after a 2-2 draw match wit Man-U, i just met dis pretty chik when i began to toast her. After much and aggressive yarning, she said she cant give her no. cos am a chelsea fan?

Pls is that a good reason for a lady to reject a handsome and vibrant young man like me?
u can't even write gud english,wat do me mean my 'toast'?well maybe u dnt knw d linguistic meaning of toast
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Davidson267: u can't even write gud english,wat do me mean my 'toast'?well maybe u dnt knw d linguistic meaning of toast
You are in no position to correct written English!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by mobf: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
did u smoke red-benson and hedges before u approached her? grin

grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by RedLight1: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
https://www.nairaland.com/1219970/enugu-rangers-fan-thread-flying
well i asked u to shut up becos u didnt make any sense in ur first post on the thread tongue tongue
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
Useless Fan rejecting a useless fan becos of a useless purpose.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by adexsimply(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Davidson267: u can't even write gud english,wat do me mean my 'toast'?well maybe u dnt knw d linguistic meaning of toast
check ur write-up..@linguist grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by IKILL: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
y did u decide 2 disgrace urseLf, u shud av just kept quiet sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nicepoker(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
u took chelsea dry gin that was why. Sory try again looser
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by 190theclown: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
REALITY101: Now I know why 190 been single all his life and hunting every handle with "f" on nairaland

shut up undecided
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by gp66(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Emoticon:
That's one thing with Chelsea fans. Always AGGRESSIVE in ANYTHING they do. Even in the field of play, they play aggressively. Now one of them approached a girl and started yearning aggressively instead of yearning Arsenaly (calm).

Sorry bro, try next time.

she refused to xtend her number to u becos u acted and yarned aggressive. U know u are going for unity btwn u and her so why dint u approach her unitedly instead of chelsealy or arsenally? We United fans are always Gentle and cool headed unlike CFC dope smoking fans.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Chelsea fans usually do so it's the same thing. So, instead of asking someone if they have brushed their teeth just say "Are you a chelsea fan?"

But i don't know why a lady in her right senses would want to go out with a chelsea fan. They're very rude and uncouth and won't waste time to break a chelsea dry gin bottle on your head at the slightest provocation. If you want to live long, stay away from chelsea.[/size]
hahahaha! re u a chelsea fan? Funny dude
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Davidson, ur Ph.D form of english almost ended thread in disaster. Better go back to primary 2. mumu!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Hirbonkay: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
U beta shut up
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
this thread too sweet.... that guy who tried to correct 'toast' really got me LOL...

Ok... I LOVE CHELSEA... I love hw they treated man Utd yesterday! the thing de pain... I would hav wishd Mata scored wit dat his last opportunity..

UP BLUES...My blood is Blue!!
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
willyo: the chick is a learner. she should had understood rivalry is only on the active field of play. better learn nw that Wayne Rooney's a good friend of Super Frankie Lampard. well, i don't pitty those who wants to remain poor for life. cos the Blues fan is a Billionaire u know.
billionaires wel dey misbehave. chelsea fans wey dey always fight inside viewing centre, even when other clubs dey play. 75% of nigerian touts re chelsea fans. na so their girls dey smoke n drink ogogoro
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Deiok(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lol. The girl make the right decision, cause chelsea fans are such a career killers.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by lukaino(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Which responsible right thinking girl would date someone from a club whose fans are 80% loud mouthed agberos, touts
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Jarus(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
I can count on my fingertips the number of refined Chelsea fans I have met.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by oc2fish: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
My blood is blue. I belive millions of people in 9nja cant be wrong. The name of my child is chelsea. The colour of my car is blue and i put on blue short. The great Messi knows my Mikel will stop him anytime. Blues for life
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by goldfish80(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
gp66:

she refused to xtend her number to u becos u acted and yarned aggressive. U know u are going for unity btwn u and her so why dint u approach her unitedly instead of chelsealy or arsenally? We United fans are always Gentle and cool headed unlike CFC dope smoking fans.

This ya Engrish na die grin shey the number dey elastic ni?
cheesy
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hirbonkay, na ur yansh go shut up. Mumu!

I guess dat stupid chik was a Man-u fan and all her grievances was because Man-U didnt win d match but rather narrowly escaped from Chelsea. Next time i see her, i will tell her a pandemic history of Man-U.

As for Chelsea haters on dis thread esp. dos Man-U fans, @ least Chelsea wil still meet wit Man-U twice b4 d end of d season. Watch out and see how we 'jones' Man-U in Ludo in those two matches.

***Up Blues***
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
I keep on saying it, Chelsea is a club for touts and social misfits. I can count the number of polished Chelsea fans I have seen.

All agberos are Chelsea supporters, always screaming "UP SHEZZY"....mschew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Forgive Men Quickly? / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.