Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,413 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

She Wants An Easter Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants An Easter Gift (2533 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / When Bae Wants An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2008
Having bought her Xmas presents coupled with New year's packages, I spent heavily on her on the St. Valentine's day with numerous gifts. Now, she called me last night and asked what I'll be buying her for Easter.

This is the girl I met last November @ Tantalizers joint and I've not had sex with her till date because I love her with all my heart. But now I'm confused at her sudden and sharp ways she demands for gift and I will like to know if this is proper or not.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by donchichi: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2008
u need to establish ur self as the man. you wear the pants in the r/ship. Tell her u dont have money to buy any gifts for the season. she should wait till her b-day or any other day u want to surprise her. This may be signs that she's after ur money. But if u like her, just tell her u dont have cash. if she likes u, she wont bother. Besides why cant she buy u something?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by echelon(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2008
I would tell her, "Sorry babe, no gifts this time around, kinda low on cash" and see how it turns out. If she's serious with you, she'll understand and not pester it. If not she may erupt or start quarreling you or start avoiding you, then, obviously you've hooked up with one of 'em "money chasers". You'll take action accordingly.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2008
Interesting, Thanks for your opinion
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2008
echelon:

I would tell her, "Sorry babe, no gifts this time around, kind of low on cash" and see how it turns out. If she's serious with you, she'll understand and not pester it. If not she may erupt or start quarreling you or start avoiding you, then, obviously you've hooked up with one of 'em "money chasers". You'll take action accordingly.

My sentiments exactly!!!!!
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Steroid101(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2008
Poster, there is a way to say NO to a girl. ECHELON, got it, u don't say plain NO to a girl or say there is no cash like the second poster. Do exactly what echelon said and watch if her attraction for u falls. If it falls is time for u to pull back a little, and let her know what u feel about her. If you need to know more about women read this blog, www.datingkeys..com/
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by iice(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2008
People give easter gifts? undecided
I loff ma brothers. . .you go dry asking for giffs hehehehe. . .thunder never strike yet grin grin
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by squirrel20(f): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2008
EASTER GIFT?
WHY SHOULD SHE EVEN ASK FOR GIFT,
I FEEL SHE IS AFTER WAT SHE CAN GET FROM YOU COS A GIRL IN HER NORMAL FRAME OF MIND WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR GIFTS FROM A GUY OR HER BOYFRIEND, I JUST FEEL IF HE WANTS TO GIVE, HE'LL GIVE IF NOT JUST TAKE IT LIKE THAT, JUST TELL HER YOU ARE BROKE AND KEEP AN EYE ON HER. BY THE WAY HAS SHE GIVEN YOU ANYTHING FOR EASTER?
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Gamine(f): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
Easter Gift?

This is Strange o shocked undecided
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by bigfather(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2008
My guy you need to wise up o ! She wants to milk you dry and even turn you to MAGA sef.
Easter gift ko Ileya Gift ni ! tongue
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Dreloaded(f): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2008
Lmfao. You met someone at Tantalizers and you're surprised by her pathetic demands? Lmao easter gift ko, independence day gift n ko?

I suggest you get her a carton of eggs and tell her to paint them "easter colors'. Were.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2008
ROFL reloaded,you no go kill pesin
carton of eggs ke?
eggs are not cheap in Naija mind you.
I suggest he buys her a packet of bazooka joe and a few tom toms

@ poster that girl is taking advantage of you
please take her to tantalizers and leave her there.
that way the 'curse' is broken.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2008
Lmao grin grin grin The curse
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2008
LOL.
soon she'll be asking for Id-el-ftri , Id-el-kabir and ramadan gifts.
wayo 419 girl
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by katherinae(f): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2008
buhahahahahaha

here do as they do in the US. dye some boiled eggs pretty pastel colours, then stone her ass with it. dont forget to tape a happyeaster card to one of them too. So she will know exactly who it came from.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by chinda3: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2008
@poster

run away from dat girl,before u end up relocating to d village wt ur ghana must go bag(i mean by d time she finish draining u,u will have enough money to buy a tooth brush,so u might end up spending ur last days in d village)dont say i did not warn u sad undecided tongue grin
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by ariblaze(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2008
pigeon by sporty thieves come to mind

@katherinae

the best idea i have read all post
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by tommyex(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2008
Poster

Its a good idea jare,some girls dont mind free gift givers.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Easybaby(f): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2008
Gamine:

Easter Gift?

This is Strange o shocked undecided

yes, easter gift . . .not strange! tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2008
Thanks for supports. I apreciate them and I now know what to tell her when she comes to me today.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by efuah(f): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2008
Be gentle o.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2008
Hmm, easter gift? Just get her some chocolate eggs smiley
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

Be gentle o.

Thanks,
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmm, easter gift? Just get her some chocolate eggs smiley

Hmmm, I hear
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by kalmebad(f): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2008
@D-reloaded You can stil meet a decent girl at Tantalizer or anywhere,the place u meet someone is not a yardstick for judgement

@poster
Just beware,
am using myself here as a reference, i make so much demand if i dont love a guy nor feel anytin for him,
But for someone i do, i hardly ask but rather wait upon, so tread catiously and watch her well
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by joshjosh(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2008
kalmebad:

@poster
Just beware,
am using myself here as a reference, i make so much demand if i don't love a guy nor feel anytin for him,
But for someone i do, i hardly ask but rather wait upon, so tread catiously and watch her well

if i may ask what is your point of making the demands? do you keep the items demanded? just wondering
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by PurestBoy(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2008
kalmebad:

@D-reloaded You can stil meet a decent girl at Tantalizer or anywhere,the place u meet someone is not a yardstick for judgement

@poster
Just beware,
am using myself here as a reference, i make so much demand if i don't love a guy nor feel anytin for him,

Meeting her @ Tantis is not the problem though I saw her sitting alone on that day with a bottle of fanta, when I approached her she told me she was waiting for someone but she didn't mind if I sat with her. The guy she claimed she was waiting for didn't show up till I took her home that day.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by joshjosh(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2008
I NOTICED YOU HAD THIS AS YOUR SIGNATURE "I Can Do All Things Through Christ That Strengthen Me"

you should be able to buy her easter gift if you can pick a girl that was waiting for someone else. something must have strengthened you that day bros. on a more serious note learn your lesson and be wiser in future
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by annboga(f): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2008
That gal is going to kill u one day if u dnt stop buying her gift.
She will start demending for everyday gift now.free her ooo
cos she's after ur money, safe.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Scopium: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2008
[size=13pt]She's a gold digger. Just play the devil's advocate don't buy any other stuff and she will just dig her grave in the relationship.[/size]
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by otokx(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2008
Guy na you go find trouble.
Re: She Wants An Easter Gift by Busta(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2008
@topic,

u too, u were proving rich man by showering lots of gift for xmas, new years and valentine so what makes easter different?
go ahead and buy something, u already spoilt her so u must buy her easter gift, sallah gift, children's day gift, workers day's gift, independence gift, in short . . . .every public holiday gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silence Vs Nagging / Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? / Prostitute Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.