Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

Prostitute Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Or What? (2560 Views)

A Prostitute Or A Provider? / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Which Is Better? Patronizing Prostitute Or Self Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
what would you call a girl that sleeps with you the first day you met her?
Re: Prostitute Or What? by canladyluv: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
if u call her a prostitute then u are a flirt, it depends on u guys mood that day ok
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Gonorrhea(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
PUFF PUFF grin
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
She isn't a prostitute, just loose in my opinion embarassed

The man nko?  embarassed
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
do you know what a womans pride is traditionally?
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Enlighten me lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nautillus(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
A GoaL GETTER . . . .A chic that knw "whatup"

Why waste precious time faffing around ? ? ? Go straight to the point meeen. Only a "bush" dude will refer to you as loose or LovePeddler. . .
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
a mans thing is always open.while a woman's is always closed.so sister there's definitely some pride in keeping it closed.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
nonso3k:

a mans thing is always open.while a woman's is always closed.so sister there's definitely some pride in keeping it closed.
Does not mean that she is a prostitute, that is a bit harsh isn't it embarassed
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
for the first few times .i should say
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
nonso3k:

for the first few times .i should say
sorry, i don't understand, what do you mean please? smiley
Re: Prostitute Or What? by proo212(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
This is the typical male mindset.

I personally think it's silly. How about the guy that sleeps with a woman on the first date? I don't understand how a woman's thing is always closed and a man's always open. Please explain.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by AEjiro(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2008

If she takes her time u ll complain of playing hard to get but she agrees immidiately she is a prostitute. GOD! can man ever be satisfied. why can u see it that sometimes her has been dying to be wit u. i have had a girl on my first date dat became the best tin in ma life so this opinion of us dont apply to me.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
proo212:

Exactly
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
i meant that she's definitely same with a prostitute,except on monetary basis maybe
Re: Prostitute Or What? by AEjiro(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2008

I personally think it's silly. How about the guy that sleeps with a woman on the first date? I don't understand how a woman's thing is always closed and a man's always open. Please explain.

Sorry not every male. The experince ones know better
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
nonso3k:

i meant that she's definitely same with a prostitute,except on monetary basis maybe
undecided undecided
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
we are african's and that's our mentality.ever wonder how many other men she'll sleep just that same way?
Re: Prostitute Or What? by konkocious(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
no body can satisfy human being

to me if she is the one that make the first attempt then i can count her as a prostitude, but so far you re the one who persuade her if she prove her she might think her attitude can chase you away.
and mind you is only a lady that have feeling for you before you asked her out can do that
Re: Prostitute Or What? by segzicres(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
u can curtail her, n then keep her 4 urself. then u know u have a sure straff. stingy but wise.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by rampant(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
proo212:

Thank you

@topic

d guy himself is just too loose to have slept wt a girl he just met,a girl he does not know what shes carrying?or who and what she is?if shes a spirit or human?

both of them are just too stupidly loose

pussy_full:

A man that agrees to sleep with a woman she met the same day is himslef nothing but a prostitute - if you call the woman that - then the man is worse - simple.

for once u have spoken well
Re: Prostitute Or What? by AEjiro(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2008

Nna Bros no vex the girl fit dey trip for u before now wey she get the koko she no wan pretend again. no dull ur self abeg

we are afican's and that's our mentality.ever wonder how many other men she'll sleep just that same way?

Sorry this is ur own view and that of some men, I for one am an African male and my opinion is in contrast wit us
Re: Prostitute Or What? by lidbb2(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
@poster
its either of several things,

1) she is very loose.
2)she is not loose,but hasn't had sex for a long time and you happened to be the "chosen" one to help releive her of her sexual tension.
3)her boyfriend cheated on her and she wants to revenge
4)she has been dumped by a man and she wants to proove to herself she can still sexually captivate a man.
5)she is in her Hot period,and u happened to light a sexual fire in her,setting all her hormones ablaze.
etc etc etc

it doesn't mean she is a prostitute or a bad girl.
afterall,she didn't collect any money fron you
Re: Prostitute Or What? by princessk1: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
did u pay her money? y would she be a prostitute then, loose? maybe

it really shocked u didnt it?i get it. u r not used to gettin this response to abi? 1st time girl tripped abi?
Re: Prostitute Or What? by gabelogan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ poster

a girl, like everyother girlive been with.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by MissyB1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
Much as i cannot judge her by callin her a strumpet,
i dnt think think its a wise tyn to do.
Sm tyns re better not done no matter  yhur view abt 'em.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by AEjiro(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
did u pay her money?

Help me ask am
Re: Prostitute Or What? by lidbb2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ princess k
how're u doing?
remember me??
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Sisikill: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
Sisikill enters thread singing

God loves a Cheerful giver.
God loves a Generous giver,
Who doesn’t do shakara to the desperate needy
But gives ever so freely
And give all they got so sweetly
A Cheerful giver we honor today.

Na wa oh. If they give it up. . . Wahala
If they don’t give . . . Wahala
Father in heaven, it's only you who can show us the way!

Exits Thread Singing

Give and it shall come back to you
Full measured pressed down,
Shaken together and running over
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Sisikill: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
canladyluv:

if u call her a prostitute then u are a flirt, it depends on u guys mood that day ok

Nah, he's not a flirt. He is her savior. . . you know, he is bettering her life by paying her for sex.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
tell u what prostitute aint only about money,it's just about licking pants,4 jez's sake she's a slut
Re: Prostitute Or What? by rampant(f): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
nonso3k:

tell u what prostitute aint only about money,it's just about licking pants,4 jez's sake[b] she's a slut[/b]

yeah,and dat makes d guy a two timing over loosed assed bastard smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sum1 Hlp Me Pls / Insult Or Compliment? / 8 Weird Things Girls Do That Guys Find Absolutely Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.