Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Prostitute Or What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Or What? (2538 Views)

A Prostitute Or A Provider? / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Which Is Better? Patronizing Prostitute Or Self Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
u got right bro.this is nigeria and africa bro not some western world country bro
Re: Prostitute Or What? by bystander: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
i just wanna know how long it took you on your kneels before she accepted. you still didn't answer my question is it the first time a woman opened for you like that? na wa o
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2008
apparently this guy is a classified freak.ever heard about aids.i dnt sleep aroun in womens panties dude
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
Sex at first sight or first date is more risky for the guy than the babe.
I know a babe who had an STD for over 14 years and she never knew until she had a medical test. I was scared for the boys and men who had slept with her in the past 14 years.
This diminutive girl was very pretty and sexy and looked harmless and was my prayer partner. She could pass for an innocent virgin.

I always tell guys that when you sleep with a babe who has slept with other guys, you have actually acquired whatever they deposited into her.

It is better and safer to know the sexual history of your date, because it is as important as knowing the medical history.

Most guys and babes will never tell you that they are ill or sick and they will be hiding one disease or sickness from you and then still go ahead to have sex with you.

I am even scared of shaking hands with people I am meeting for the first time.

June has slept with Julia and Julia has already slept with Tony who has slept with Tina who has selpt with Lukeman who has slept with Janet who has slept with Raymond who has slept with Agatha who has slept with Iyke who has slept with Chinda and if you continue the sex chain, the link may end up with Osama bin Laden.
Read "Six Degrees of Paris Hilton: The Global Reach of One Vagina" and you would be shocked!
One vagina can be linked to one million men!

Mind whom you have sex with.

There is really no difference between the girl who has had sex with only three guys from the one who has had sex with 100 guys, because one act of sex can be traced to over one million previous acts.

The babe who opened up at your first meeting is not worse than the one who took months or even years to open up her kitten.

What matters most is not how long it took you to have sex with anyone, but how well you know the person.

MEDICALLY CERTIFIED HEALTHY VIRGINS ARE STILL THE SAFEST ANYTIME ANYWHERE. 

PERSONALLY I SEE THOSE HAVING MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS AS WITCHES AND WIZARDS OF LUST.

KEEP YOUR BODY SAFE.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by karlken(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ride on pastorrrr! shocked shocked
Re: Prostitute Or What? by Pennywise(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2008
Dis kind yeye thread naim dey confuse our little girls dey put sand sand for man garry. Seun, wipe am off quick.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
police where did all of em go we got a child molester here
Re: Prostitute Or What? by martho(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2008
african mentality,there is nothing wrong with it,in fact i like doing it on the first day.
Re: Prostitute Or What? by nonso3k(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
so mr do do when last did u check ur status?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Being Too Irrational? / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship / That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.