Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24543 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by aadetoyin(f): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
tiwasiaife: 0WETIN BE TURN DOWN? ;D0WETIN BE TURN DOWN?

Means wen ur partner says NO wen u want quick action grin grin grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by topazjosh(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2013
was trying to check some pics here to view their face with those raw stuffs coming out of their,but too bad they all hide their mouth pics,well as a man might turn her down if she is ill or so fucking angry if she come beg me ohh,hmm nah to punish her,she go scream ehhn
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm, this is really getting opprobrous.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2013
herseys01:

Lol, so TRUE. When you are married with kids, getting any kind of sex is a miracle. I do this at times too, but it comes back to bite me in the ass at times, cos I actually start enjoying it towards the end and before I get there, he is already done and asleep grin

Lol,this woman you funnyoooo.my dear no be small,kids can really dampen the excitement most times.I thought am the only one with the "tilting bottom"technique lol.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2013
tunapawizzy:
u look 30 already dear

You are hopelessly blind"absence of sight,unless the eyes reappear".I wonder whose profile the blind bat looked at with his cobweb infested eyes.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: ok we don hear
You be work wife abi na outside wife since you no be house wife.

Bia!!better answer where you are called,ozu asiri!!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Oxytocin712: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
damiso: God make a virtous woman o tongue.Am i seeing people who are dead tired still getting f.rea.ky? shocked.As for me when am bone tired like i have been executing some stuff in the last few days.Hubby sef knows cos he def does not want log of wood thingz grin.Sometimes though i just wanted a cuddle before you know it erm lipsrsealed.

But truly sha,small kids can kill aggro,i no blame oga seriously counting down to moving bobo out of our room.Sometimes all the; is he awake,yeeeen yeeen when you are in the mood,mummy i am scared,mummy i want water(at 6.30am which is sometimes when its sweetest),leaking bossoms etc is a positive downer. cry embarassed embarassed
Am learning seriously, for the right time, God bless u all...... Nice comments.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by bebe2(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Well, every body get their own style o. As for me, If u want it dat night, ur action during the day go tell me e.g, helping wit the kids and house chores then we go both go bed early but if u leave it all to me then I come upstairs ten o'clock and u set that dragon wait me, it's a Lie! E no go work

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Oxytocin712: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vikin:

Trust me, if you are ill and you engage in it, that sickness must go. Tested and trusted! I think it's a natural remedy! cool
Vikin:

It really cures malaria and fever...joke apart..after engaging in it, drink a small bottle of water, sleep, wake up and tell me how you feel. smiley
Am learning something new :p!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
nmagirl:

are u kidding me. Won't even allow him touch me during menstrual period, with all d pains? huh! anyway he can't even stand d sight of blood

Some men love the blood, it makes everything more slippery. Agro no catch you well nii grin . I have tried it several times and enjoyed it. It helps relieve the pains too wink
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

get jiggy with her bump? thanks but no thanks, i don't want bruises on the face/arms of my baby.
Pls it does not cause bruises o. Isnt it the same jiggy that led to the baby. Your baby will be so fresh if u jiggy well well during pregnancy grin . Im talking from experience, cos if any baby should have bruises, it should be mine. Mama loved to take it from behind o, wink especially the last trimester. My baby is sooo beautiful. So pls do it, it helps the baby come easily

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 12:58am On Mar 21, 2013
herseys01:
Pls it does not cause bruises o. Isnt it the same jiggy that led to the baby. Your baby will be so fresh if u jiggy well well during pregnancy grin . Im talking from experience, cos if any baby should have bruises, it should be mine. Mama loved to take it from behind o, wink especially the last trimester. My baby is sooo beautiful. So pls do it, it helps the baby come easily

experience is the best teacher.......pls, tell him.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Even if I say no, he knows how to get me cool. He is Governor General in the administration of PDA and once he starts outside, he knows I won't say no when we get home cool

Emmmmmm what's the topic again sef?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2013
LMAO @ coogar

A lot of pregnant women can be super horn..y you know, and woe betide you if you don't bring your yekini into their sanctuary, you go hear ammmm. Me, I don't have to talk too much,one look at my oga and nobody will tell the man to start disrobing with immediate effect cool. A pregnant woman, is an inpatient woman grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Lmao @ debosky's dead tired and want to sleep. I have told you, you married an angel, consider yourself lucky. If it was someone like me, by the time I pounce on my husbands iroko, tiredness and sleep will depart from him forever ti ti lai lai.

@Topic
I can say no when I am not in the mood, but I better not be in the bedroom then cos even though I have been with this man for so many years, each time he walks into the bedroom after a shower unclad........the rest they say is history and to cut the long story short, we both come out of the bedroom bow legged. cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 1:57am On Mar 21, 2013
jennykadry: Lmao @ debosky's dead tired and want to sleep. I have told you, you married an angel, consider yourself lucky. If it was someone like me, by the time I pounce on my husbands iroko, tiredness and sleep will depart from him forever ti ti lai lai.

@Topic
I can say no when I am not in the mood, but I better not be in the bedroom then cos even though I have been with this man for so many years, each time he walks into the bedroom after a shower unclad........the rest they say is history and to cut the long story short, we both come out of the bedroom bow legged. cool embarassed

Lolest. Same here. Even at the gym, when he is jogging and im looking at his butt, God help him that night. I feel so slutty wink . Its good to see alot of married women getting some o, cos people feel once you are married and have kids, you begin to grow cob webs down there grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Oxytocin712: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2013
chaircover:

errrrrrrrm Brother Cooger, what if wifey wanted in in the 9 months that she was pregnant nko?

You do know that some women feel hornier when they are pregnant?? abi those text books that all "hands on daddys" like reading as soon as their wives get pregnant didnt mention that bit or you just skipped it wink
greatgod2012:
abeg, Madam, CC, i dont want to believe oga coogar jare, so, if his pregnant wife is in d mood, he will turn her down because she is pregnant?, so if d preggy is obvious from 4 months old, oga coogar fit wait for about 5 months that d preggy will mature for delivery plus at least 6 weeks after delivery.........hhmmmmm....
@ coogar, pls, come back and tell us how you are going to turn her down o and how you are going to cope when konji dey worry you during d time you are in d mood.....................im expecting you sir. Thanks.
May God help us all.
i also need his response!.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 22, 2013
shocked This is certainly not for kids like me.

To those who say that sex cures malaria... perhaps the cure no reach me. Once i have a fever 20 naked women at once cannot move me to do anything.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2013
davidylan: shocked This is certainly not for kids like me.

To those who say that sex cures malaria... perhaps the cure no reach me. Once i have a fever 20 naked women at once cannot move me to do anything.

are you the kid, or you are referring to your kids? grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by jeffizy(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2013
This thread is definately a stress releiver. Nice to see the ladies are more open on the topic.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
herseys01:

Some men love the blood, it makes everything more slippery. Agro no catch you well nii grin . I have tried it several times and enjoyed it. It helps relieve the pains too wink

Hmmmm.....
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
herseys01:

ugh. Gross!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by slimyem: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

ewww...
davidylan:

ugh. Gross!
Exactly!!
Will it hurt to wait a few days till its over?
Haba!!undecided
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: Exactly!!
Will it hurt to wait a few days till its over?
Haba!!undecided

Different strokes for different folks. it's what she wants na grin tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lol @ lubrication tinz grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by slimyem: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

Different strokes for different folks. it's what she wants na grin tongue embarassed
well,no one's judging her.We are just expressing our disgust.undecided
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: well,no one's judging her.We are just expressing our disgust.undecided

you're already judging her na by expressing your 'disgust'. Not like i like it either but then she's not hurtin anyone nor the society @ large. Feel me?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sorry I am not judging and I will modify accordingly

It's just that what I hear most woemen avoid meeting with the man at the time and it feels like you are bleeding down there from a cut
Some people have heavy flows so it could have a shenken sound if you know what I mean grin

*** suppresses shudders
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Whatever rocks her boat. If her husband does not mind who are we to say otherwise
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
I don't mind neither, it's just the stress of laundering my precious bedspread over and over again to get the stains off.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: well,no one's judging her.We are just expressing our disgust.undecided
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
I don't mind neither, it's just the stress of laundering my precious bedspread over and over again to get the stains off.

macintosh dey.. adds to the squeaky time tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.