Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Knows How To Upload An Image Into A Wordpress Blog - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Knows How To Upload An Image Into A Wordpress Blog (774 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Upload An Image Into A Wordpress Blog by Ascony(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2008
Dear nairalanders. please i need an urgent help. i just a created a blog and want to upload an image to it. i have tried but couldnt succeed. Please may someone show me the simple steps to do that.
I also want to change my sub title in that blog and to also create and display the COMMENT page in my blog. please somebody help.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Out. / Any Technician In The House? / Protect Your Computers And Other Household Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.