Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm (16581 Views)

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc / Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by orlaryhincah(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nigerian female rapper Adesola Adesimbo Idowu popularly called Weird MC is thanking God to be alive today after she recently escaped death from an angry military officer who threatened to kill her.

According to her, she spotted the military officer driving and talking on the phone with his family on Lagos Ibadan Expressway and cautioned him to watch out because of his safety and that of his family.

And to her surprise, the military officer stopped, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her.

Weird MC said she had no option but to escape for her life.

“People can be very irate. I had to run for my life.” – Weird MC said

“The officer, he said, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her. She had to leave him and drive off.” – said an aide to Weird MC

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/entertainment/day-weird-mc-ran-for-her-life/
http://orlaryhincah..com/2013/03/nigerian-rapper-weird-mc-escapes-death.html
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by peterson02(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2013
thank God for life and tym to knowGod, she beta download ds song by pipi on www.gospelnaija.com/music and begining 2 sing along o
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by enigmagu1(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2013
D army man bin take weed com d dance gagnam styl bfo weird mc com interrupt am.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by tellwisdom: 4:22am On Mar 13, 2013
she for wait na....na heaven she go, go sing the remaining song wey she get gringrin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by timpaker(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2013
tellwisdom: she for wait na....na heaven she go, go sing the remaining song wey she get gringrin
grin grin
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2013
orlaryhincah: Nigerian female rapper Adesola Adesimbo Idowu popularly called Weird MC is thanking God to be alive today after she recently escaped death from an angry military officer who threatened to kill her.

According to her, she spotted the military officer driving and talking on the phone with his family on Lagos Ibadan Expressway and cautioned him to watch out because of his safety and that of his family.

And to her surprise, the military officer stopped, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her.

Weird MC said she had no option but to escape for her life.

“People can be very irate. I had to run for my life.” – Weird MC said

“The officer, he said, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her. She had to leave him and drive off.” – said an aide to Weird MC

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/entertainment/day-weird-mc-ran-for-her-life/
http://orlaryhincah..com/2013/03/nigerian-rapper-weird-mc-escapes-death.html

Please what is Weird MC? *confused**

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2013
some of these military dudes behave like tyrrants. i wonder how their wives cope with them home!

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by zumarock8(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

it means a woman in man clothing grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by tunapawizzy: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2013
And this is news? smh God Help Us
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by codedest: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2013

Glad the poster got "her" gender right. "The officer, HE (weird mc) said..." grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Born2beRich1(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
tellwisdom: she for wait na....na heaven she go, go sing the remaining song wey she get gringrin

Bros na wah for you o.... grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by jeron1(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
Your mothers lesbian mate...
bbpreye.:

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by bizz(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
WTF sue abeg
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
D man must be scared of how she looked...wild and crazy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Inik(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
Next time she will learn to mind her own business

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by gennysq(f): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2013
Sharp gurl! Cuz FRSC wil not bring u back if u go yonder
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by yorke1: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
That was indeed WEIRD!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by SwitnessA(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
She wan preach safety 2 advance wayward soldier abi.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Akpaife(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
May be she talk 2 him d way she talk 2 her drive why are u runing u 4 wait
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Airforce1(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
Wizkid and justing bieber duet, great song.
Wizkid is making us proud

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by born2boink(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2013
She should learn to keep mouth shut, she too deey talks on everything she sees

1 Like

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Soso990240(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2013
Hehehehe..Tom boy de fear?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2013
jeron1: Your mothers lesbian mate...

Is he a man or a woman?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by SwitnessA(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2013
She wan preach safety 2 advance wayward soldier abi. grin grin
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

You must be a fishbrain; nothing sticks in your head longer than ten minutes.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Stupid soldier using knife to threaten a lady. He is lucky that somebody like me was not around there,he would have been cooling off inside cell now. I don't take shitttttt from lunatics. A soldier is your servant not your boss so stop being affraid of any of them including General Ihejirika.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2013
zumarock8:

it means a woman in man clothing grin

Do you know how to wear cloth?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2013
Switness .A.:
She wan preach safety 2 advance wayward soldier abi.

The soldier must be a boko haram in uniform to have behaved in such a cruel way.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2013
ChuckBoi93:

You must be a fishbrain; nothing sticks in your head longer than ten minutes.

But I am a man na, I heard its women that have fishbrain.. Or do you have fishbrain? Or does Weird MC have fishbrain? Or the soldier have fishbrain? Or sexkillz? What are you even saying? You must be from yaba left!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Is s(he) a (w)rapper ?.....just joking
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2013
These soldiers dem..i don't know what they're always feeling like. They like forming they're above the law. Absolute rubbish. Weird mc, u sef for face front., u no know say soldiers no worth those kain sympathy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" / Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.