Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,721 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm (16589 Views)

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc / Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by huninaija(f): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2013
wow! the soldier must be drunk, she's very lucky to have escaped from the hands of a mad man!!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by 80million1: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2013
Ijo Ya
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by UnknownMember: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2013
I almost got shot for standing my grounds in traffic against a vehicle that was running against traffic that just happen to be driven by an Army Officer (with what looked like 3 Stars on his shirt). I have never been so angry and scared like that in my life. The Officer made me that was on the right lane reverse against traffic until he was satisfied..

The Nigerian Armed forces trains hooligans and touts. They should all be shipped off to where heavy wars are being fought and put on the frontlines with no body amour or bullets! angry

F`uck the Armed Forces!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2013
Wetin concern weird MC with millitary man safety? All this I too knw self...if she wants to caution safety she should go to brono and hold a seminar with Boko Haram.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Rooneyboy(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2013
orlaryhincah: Nigerian female rapper Adesola Adesimbo Idowu popularly called Weird MC is thanking God to be alive

Idowu's and their I.T.K grin
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by miqos02(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2013
IS THIS HER LATEST ALBUM ? huh huh huh
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by olumidazz: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2013
I don't get the story rightly, how could weird mc possibly advice on lagos ibadan express road while the soldier was driving. I would expect she will be driving her own car also and speed off, but how come the soldier attacked her and she ran could it be she was waiting for a lift?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2013
booqee: These soldiers dem..i don't know what they're always feeling like. They like forming they're above the law. Absolute rubbish. Weird mc, u sef for face front., u no know say soldiers no worth those kain sympathy.
We nigerians,we are too arggresive she just advice him as his fellow nigeria or sister i should,y did the Man get angry to the extent of bringing knife out.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by gennysq(f): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote
author=chiover]Stupid soldier using knife to threaten a lady. He is
lucky that somebody like me was not around there,he would have been
cooling off inside cell now. I don't take shitttttt from lunatics. A
soldier is your servant not your boss so stop being affraid of any of
them including General Ihejirika.[/quote]
Mouth-ed!!!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by chinedum13(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

Please what is Weird MC? *confused**
undecided
bbpreye.:

u quote the whole page only to ask weird question at the end. hmmmmm!!! Sipping garri nd passing by.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2013
bbpreye.:

Just embarrassed yourself for quoting that whole write-up. Back to post; It depends on her style of approach or the orientation of the so-called stupid soldier who abused his office because of useless pride & yeye ego... Maybe he was high on something or felt embarrassed. Which ever is the case, the soldier idiot deserved to be reprimanded.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by badesco(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Is it because they call her weird, that's why she think she can do anything or challenge anybody, well she should thank her God if not she would turn to history now.that is to say, there use to a lady call weird M.C.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2013
chinedum13: undecided

Please don't get urself banned oh! For mentioning garri! Focus on d topic
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2013
It depends on her style of approach or the orientation of the so-called stupid soldier who abused his office because of useless pride & yeye ego... Maybe he was high on something or felt embarrassed. Which ever is the case, the soldier idiot deserved to be reprimanded.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by kunlej2: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2013
the military man thought it was a man that is advising him
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by blackbeau1(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2013
All it means is that most nigerians don't appreciate your advice. Mind your buisness
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by cre8me(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2013
codedest:

“The officer, he said, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her. She had to leave him and drive off.” – said an aide to Weird MC

Glad the poster got "her" gender right. "The officer, HE (weird mc) said..." grin

Pally, the 'HE' was referring to the aide to Weird MC...
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by velo10: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2013
I think the soldier may have just shouted back insultive words if weird mc looked any feminine. Looking at her, he wanted to settle the issue man-to-man.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2013
OC cool: How does dis affect d price of GARRI and how does this put GARRI on my table?

U av been banned! Don't worry comrade Seun will soon grant us Amnesty!

President!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2013
How does this affect the price of garri at aja market mitchew
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Regiblinkz(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2013
born2fuck: She should learn to keep mouth shut, she too deey talks on everything she sees
gbagaun!!!!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Messilo: How does this affect the price of garri at aja market mitchew

GBAM! The revolution is gradually starting again.

I think we are tired of all these useleSs threads! Wetin concern us concern weird MC ko soldier ni? Na wa o!
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by BeraBera(f): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2013
badesco: Is it because they call her weird, that's why she think she can do anything or challenge anybody, well she should thank her God if not she would turn to history now.that is to say, there use to a lady call weird M.C.
olumidazz: I don't get the story rightly, how could weird mc possibly advice on lagos ibadan express road while the soldier was driving. I would expect she will be driving her own car also and speed off, but how come the soldier attacked her and she ran could it be she was waiting for a lift?
dvdon: Wetin concern weird MC with millitary man safety? All this I too knw self...if she wants to caution safety she should go to brono and hold a seminar with Boko Haram.
born2fuck: She should learn to keep mouth shut, she too deey talks on everything she sees

Weird MC is a member of the Special Celebrities FRSC Marshalls, (the late Goldie was also a member). They have been empowered to use their influence as celebrities to caution erring road users. They are equally empowered to make arrests and bring the arrested erring road users to FRSC office. So she was not wrong by advising the military man. There is nothing like minding her business her, she was doing her work as a voluntary celebrity FRSC Marshall. So don't crucify her.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2013
you no commot the plank wey dey ur eye u wan go commot sawdust for person own.......after all she was also driving, so how comes her eyes aren't on the road.... OR pot-hole better still.....Abi she dey find husband?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by swtcharissa(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2013
dirtymoney: some of these military dudes behave like tyrrants. i wonder how their wives cope with them home!
nooooo,when it comes T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ their women they appear very meek
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by sheriffman(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2013
We have alot of mentally unstable people parading themselves in various uniforms in the country.May God be our security and not these people.
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by swtcharissa(f): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2013
badesco: Is it because they call her weird, that's why she think she can do anything or challenge anybody, well she should thank her God if not she would turn to history now.that is to say, there use to a lady call weird M.C.
wetin b ur problem?r ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ telling me that if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ see any arring driver ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ won't b kind enough T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ speak politely T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ him or her T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ watch n be more carefull?expercially when d driver knows he is wrong...I drive n I take correction when another driver tells me I just mixed my rules
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by olamie1906: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2013
All dis set of brat called soldier in Nigeria, I dont know wat dey feel like oo. Maybe cos dey join soldier witout ssce or because dey b nigerians maid(civil servant). i taya...
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by Opoki(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2013
quote author=Tanya]Who is Weird MC?[/quote]
jeron1: Your mothers lesbian mate...
Such a lame response... eediot, must you insult at all tyme?
Re: Soldier Threatened Weird-MC With A Knife For Advising HIm by swtcharissa(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2013
pillzthadrugz: you no commot the plank wey dey ur eye u wan go commot sawdust for person own.......after all she was also driving, so how comes her eyes aren't on the road.... OR pot-hole better still.....Abi she dey find husband?
do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ drive at all?if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ should KϞ0w that when ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ on the wheels, ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ not just driving ur own car but everyone else around ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊,cos wateva mixtake they make even on their own lane can become ur own end, and talking about husband.... ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r realy dumb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons / Bow Wow And Ciara / Nicki Minaj Rocks ONLY Pink G-string For New Album (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.