Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,625 members, 7,930,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG (16310 Views)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by OneNaira6: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
ilugunboy: So Igbos are gloating and jubilating over this development and poking their soiled noses at Yorubas as usual? undecided

Ain't nobody gloating or jubilating or whatever the heck you just said. You are not blind, you see wetin happen. The whole situation and attacks against yoruba started off by Lagos-star or whatever he call himself starting sh1t. This is the whole oil block situation and many other situation again. Una start sh1t by seeking attention and then when it pops off, you act like it wasn't una that started the sh1t in the first place and people are ganging up on ya'll. Don't start sh1t and ain't going to be sh1t.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by kenex4ever(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
mikeoh:
since the civil war the yorubas has occupy all the position in evry ministry..hadly u wil see an igbo man now wen thy hear an igbo man being appointed they wil shout foul...wht wil need is federal charecter

U r so correct, yorubas has been favoured by most northern leaders in dis con3 in terms of appointment. Even wen baba iyabo was president yorubas held most positions 4 eight years with little or no ibo(n den d ibos neva complained because an average ibo is self reliant). If u like u can go n read what sanusi lamido rote on how obj betrayed alex ekwueme to become president. D yorubas and some housas have sworn dat an ibo man will nt become president or chief of army staff but God tru Jonathan has proven dem wrong. We r one in dis con3 y do u pipu hate ibos so deeply, u want to have it all? I no dat d major reason y d u guys r seeing notin gud out of jonathan is because he embraced d ibos u pipu rejected. God is watching

9 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by saintohia: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: Mr. Joyce Nkemakolam congratulations.

Remember, your enemies will want to lay banana spills on every side of your way just to see you fall.

Remain selfless and never discrimination when rendering your services to this country.

Be fair and honest, make sure things are done according to laid down rules, don't cut corners.

Eschew tribalism and nepotism but remember to balance the lopsided appointments of the past.

Be a Great Ambassador of your people

^^^^^

Well said.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by 2mch(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
kaeto: another loudmouthed yoruba mole, a bell head indeed. Can you count how many Igbos that have been sacked by this administration? You remember the imigration lady who was replaced by an hausa man earlier this year, how many Igbos complained of ethnic bigotry, but you yorubas are first grade lazy's and bigots. The only time you don't complain is when the whole country is given to you. The Igbos are not the 'curse' of your problems, nemesiss is simply catching up with you claw faced snakes. Enough of numerous indolence and redundance in the civil service, you guys will have to learn some spare parts and okrika trade or fold your arms and die without alms. Plus the uncontrolled birth rate in the west that churns out malnourished war era kids, you guys better stop throwing all your burdens on the government and learn also to stop envying and abusing independent hardworking Igbos, lazy toads.

You are definitely mentally handicapped if you think government appointment is hard work. If you cannot see the nepotism in cronism in this government, then you deranged and underfed looking bush animals will learn. 2015 is around the corner, two more years to screaming marginalisation again for another 50. You think stella Oduah is doing you a favor? She is only exposing you people, and you people will bite your fingers hard after 2015. As usual of the Igbo, you never think more than today. Ever boastful over your paid for degrees and questionable education. Tell me, what makes Stella Oduah qualified? Who is Nkemakolam? What makes him hardworking. Numbskull, oxygen and food deprived re*tard. Stella Oduah will not be there forever. And she will be probed and made to pay back all she has stolen. Mark my words. She just made herself a target. grin. Everybody there that is not there through the right process will be sacked. It is all an effort in fuitlity. Dont celebrate yet. wink

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Josephchuks: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
I wanted to comment but because of the tribal dimension and I have to withdraw
my comments because I don't want to be seen as been tribal.
Some body was in charge of an organization and a human error cost 164 lives of Nigeria citizens and
section of the country is crying foul play for his sack.
We have forgotten the lives and families of the crash victims simply because we are
tribally blinded in this country. This is why we as a people and nation will never
get anywhere because it is the living that fight for the rights of the dead.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by saintohia: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013

His sack is long over due, there have been many lives lost from plane crashes that would have been avoided, if only he was on top of his job.

He compromised a lot. It's not tribal related.

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by dbride: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
badesco: is it not the same stakeholders that were condemning Mr. Dumerin in their various meetings and conferences. With the exit of Mr. Harold Demurin Nigerians should expect the worst in Aviation sector.

badesco, in case you have forgotten, Nigeria has 170million people and Mr. Harold Demuren is only one person. There is always somebody like or even better than Demuren. Dont be too shallow minded. No human being is indispensable. ONLY GOD has no replacement!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by OneNaira6: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Joseph chuks: I wanted to comment but because of the tribal dimension and I have to withdraw
my comments because I don't want to be seen as been tribal.
[size=15pt]Some body was in charge of an organization and a human error cost 164 lives of Nigeria citizens and
section of the country is crying foul play for his sack.
[/size]
We have forgotten the lives and families of the crash victims simply because we are
tribally blinded in this country. This is why we as a people and nation will never
get anywhere because it is the living that fight for the rights of the dead.

Joseph chuks, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your comment because one part of it needs to be bold and it's font resized for some bigot on this forum. Empathy have long left some people

4 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Bobandgreat: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
2mch:

You are definitely mentally handicapped if you think government appointment is hard work. If you cannot see the nepotism in cronism in this government, then you deranged and underfed looking bush animals will learn. 2015 is around the corner, two more years to screaming marginalisation again for another 50. You think stella Oduah is doing you a favor? She is only exposing you people, and you people will bite your fingers hard after 2015. As usual of the Igbo, you never think more than today. Ever boastful over your paid for degrees and questionable education. Tell me, what makes Stella Oduah qualified? Who is Nkemakolam? What makes him hardworking. Numbskull, oxygen and food deprived re*tard. Stella Oduah will not be there forever. And she will be probed and made to pay back all she has stolen. Mark my words. She just made herself a target. grin

Dude Shush! If appointments have not been on merit in this country, then going forward, it must be. All we r saying, may the right person occupy the right position. I wouldnt mind any tribe there as long as things are moving. Barth Nnaji resigned because he felt he was no more contributing. I dont think he was worried about another tribe entering there. Lets give peace a chance and support progress. You can only complain when he is not performing and not before. What would make u happy now, is it for FG to appoint his junior as long as he is a Yoruba man. That has been the practice, but cant u see its not working for this country. I am sure if Jonathan gives the job to Wizkid no Yoruba man here will complain again, rather they will give u evidence of how he obtained and flew the most sophisticated airplane in the world while vacationing in the Bahamas, and therefore is good for the job. Please, stop ur threats, the Igbos can never have it worse than they have had it in this country. But experience will tell u that Igbos dont cowa over challenges as long as they believe they are right. Moreover, its the whole Nigerians not Igbos that r telling u right now to support progress. Dont think its Igbos that r ochestrating everything. This being too tribalistic.

7 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by talktimi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
baysol:

What nonsense are you ranting? Didn't we said that this stakeholder story is a ruse that is dead on arrival. You see we'll see how you igbos will nail your coffin and burry yourselves in your show of shame. Your ogbanje minister and cohort presido mumutan will definitely have a case to answer when all these frolicking is over.
look at this foolish fool that has a problem with proper english, who are you in the polity of your local govt that you will make an utterance and it will have a binding effect on the generality of Nigerians ? You're not even relevant in your local ward and you're here ranting like an underfed puppy because of cheap internet. You're among those who prefer watching baba suwe instead of news that is why you're backwards information wise. Go and listen to yesterdays news and hear the commendation the senate passed on GEJ for sacking Demuren except you want to tell me that the entire senate or even its committee on aviation is made up completely of ibo people. Nonsense and for your information you dimwit I am not an ibo person so I'm above your petty tribal mediocrity, I believe the ibos on nairaland can defend themselves creditably well when faced with tribal scum of the earth like you. Good day scallywag.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Tonae: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
The rot within the federal civil service especially the aviation sector currently populated by the yoruba is a clear pointer to the corrupt and inefficient nature of the yorubas. Tribal sentiments apart.

Before and during the early years of independence when the Igbo were in charge of federal civil service and bureaucracy, the level of competence then was evident. But this attracted the fear or was it envy from both the Northerners and the yoruba and thus the plot to massacre and displace the Igbo began. From available evidence they succeeded and took over and since then what do we have? complete rot and loot of all government agencies.

Defunct NIGERIA AIRWAYS, NEPA, NITEL, NIPOST, AVIATION, FORMER BANKS and all such sectors mostly taken over and manned by the yorubaS after the civil war till not long ago went bankrupt, mismanaged and looted by the yoruba. Reason for all the houses they own in London and elsewhere. Proceeds of corruption/national looting. The statistics is there. The present government I guess are trying to bring back those bright Igbo brains to root out incompetence and resuscitate those destroyed parastatals/agencies. Let merit and competence be the yardstick for appointments, not some tribal sentiments.

6 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by 2mch(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#006600][/color]

Dude Shush! If appointments have not been on merit in this country, then going forward, it must be. All we r saying, may the right person occupy the right position. I wouldnt mind any tribe there as long as things are moving. Barth Nnaji resigned because he felt he was no more contributing. I dont think he was worried about another tribe entering there. Lets give peace a chance and support progress. You can only complain when he is not performing and not before. What would make u happy now, is it for FG to appoint his junior as long as he is a Yoruba man. That has been the practice, but cant u see its not working for this country. I am sure if Jonathan gives the job to Wizkid no Yoruba man here will complain again, rather they will give u evidence of how he obtained and flew the most sophisticated airplane in the world while vacationing in the Bahamas, and therefore is good for the job. Please, stop ur threats, the Igbos can never have it worse than they have had it in this country. But experience will tell u that Igbos dont cowa over challenges as long as they believe they are right. Moreover, its the whole Nigerians not Igbos that r telling u right now to support progress. Dont think its Igbos that r ochestrating everything. This being too tribalistic.

It is progress when it is all Igbo's but marginalization when not. You lot know how to really play victim. Well get ready for progress when it comes. We hope you dont complain. The problem is, you think everyone is as foo*lish and dumb as you when you blatantly play the tribalistic card. Just know that Stella has done a job that will be undone in 50years. Even the northerners are not this blatant.
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by bola09: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
While I always refrain from making comments when it come this idiotic tit for tar tribal warfare, the import of this position as it affects the safety of life beg for comment. Since I have no personal knowledge of none of the character in this saga, I will be allegorical.

Let suppose one of us is diagnosed with brain cancer deemed operable; three surgeons are available to do the operation in the country and their track record in times of survival after the surgery are 100%, 75% and 50%. Let us also assume that the surgeon with the 50% track record belong to your so call tribe and, the surgeon with 100% track belongs to the tribe you claimed to detest the most, which of these three surgeons will you rather have open your skull to remove the tumor?

Talking about tribe this, tribe that showed self-advertisement for backwardness. As I stated, I do not have the facts to comment on the action itself but some of the comments here are sickening and, I hope most of the people making the comments are children and adolescents.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by DonEwexco(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
I believe as Northerner (not far north)that Gej is really trying for this country though he may not be perfect but he is far better to all other head of states we had have in this Nation and any people criticizing him for his action is doing that because of his hatred to the man nothing else.
There are some people here that i personally observed that are agents of darkness trivialising what ever is coming from Gej but let me make it known to those people that no amount of intimidation can stop Gej and if any section of this country try any thing funny this country will be a history, i personally and many other senseble people from north has now seen who are our real enemies and their accomplice from the same south where Gej came from.
South west people should support the northern minorities as the Igbo's are doing rather than keep supporting the same people that wanted to exterminate them during military regime.
There is a battle going on now reason with your brain dudes
well said my guy......let bitter truth be said aleast once in awhile.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
demuren is 68 years old for heaven's sake
Why didn't he voluntarily retire from office
Does he want to work till he dies?
How long was he hoping to stay on that post
His time was up ,not even talking about the souls that perished under his watch and incompetence
What has he achieved since he was there
Let him go jor,let us try someone else
In a country of 160 million there are hundreds of thousands of younger folks that can do better
Let him go and rest plus have a haircut and shave his takataka mustache and sideburns

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by str8talk1: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^He's acting, and a substantive DG is yet to be appointed. I hope they get an int'l recruitment agency to conduct it, so there'll be no accusations of 'nepotism' if an Igbo emerges in the end.
Watz wrong in confirming him?
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
saintohia:

His sack is long over due, there have been many lives lost from plane crashes that would have been avoided, if only he was on top of his job.

He compromised a lot. It's not tribal related.

Nothing tribal whatsoever
What is a man born in 1945 still doing in civil service in a country with millions of eligible unemployed and underemployed

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Funny xters...when you practice your closet nepotism..you garbed it as merit..when others try to correct it..you label it victimazation..nepotism and all sort of negative words. Well to burst your bubble at that level of civil service..merit always is a secondary consideration..political clout and other mundane connections take precedence over any other consdieration.

To cut it short..the new guy got the post simply because of his tribal affiliation with the Minister and you lot should cut this bullcrap about merit.
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by KingOmarion(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gudluck Nkem...make us proud
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
take dat: Didn't the NASS call for the sack of Otteh as well? Why didn't he bow to their pressure on that? Is he a doormat to the NASS or he is just being selective? A government sullied by nepotism and cronism!
That's why he is Mr. President, he has the right to decide which advice to take and which to ignore.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by baysol: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
ikwere militant: @baysol whom re u calng destructive hands.I can see hw u yorubas re keepng ur garage clean but fashola will nt see dat,nd besids its u yarabas dat constitute a gud percentage of d filt at ladipo for yarabas re known for dirts.for your info nija airways ws controld by yarabas nd ws kild by it money for aircraft maintenance ws used gor owambe.yoruba killd d railway,nija sports ws killd by yoruba see nfa.nija footbal had its best wen ibos re controlng d fa.see coca cola today yoruba hs dealt wit it,yoruba killd uac,leventis,kingsway,bata,mr biggs,even steav doring at d ports yoruba virus agan.dats y coys lyk wamco,premasador,cadbury nd co will nt gve u leaches d chance

Its all accepted, bo leave yoruba land for us, leaches from the east. Go back to the land of biafra carved out for you by your war lord who cannot even keep his family together not to talk of ruling a whole nation(dreamers). Common illitrate in yoruba land does that without family uproar as we see in your war lord family. No place is named after him to show how insignificant yall are. Lest I forget, the only library nemed after him was just bomb by igbo miscreants and kidnappers. When they call igbo cover your face in shame instead of rubbish ranting as you've just done.
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Policewoman(f): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lagos-Star:
Not suprised a bit. Another Igbo man taking over from a Yoruba man. Well done Madam Minister. We siddon dey look o.

And some wonder why other ethnics dont want an Igbo man in Aso Rock.

Stakeholder pressure my foot!
Shut up! The man was no longer delivering and he was sacked. The immediate senior took over, so kilo worry e?

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
How long as Nkemwhatever been on that level that made him to be next in line?
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
ilugunboy: How long as Nkemwhatever been on that level that made him to be next in line?

Why don't you tell us
How long?
Na you the appointment pain pass
Go and inquire from your oracles and tell us how long he has been next in line and if he deserved it

4 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by mrinfo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lagos-Star:
Not suprised a bit. Another Igbo man taking over from a Yoruba man. Well done Madam Minister. We siddon dey look o.

And some wonder why other ethnics dont want an Igbo man in Aso Rock.

Stakeholder pressure my foot!

Another tribalistic ragamuffin!!

When the National Assembly was pressing for his removal how many Igbos did you see? Or has the National Assembly now embarked on an Igbo Agenda? Typical tribalist so afraid of every other tribe that it has become an obssession.

6 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by baysol: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
2mch:

It is progress when it is all Igbo's but marginalization when not. You lot know how to really play victim. Well get ready for progress when it comes. We hope you dont complain. The problem is, you think everyone is as foo*lish and dumb as you when you blatantly play the tribalistic card. Just know that Stella has done a job that will be undone in 50years. Even the northerners are not this blatant.

absolutely correct, let them blame themselves when the chips are down and the trap themselves in their frolicking game. Yorubas must know their enemies and work out strategies to word off these enemies pretending to be their guests in the south west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu / Rivers Governorship Candidate, Fubara, Absent As Ayu Hosts PDP Nominees / Child Marriage - Children Threaten Hunger Strike Over Senate’s Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.