Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,622 members, 7,930,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG (16309 Views)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by ckkris: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]Power has changed hands![/size]
Praise God
I wish Mr Nkemakonam long life and a great reign in the aviation industry
I pray for wisdom to discharge his duties judiciously and bring about the needed change

Long live Nkemakonam
Long live GEJ
Long live Eastern Nigeria

Safety in our air spaces Amen

Is this prose from the stable of the one & only Chinua Achebe?

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by ckkris: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is about the closest an Igbo man will get close to the Presidency and it all through an act of incidence.

So like you said...let them bath in the sunlight till 2015.

Instead of this continuous stream of bad blood,why don't you simply advocate for a peaceful division of this Luggardian geographical expression.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by nke001: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
I believe as Northerner (not far north)that Gej is really trying for this country though he may not be perfect but he is far better to all other head of states we had have in this Nation and any people criticizing him for his action is doing that because of his hatred to the man nothing else.
There are some people here that i personally observed that are agents of darkness trivialising what ever is coming from Gej but let me make it known to those people that no amount of intimidation can stop Gej and if any section of this country try any thing funny this country will be a history, i personally and many other senseble people from north has now seen who are our real enemies and their accomplice from the same south where Gej came from.
South west people should support the northern minorities as the Igbo's are doing rather than keep supporting the same people that wanted to exterminate them during military regime.
There is a battle going on now reason with your brain dudes

je ko mo!
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by FSU: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lagos-Star:
Not suprised a bit. Another Igbo man taking over from a Yoruba man. Well done Madam Minister. We siddon dey look o.

And some wonder why other ethnics dont want an Igbo man in Aso Rock.

Stakeholder pressure my foot!
who dash monkey banana? Demuren is from Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by MrEverest(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
I believe as Northerner (not far north)that Gej is really trying for this country though he may not be perfect but he is far better to all other head of states we had have in this Nation and any people criticizing him for his action is doing that because of his hatred to the man nothing else.
There are some people here that i personally observed that are agents of darkness trivialising what ever is coming from Gej but let me make it known to those people that no amount of intimidation can stop Gej and if any section of this country try any thing funny this country will be a history, i personally and many other senseble people from north has now seen who are our real enemies and their accomplice from the same south where Gej came from.
South west people should support the northern minorities as the Igbo's are doing rather than keep supporting the same people that wanted to exterminate them during military regime.
Very intelligent analysis brother, keep it up!
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by kolexy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
talktimi: if you watch the news, you would have heard that its the senate who pressured our presido to sack Demuren, let's leave ethnicity out of here. Besides Nkemwateva is just there in an acting capacity.

And the same President is unable to sack Arunma Oteh. He acked Ms Bola Onagoruwa and Harold Demuren.

We dey siddon dey watch.
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Bobandgreat: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
kolexy:

And the same President is unable to sack Arunma Oteh. He acked Ms Bola Onagoruwa and Harold Demuren.

We dey siddon dey watch.

You wanted to sack Uzoma, it happened. U want them tosack COAS, u want them to sack Arunma, u want them to sack Wogu, u want them to sack Health Minister, u want them to kill Alamesigha, u want them to sack Keshi and dissolve Suprr Eagles, u want them to sack Deziani, u want them to sack okonjo, heck u want them to impeach Jonathan and give Amnrsty to Boko Haram. Are u the only pple in Nigeria? If Nigeria sacks these pple n gives the positions to u how will u perform? Cant u see that ur demands are countr productive and bigotry? Please stop this holier than thou attitude and embrace development. No tribe must b marginalised again in this country, everybody must move forward together. Drop this slave mentality towards Hausa/Fulani and wiser than Solomon attitude towards other tribes n join the success train. History has a way of shaping destiny, its not by scheming. Obasanjo said that its God that gives a president. The Bible also says that one should respect his ruler.

5 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
emmatok:

What is this thing talking about.
Maybe Jim Nwbodo, Nzeribe,UBA family of criminals are from the SW and North.

Can you tell us what the SE contribute to the Nigerian GDP.
the GDP contributed in SW has little credit to the yorubas. In Lagos alone, the foreign companies and Igbos(with their population and economic powers) contribute more than ur indigenes. In other parts of the SW, the same foreign companies(P&G,etc) raises the GP.
In the north, i cant begin to explain the impact of igbos in the economy and hence GDP of Jos(plateau), Kaduna, Kano, kwara.
Talking abt kwara, the governor had openly thanked the igbos for their immense contribution to the growth of its economy in the past yrs. Dis is unlike Fashola that is living in denial.
Wait oo! How this topic take concern GDP sef? N wetin Jim Nwobodo do u? U dey find visa?
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by kolexy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
whizkidd: Nairalanders can never seem to think beyond level 1 lol. Let's make a little sense of all of this.
I don't understand what all this gloating is about. Nigerians always seem to fight fights that is not there's to fight.
Firstly, there are 5 ministers from the SW (3 Full, 2 M. Of state) and only 4 from the SS, so there is actually an imbalance in favor of the SW.
Secondly, this is politics. You shore up your base and pocket your opponents. The SW have sworn themselves against Jonathan. We (yes I'm yoruba) can't expect him to support a base that is getting ready to oust him.
Thirdly and most importantly, ministerial and other appointments have no direct bearing on daily lives. How many highways have been built? how many MW have been added? How has kidnapping been solved? The only ones who should gloat are those who are going to be the direct beneficiaries of corruption. The rest of you are really just being silly.

Like I always say, I never expected much from Jonathan so I'm not surprised. I still don't think he is a bad guy! Unfortunately, I think he is surrounded by narrow-minded tribalists who are giving him very bad advice. It is obvious that the next elections are going to be rigged massively. The is no way he can alienate the north and SW and expect to win a free and fair election. So the next logical step is to empower you base in the most lucrative ministeries (so they can open the faucet during elections), then empower people like Bode George and Tony Anenih (people who can get the job done).
In the end, Nigerians lose while they come on nairaland to gloat about their region being superior to others.

Are you sure you are in this country?

Rivers state: Ms Ama Pepple & Thug Nyesow Wike

Delta: Godsday Orubebe

Edo: Mike Onolemenmen

Bayelsa: Diezani Madueke

Cross River: Edem Duke

Akwa Ibom: Ita Okon Bassey Ewa
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Gbawe2: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2013
FSU:
who dash monkey banana? Demuren is from Edo State.

God. How pathetic are folks like you that you make a fool of yourselves here daily with blatant lies? It is not easier to just giving credit where due or simply shut up if you cannot do that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Demuren
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Dibiachukwu: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2013
wawa_boy: maybe the man is using his wife cert. to work. Any way congrats mr. Its our turn to shine
funny ish grin
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
This is Insincere9gerian
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by nduchucks: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2013
Al_Qaadir:

Apologies in advance. Do you mind telling us why you thought it was essential to stipulate that you are not from the far North? If specificity is that important to you, why not just tell us what state or LGA you are from.

There are some people here that i personally observed that are agents of darkness trivializing what ever is coming from Gej but let me make it known to those people that no amount of intimidation can stop Gej and if any section of this country try any thing funny this country will be a history, i personally and many other senseble people from north has now seen who are our real enemies and their accomplice from the same south where Gej came from.

Don't introduce yourself as a coward with only your second thread. Please name names; do tell - you are safe here smiley

Apologies one again, The above could be seen as a senseless statement by the fairest readers. How are the Igbos supporting the northern minorities, if you care to explain. What kind of support are you talking about, financial, moral, military, or what? Why are you convinced that the other Southern tribes do not support the Northern minorities? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if your real name is Obioma.

Finally, Mazi Al_Qaadir, try to educate yourself on the tenure of the Northern minority heads of states we've had in our history. olodo
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by aljharem(m): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Al_Qaadir:

Question, are you saying Nigerian apart from Hausa/fulani and Igbos have to chose on what side they are for and against ?

So if we are not for Igbos, we must be for Fulani ? Or vise versa ? shocked shocked shocked

LOL grin grin grin grin Too many kids on Nairaland. grin grin grin Well you are just another silly Igbo dude with another moniker anyway. You are yet to understand Nigeria
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by aljharem(m): 2:25am On Mar 14, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Apologies in advance. [size=18pt]Do you mind telling us why you thought it was essential to stipulate that you are not from the far North? If specificity is that important to you, why not just tell us what state or LGA you are from.[/size]

Don't introduce yourself as a coward with only your second thread. Please name names; do tell - you are safe here smiley

Apologies one again, The above could be seen as a senseless statement by the fairest readers. [size=18pt]How are the Igbos supporting the northern minorities, if you care to explain.[/size] What kind of support are you talking about, financial, moral, military, or what? [size=18pt]Why are you convinced that the other Southern tribes do not support the Northern minorities? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if your real name is Obioma.[/size]

Finally, Mazi Al_Qaadir, try to educate yourself on the tenure of the Northern minority heads of states we've had in our history. olodo

I wonder how some would introduce himself as a minority, ONLY ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG by countryfirst: 4:28am On Mar 14, 2013
[color=#990000]Criminally minded and money worshiping souls, what have they done for their zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow / "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG / Tinubu And Shettima Meets People Living With Special Needs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.