Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,528 members, 7,917,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? (858 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Bryancrox(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
As for me i will start printinq the girl's obituary paper,cos i wil beat her to death
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by achinaboy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
she got no right to do dat,but some mums are just pain in the a,s,s,,no obituary printing,i would like to know her reasons first,then we go from there
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by megareal: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Question: What did your mum do to the girlfriend? grin grin grin
Seriously, beat her to death? And her family will now melt you in hot oil and use you as soap. What will it serve? Sometimes, the better answer to extreme provocation is to walk away till you cool down. Yes it hurts but retaliation at the height of anger will bring bigger problems.
So when you have cooled down,you hold her down and let your mum slap her twice, then you severe the relationship. At least you will be pacified. Tit for tat. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by hrmkz: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
I should wait and ask what my mum do,Somebody will Author her biography.

Then we all wait to ask what happened!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by Ngenge(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
My girlfriend,not even my wife? She dont have any reason to slap my mum. She shuld report to me if my mum offended her. Can she slap her own mum? Even if she can, it means she lack home ethics.My response wil depend on my mood at dat moment nd she must sincerely apologise to my mum in my presence if she hopes to hav anytin to do wit me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by greatgod2012(f): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
I cant just imagine or know what can lead to a gf slaping your mum, i dont want to believe it can be real.

However, you never can know what you can do until it happens to you.
May God help us all.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Slap Your Mum? by pinkkyb(f): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
i cant imagine that happening.....something must have seriously gone wrong.what did ur mother do to the girl na? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Is A Lil Fear Really That Bad In Parenting? / Experience Of Early Years Of Your Marriage And How It Affected Your Marriage / When Is The Right Time To Talk To Kids About SEX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.