Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,377 members, 7,884,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party (42803 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

Was she in a domestic violence situation? thought nigga was just BROKE. grin grin

Lol. It's been widely speculated that the nigga used to physically, emotionally and psychologically abuse her. A womanizer is a pain in the a.rse. A violent man a pain in the head (literally). She had both for a husband, so it shouldn't come as a surprise at all that she's having a better time with just her daughter and her friends sans the ex-husband. Monalisa seems to me like a level-headed woman, I doubt a small bank account would be a good enough reason for her to just end her marriage.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^ thank you for the explanation. I suspect Kulyvie may have been abused by a man. She's quite aggressive. grin grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^^ madam who stole your panties? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Come here, let obowunmi give you a kiss?? kiss kiss
your nairaland name literarily means 'i feel like having a vagina' so i am not suprised by this statement and by the way why do you want to kiss me *dodges d kiss* cheesy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^ thank you for the explanation. I suspect Kulyvie may have been abused by a man. She's quite aggressive. grin grin
you are very naughty.i was never abused by anybody however it drives me crazy when people badmouth others unnecessarily especially when it is uncalled for.dishing out unwarranted insults is fast becoming a nairalamd trademark and people have to put a top to that nonsense.there's not pleasurable about it.abi is it now a crime for a mother to celebrate her daughters birthday?why should that attract beef and unkind words.abeg una own too much.issshhhh
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: ^^^ thank you for the explanation. I suspect Kulyvie may have been abused by a man. She's quite aggressive. grin grin
you are very naughty.i was never abused by anybody neither am i aggressive cheesy however it drives me crazy when people badmouth others unnecessarily especially when it is uncalled for.dishing out unwarranted insults is fast becoming a nairaland trademark and people have to put a stop to that nonsense.there's nothing pleasurable about it.abi is it now a crime for a mother to celebrate her daughter's birthday?why should that attract beef and unkind words.abeg una own too much.issshhhh
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
kulyie: your nairaland name literarily means 'i feel like having a vagina' so i am not suprised by this statement and by the way why do you want to kiss me *dodges d kiss* cheesy

come hia joor - abi your mouth dey smell?
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

come hia joor - abi your mouth dey smell?
my anus is even cleaner and fresher than your teeth cheesy,what are you feeling like,abeg go find dog kiss :p
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
kulyie: my anus is even cleaner and fresher than your teeth cheesy,what are you feeling like,abeg go find dog kiss :p

sorry but I'm not interested in that part of your body, whether it's clean or unclean. I want your lips, btw why so cruel? why so aggressive? chill na.... angry angry angry
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
kulyie: you are very naughty.i was never abused by anybody neither am i aggressive cheesy however it drives me crazy when people badmouth others unnecessarily especially when it is uncalled for.dishing out unwarranted insults is fast becoming a nairaland trademark and people have to put a stop to that nonsense.there's nothing pleasurable about it.abi is it now a crime for a mother to celebrate her daughter's birthday?why should that attract beef and unkind words.abeg una own too much.issshhhh

I'm not in touch with or aware of the stories of these celebs.... they're public figures so they're free game for disses.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

sorry but I'm not interested in that part of your body, whether it's clean or unclean. I want your lips, btw why so cruel? why so aggressive? chill na.... angry angry angry
i am not in anyway aggressive.if you know me,you will know i am so soft,fragile,harmless and feminine.i am not in anyway aggressive
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

I'm not in touch with or aware of the stories of these celebs.... they're public figures so they're free game for disses.
if they are public figures nko?does that mean anybody can just throw disses at them for no reason,arent they human beings too who loved to be treated with dignity,love and respect.if anyone throws insults at you for no reason other than celebrating your daughter's birthday how will you feel?treat people the way you want to be treated celebrities or not,public figure or not,every human being deserves some respect.aarrrggghh!
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by munaco: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
I respect Mona, I no believe na £1 primark dress her daughter go wear on her day. if she no celebrity people go see am now everyone at d part must admire d 250 naira dress. Na soMercy Johnson wear £15 Doroty Perkins shoe on her wedding day too. I admire all dis.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
kulyie: i am not in anyway aggressive.if you know me,you will know i am so soft,fragile,harmless and feminine.i am not in anyway aggressive

you have not responded like someone who is harmless, fragile, or soft. undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by neobusiness(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
No sign of Daddy anywhere undecided
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Nigerians... always criticizing. grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2013
obowunmi:

you have not responded like someone who is harmless, fragile, or soft. undecided undecided
cheesy abeg live me jare,your matter don tire me cheesy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
neo_business: No sign of Daddy anywhere undecided
she is a single mom,the father of the child is irrelevant
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
neo_business: No sign of Daddy anywhere undecided
she is a single mom,the father of the child is irrelevant since he has no atom of fatherhood in him
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by yemzy1(f): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2013
if u claim 2 be beauti4l post d pix u admire mre. . D gal d mum d bufdea ws kul .must u criticise
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Ollykukis(f): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2013
Happy birth day sweetheart
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Ollykukis(f): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2013
Ppl with their bad mouth she fine,she no fine which one be una owun yan yan po
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
kulyie: cheesy abeg live me jare,your matter don tire me cheesy

Make you show for bed, I go show you tire.... angry angry
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Giftedhands2(f): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: [img]http://3.bp..com/-JeHD3FfO38o/UUHdZKC3sdI/AAAAAAABi3s/ZBYVH2IMHF4/s400/_DSC0365-001.jpg[/img]

Tha Guy on the Right Looks Like a Bleaching Victim....Skin looks Nasty.

Scary Lookin Peoplez, The Whole Lot
Who da hell is this passionate hater?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2013
obowunmi:

o,now i understand where the aggression is comming from.so you are hor,,ney no wonder you were making s3xual advances at a total stranger by telling me to come here so you will kiss me cheesy ok dont worry.your problem is not so much that it cannot be solved.i will do you a favour.i will send 2 of my female dogs to come and grace your bed.they are cute female dogs o,am sure you will fall in lave with them.you can do any style you want with them.after you finish with one you can start with the other.not to worry about the biting,my dogs are calm,they dont bite.their names are cookie and pookie cheesy enjoy wink
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2013
obowunmi:

o,now i understand where the aggression is comming from.so you are hor,,ney no wonder you were making s3xual advances at a total stranger by telling me to come here so you will kiss me cheesy ok dont worry.your problem is not so much that it cannot be solved.i will do you a favour.i will send 2 of my female dogs to come and grace your bed.they are cute female dogs o,am sure you will fall in love with them.you can do any style you want with them.after you finish with one you can start with the other.not to worry about the biting,my dogs are calm,they dont bite.their names are cookie and pookie cheesy enjoy wink
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2013
Gifted_hands:
Who da hell is this passionate hater?
He's known as Royal, known for his queer taste in women. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2013
kulyie: o,now i understand where the aggression is comming from.so you are hor,,ney no wonder you were making s3xual advances at a total stranger by telling me to come here so you will kiss me cheesy ok dont worry.your problem is not so much that it cannot be solved.i will do you a favour.i will send 2 of my female dogs to come and grace your bed.they are cute female dogs o,am sure you will fall in love with them.you can do any style you want with them.after you finish with one you can start with the other.not to worry about the biting,my dogs are calm,they dont bite.their names are cookie and pookie cheesy enjoy wink

you sound like a deviant. undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
obowunmi:

you sound like a deviant. undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
while you sound like a pervert.that makes the two of us cheesy cheesy cheesy wink or are you angry :p
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
interesting exchange
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2013
kulyie: while you sound like a pervert.that makes the two of us cheesy cheesy cheesy wink or are you angry :p

How will I be angry at my love? as annoying as you appear. kiss grinkiss grin kiss
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2013
obowunmi:

How will I be angry at my love? as annoying as you appear. kiss grinkiss grin kiss
that's my boy cheesy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Babe101: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Duke_Nija: I don't give a phuck!!!

BTW, where is Richard her Father?
This Yeye Woman just sideline the bros Abi?

But seriously, This thread should be tagged "THE RETURN OF GENNY"

U are a fool. A BIG CLUELESS FOOL at that. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.