Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,877 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party (42886 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2013
kulyie: that's my boy cheesy

that's my puhssy, I mean, my cat. grin grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi:

that's my puhssy, I mean, my cat. grin grin
dont be a naughty boy o cheesy otherwise mummy will give you cane on your bom bom :p cheesy wink
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
kulyie: dont be a naughty boy o cheesy otherwise mummy will give you cane on your bom bom :p cheesy wink

babe, I like role-playing.... me gaaan, I want to spank you but I'm restricted to doing it on the bed. - grin grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi:

babe, I like role-playing.... me gaaan, I want to spank you but I'm restricted to doing it on the bed. - grin grin
so you're still horney abi? :p Shebi i offered you my 2 beautuful female dogs that will happily grace your bed and keep you company all night long for no fee and you rejected them,so what do you want me to do now,or do u want a virgin femal dog :p charity is her name :p you can spank her anyway and whichever way you like on bed,and hey dont call me a deviant o,because am trying to help you get out of your horney state.i'm only a caring sistah!
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi:

so you're still horney abi? :p Shebi i offered you my 2 beautuful female dogs that will happily grace your bed and keep you company all night long for no fee and you rejected them,so what do you want me to do now,or do u want a virgin femal dog :p charity is her name :p you can spank her anyway and whichever way you like on bed,and hey dont call me a deviant o,because am trying to help you get out of your horney state.i'm only a caring sistah! cheesy :*
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
I want you. angry angry angry
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi: I want you. angry angry angry

lmaooooooooooooooo angry
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi: I want you. angry angry angry
unfortunatly you can't have me because you are way too aggresive.i dont want my waist to break :p pele :p
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
kulyie: unfortunatly you can't have me because you are way too aggresive.i dont want my waist to break :p pele :p

how do you want to be handled? like a cake? I can do it softly too smiley
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
obowunmi:

how do you want to be handled? like a cake? I can do it softly too smiley
i've closed my shop,its under lock and key,pele,nothing for you :p
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:54am On Mar 24, 2013
kulyie: i've closed my shop,its under lock and key,pele,nothing for you :p

how you go con close shop when i'm waiting outside for you? oya... don't let adabeke embarassed embarassed come and catch me. Will you be up for a quickie?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2013
obowunmi:

how you go con close shop when i'm waiting outside for you? oya... don't let adabeke embarassed embarassed come and catch me. Will you be up for a quickie?? angry angry angry angry

not my e-friend anymore cheater. no polgamist aloud tongue tongue
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12:

lmao cheesy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2013
obowunmi:

singing in lagbajas voice *obowunmi no obo for you* :p cheesy
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12:

polygamist ke? it's called being an African man. grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
adabeke12:

Do you mean allowed as in permitted? or aloud as in when my kondo enters, it will make you scream loudly? grin grin
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
obowunmi:

polygamist ke? it's called being an African man. grin grin grin

Sure u can be that without me smiley
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
obowunmi:

Do you mean allowed as in permitted? or aloud as in when my kondo enters, it will make you scream loudly? grin grin

Ewwwww... I dont want something that I dint know where it has been. I love my health and happiness wink
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:

Ewwwww... I dont want something that I dint know where it has been. I love my health and happiness wink

My love...how can you say this? cry cry
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 4:06am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

My love...how can you say this? cry cry
i can't b sick bcuz of a man oh. so not worth it
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:08am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:
i can't b sick bcuz of a man oh. so not worth it

baby but I'm that special one.... trust me, I will treat you like the sweet cakes that you are. wink wink
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by GalaxyNoteII: 4:09am On Mar 25, 2013
Do these celebs have nothing better to do with their time?

Child birthday party? Jeez undecided

Let the children enjoy, stop trying to steal spotlights.

I dont see the girl's father in the picture sha
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 4:09am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

baby but I'm that special one.... trust me, I will treat you like the sweet cakes that you are. wink wink

u already messed up. itz to late
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

No father. Popsi don beat momsi tire. Momsi carry pikin go......
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:

u already messed up. itz to late

what can I do to have you back? You are the only sugar in my tea, the only peak milk in my milo, the only orange in my mouth...
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by GalaxyNoteII: 4:14am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

No father. Popsi don beat momsi tire. Momsi carry pikin go......

And always the same story. . . . smh @ Nigerian men. Can't every control their dciiks/hands
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 25, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Is this Ileke?
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 4:20am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

what can I do to have you back? You are the only sugar in my tea, the only peak milk in my milo, the only orange in my mouth...

same line all nigerian men have. u can rewind the hands of time. only then would we talk
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:

same line all nigerian men have. u can rewind the hands of time. only then would we talk

I'm not all Nigerian men and you are jealous aren't you?
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 4:43am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

I'm not all Nigerian men and you are jealous aren't you?

okay if am jealous the your are a nasty sluttt. if u agree then i am jealous wink smiley
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by obowunmi(m): 4:44am On Mar 25, 2013
adabeke12:

okay if am jealous the your are a nasty sluttt. if u agree then i am jealous wink smiley

wow slutt? pls don't call me names. thx.
Re: Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party by adabeke12(f): 4:55am On Mar 25, 2013
obowunmi:

wow slutt? pls don't call me names. thx.

nah... i'm not trying to call u names. i was only being sarcastic as to say u were being sarcastic when u said i was jealous smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.