Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,659 members, 7,911,761 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Secret Admirers - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Secret Admirers (12352 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Admirers by kemisuga(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2008
Hi Landers,

There must be someone you admire in this world; that you wish to be your spouse. Who is that ONE person? Pls comment and tell us why you admire him/her.

Thank you.
Re: Secret Admirers by efuah(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2008
He is the man of ma life! kiss

he's gentle
he's hardworking
intelligent
lovingly stubborn grin
he's handsome. . . omg, those eye balls, his colour, those hairs on him, his fingers, set of teeth.
he's obedient. . . the rest is downloading. . . .
i can't get enough of him o! tongue
I admire him so much, but i dnt have to tell him. . . his head wil spin, lol grin
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2008
thread starter, who do u admire?
Re: Secret Admirers by iice(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2008
He is eccentric
He is brilliant
He is jaded
He is dark and moody
He is an enigma
He is beautiful

My husband cheesy The cape crusader kiss cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2008
I secretly e-admire two nairalanders. The key word is admire not in love/lust/luff. Both are rumoured to be in relationships with female nairalanders. They are both intelligent but most times come across as arrogant to others. I am not sure of their physical appearance but it has been stated that one of them is ugly, short and has yam legs shocked, according to those that have seen him or his picture, so i think i will pass over that one.
Re: Secret Admirers by efuah(f): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2008
Aw lard! grin i cnt handle this. . . embarassed hm hm muhahahahahaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Secret Admirers by mystikalb2(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
well i admire lovely girlz wit 9ice stuff
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
Keanu Reeves. cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by angolag(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
I see girls I admire on the road, street, markets .But I heard its wrong to talk to a girl u have never meet before. can some one help out here as regards the normal and discipline way to talk to a girl you meet on the road.I have missed so much opportunity talking to some.
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

but it has been stated that one of them is ugly, short and has yam legs shocked, according to those that have seen him or his picture, so i think i will pass over that one.
hehehe hahaha hehehe. . . i heard that one too. . grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
The secret is in the open.  Nothing to hide any more! cheesy

I usually let them know. . . . . can't keep such a secret for more than 1 month!

I admire only . . . . real and consistent people.

I don't do fake arses!

As for wishing to be my spouse. . . . that chapter don close. . . companions only please. Too late to train an old dog to learn new tricks!

Please take your toothbrush with you as you leave in the morning! Thank you! kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by Chacal: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Almondjoy,

Are u sure?

So are u going to tell us the name of that real and consistent dude?

P.S. U chased THE VIRGIN away last night. grin cheesy grin
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
Chacal:

@ Almondjoy,

Are u sure?

So are u going to tell us the name of that real and consistent dude?

P.S. You chased THE VIRGIN away last night. grin cheesy grin

They are on Nairaland! and they both have the letter "alpha" in their names. tongue I just love consistency! They are as constant as Northern stars. . . .never changing. Extremely disciplined guys. Sorry, I can't tell you their names. . . .too risky these days. . . .before some people get offended. . . .I save those for ma telephone calls these days. cheesy

Oh yeah, that virgin should go back to hi5 were she belongs! cheesy Rubbish!
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

The secret is in the open.  Nothing to hide any more! cheesy

I usually let them know. . . . . can't keep such a secret for more than 1 month!

I admire only . . . . real and consistent people.

I don't do fake arses!

As for wishing to be my spouse. . . . that chapter don close. . . companions only please. Too late to train an old dog to learn new tricks!

Please take your toothbrush with you as you leave in the morning! Thank you! kiss

Hmmmmm, we BOTH and probably most Nairalanders know who that is. Having seen him, i can understand the admiration. But remember on nairaland, the e-walls have "ears" so shhhhh tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

Hmmmmm, we BOTH and probably most Nairalanders know that is. Having seen him, i can understand the admiration. But remember on nairaland, the e-walls have "ears" so shhhhh tongue

Me sef must meet am! grin  I am only waiting for the right time. . . .which is. . . infact. . . you are right. . . the e-walls have ears.  You have met him?  Lucky you! cheesy

I know 2 on Nairaland. . .better people!
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
Quite a few here though. funkybaby, Shahan, Jkpretty, Busta, Akolawole, big_bumper, Islander.

Some of the rest on the forum belong to the thrash can of history.
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
morenike09:

hehehe hahaha hehehe. . . i heard that one too. . grin grin cheesy cheesy

You heard that too cheesy. No be me talk am o. Though i am not sure we are thinking of the same person.

Anyway, i realise my comment was harsh, I have nothing against short guys, not sure about the yam legs, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Secret Admirers by Chacal: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Almondjoy,

This is hilarious!!!!!!!

Who is this geezer?
I am willing to pay for this info and ma lips r SEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
pahtahkee:

Quite a few here though. funkybaby, Shahan, Jkpretty, Busta, Akolawole, big_bumper, Islander.

Some of the rest on the forum belong to the thrash can of history.

he he he he he he he he!

That is what happens when you want to meet every bodi!  You must learn to have a little bit of "taste"! cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
Chacal:

@ Almondjoy,

This is hilarious!!!!!!!

[b]Who is this geezer?[/b]I am willing to pay for this info and ma lips r SEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say they are 2. They are too much I say! Don't worry. . . . they know themselves. . . I have let them know personally how I feel about them. They do not post much and always to the point!

Sorry chacal. I don't kiss and tell! tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by samyyoung1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2008
i truly admire EFUAH from GHANA,

don't blame me ooooooooo

na my love 4 Ghana girls because am
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Me sef must meet am! grin  I am only waiting for the right time. . . .which is. . . infact. . . you are right. . . the e-walls have ears.  You have met him?  Lucky you! cheesy

I know 2 on Nairaland. . .better people!

You can surely meet up in the safety habitation of the Okumagbe of Weppa wano,  grin grin grin. Dont worry, i will be the security guardess cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

You can surely meet up in the safety habitation of the Okumagbe of Weppa wano, grin grin grin. Dont worry, i will be the security guardess cheesy

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You sef! grin
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You sef! grin

I am only looking out for on of my "own" tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

I am only looking out for on of my "own" tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Goodluck! grin

samy-young:

i truly admire EFUAH from GHANA,

don't blame me ooooooooo

na my love 4 Ghana girls because am

That is an excellent choice. . . talk about consistency and genuineness. . . . . that is what a call "a diamond in the rough" of Nairaland.

Oooops. . .don't wannna be late for work! kiss
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ EFFUAH,

Please kindly respond to your brave admirer, we are waiting wink
Re: Secret Admirers by nana(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
I admire errmmm. . .
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

he he he he he he he he!

That is what happens when you want to meet every bodi! You must learn to have a little bit of "taste"! cheesy
True true.

There is also this lady very consistent in the Literature section. SMC

I love reading her posts often times. Very articulate and an interesting delight to read often times.
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
pahtahkee:

True true.

There is also this lady very consistent in the Literature section. SMC

I love reading her posts often times. Very articulate and an interesting delight to read often times.

Isn't it nice when we are open about those we admire? However, i can't mention names in order to maintain their privacy, and they can appear arrogant so i will have to leave people guessing
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

Isn't it nice when we are open about those we admire? However, i can't mention names in order to maintain their privacy, and they can appear arrogant so i will have to leave people guessing
Please protect their privacy as well it is good for yours as well. wink For guys it is more easier to name names, but for ladies they have to pose a bit with their bragado. grin

How you doing? What brings you out of the closet? For months you refused to post on this forum. cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by nana(f): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

lol
Re: Secret Admirers by Chacal: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Almondjoy,

U must kiss and tell on this occasion. . . .
I won't let that slide at all. . . . . .
Who are these geezers stirring ur juice? grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Telegram Group Links ( Join All Telegram Groups) / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here / How Many Words Can You Form Out Of "planet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.