Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:26 PM

Secret Admirers - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Secret Admirers (12575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

Yeah right. Like now, I fought with Doyin13, I feel like making it up. smiley But it will not stop me from haranguing him or anyone else any other time, I am in the mood. grin

@ doyin13,
Am sorry for my harsh words on you. cry cry

Talking about fair weather? tongue

Welcome to the club.  I thought you had spiritual powers! cheesy

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So much love here! cry cry cry
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2008
I've been readn ths thread for a while. See e-admirers o.
Re: Secret Admirers by kobe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2008
4Him:

I don't think so . . . its all fun. Seriously half of those who insult others on Nairaland can't dare do that in real life.
I for one would like to see troOe stand on her toes and call me a bald head in real life.  grin

Hmm!  I agree wholeheartedly 4him.  The best remedy for the usual balderdash that occurs online ( as with most everything else in life) is to just "let it go".  It is that simple.  Once you close "X" out this window, it is as if those you were getting worked-up over never actually existed.
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
almondjoy:

Talking about fair weather? tongue

Welcome to the club. I thought you had spiritual powers! cheesy

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So much love here! cry cry cry
Do you want to buy? tongue

Yes oh so much loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nigerians are lovers. cheesy cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
There are a lot of people i admire on ths forum. Too much to list o.or else my cell phne battery will die
Re: Secret Admirers by almondjoy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2008
The good news is that no one can thrash this thread. Every piece of information is relevant to the topic being discussed. If you show up here. . . you have an admirer or an admireeeeeeeeeeeee!

Keep the love flowing peeps! Who says we can't get along? tongue

pahtahkee:

Do you want to buy? tongue

Yes oh so much loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nigerians are lovers. cheesy cheesy

I go buy when it is in demand. . . .right now no hating! cheesy Sure Nairlanders are lovers too. . . . with a tinge of rat poison! grin
Re: Secret Admirers by TheSly: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
Where dem dey!! tongue Where are ma tatoo gurls!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by pahtahkee: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
I hear you oh.
Re: Secret Admirers by adesodgi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
I AdMiRe ThE aDmIrAbLeS. . . grin . . . .aWoN BaBeS yEn KnoW tHeM sElVeS. . .aBi !
Re: Secret Admirers by tRoOE(f): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
almondjoy:

Things we do together. smiley  That youtube matter is another story.  I can't stay one day without surfing youtube looking for old videos and songs!  Life is too short oooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Anyone that mixes Nairaland with his or her real life is in for a big problem! cry  Things will get complicated real quickly.  I do not do that at allllllllll! grin I say I was wise enough to study people before even getting personal.   Yes ooooooooooooooooh!  You will really become messed up fast never to recover! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The problem might even lead to hypotension if care isn't taken care of

Even the ones you studied well, will sometimes turn out to be something else, my best advice is, know what you say to people, because it will surely come back and bites you in the ass.

That's why majority of my friendship ends here, I don't do the YIM ahahaha feel my life

The person will be messed up both mentally and physically and not to take about the person image, especially when you don’t even know who is who on NL.

Re: Secret Admirers by tRoOE(f): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2008
adesodgi:

I AdMiRe ThE aDmIrAbLeS. . . grin . . . .aWoN BaBeS yEn KnoW tHeM sElVeS. . .aBi !
Hmmmmmmm who are they lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, or should i list them for u tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by adesodgi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
YoU cAn SuRe Do THaT bAbE bUt nOt 4gEtN uR fIrSt On THa LiSt!
Re: Secret Admirers by TheSly: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
I don't think so . . . its all fun. Seriously half of those who insult others on Nairaland can't dare do that in real life.
Very true!!! very very true!!! cool
Re: Secret Admirers by tRoOE(f): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2008
adesodgi:

YoU cAn SuRe Do THaT bAbE bUt nOt 4gEtN uR fIrSt On THa LiSt!
Lets not forget am the 1st and only one on that list sef tongue, hehehe am scaring your other admirers away oh grin grin
Re: Secret Admirers by adesodgi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2008
YoU sHoUlDnT O, mAkE tHem CoMe Na. . . grin
Re: Secret Admirers by tRoOE(f): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2008
Don't worry i won't, i see you still got the game going on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Admirers by desdemon: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
Iice is it realy true dat your man is essentric? Do u realy know what that means
Re: Secret Admirers by tommyex(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
Tommyrex! Oooooooooooooooh boy! I am glad I make you laff! I remember when I first noticed you on Nairaland, if that was you first time oooooooooooooooooooooooh! You always posted in "caps". I thought you were deaf.
But you turned out to be very sane. Thank you for your kindness and I hope I can continue to make you laff with ma "short posts"!

cheesy,No mind me oo,the kinda work i do with my system makes me use upper case caps alot,and then i was jus careless like,it dont matter.
Some1 yabbed me,maybe i yabbed him/her back but i took d lesson,are u the one that yabbed me sef?Cant rem the person now
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
There goes one of my secret admirer. Hey sweety!
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
wha? why is this in forum games?  im counfused
Re: Secret Admirers by Imani(f): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
ibkaye:

wha? why is this in forum games? im counfused

That is Seun up to his usual tricks wink Looks like we have strayed from the topic, i am afraid and so he has decided to "relocate" the thread
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2008
Imani:

That is Seun up to his usual tricks wink Looks like we have strayed from the topic, i am afraid and so he has decided to "relocate" the thread
ahh, lol thought so, i was even rubbing my eyes to make sure i was seeing things well shocked cheesy
Re: Secret Admirers by desodgi(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2008
secret admires. . . .are they meant to disclosed,then why is it secret then. . .gay topic!
Re: Secret Admirers by tommyex(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2008
There goes one of my secret admirer. Hey sweety!

Dony worry hun,You be No1 on my list,u fit check page 2 or 3. kiss

IBK
confused?why u talk like its the first time today? grin
Anyway,I admire you Openly too cheesy
The topic seems like a game thoug,i dont blame seun
Re: Secret Admirers by SweetSensation(f): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2008
Any Hausa or Fulani Chick in this thread? Contact moi
Re: Secret Admirers by somze(f): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2008
While everyone is playing kiss and make up . . . erm can I get a few apologies too? I'm the most peaceful creature on Nairaland and I just get unnecessarily picked on and pushed around and I rarely reply back undecided undecided

I think everyone owes me an apology angry angry
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2008
somze:

I'm the most peaceful creature on Nairaland

shocked shocked shocked omg!!! why are you lying to yourself like this? na w ao. . .see people just dey nominate themselves. . .Somze, if you're the most peaceful creature on Nairaland, then i am the most troublesome **roll eye**
Re: Secret Admirers by somze(f): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2008
I dont why people see me as troublesome,

Almondjoy got it wrong. It can all be explained.

I'm peace-loving jare.
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2008
eh en!! keep lying to yourself. anything that makes you sleep at night tongue
Re: Secret Admirers by somze(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2008
Look mind your self o,

E be like say you neva learn after all those bans tongue grin

I still dey use my username grin grin

Ban neva touch me grin
Re: Secret Admirers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2008
somze:

Look mind your self o,

E be like say you never learn after all those bans tongue grin

I still dey use my username grin grin

Ban never touch me grin

eh en!!! i hope seun is reading this o
Re: Secret Admirers by oziomatv(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2008
So na here una run come after una spoilt my thread wey I take dey swallow tombo ehh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here / List Of Metaphors / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.