Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,079 members, 7,933,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (36168 Views)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photos Of Her Receiving Her National Award / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ben4reel: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Pele. I don't care who is most wrong or least wrong. I blame everyone. Wrong is wrong. Tuface and Annie are just as wrong if my opinion is to be counted. Maybe if Tuface was one of those musicians singing of winding waist and clubbing 24/7, I for no send. He's someone who's been promoting peace, justice, and government accountability, so what is this supposed to mean?[/size]

Since he didn't beg for it and the governor "JUSTIFIED" the gift with all his sugar-coated daughter of Akwa ibom crap,personally I won't really blame 2face.

It's just like blaming someone who benefitted from nepotism to get a job at the expense of others,why blame him/her when you should have blamed the employer that threw away MERIT and encourage mediocrity.thers is no point politicizing this issue,my grouse lies with a governor who lacks accountability,prides himself and spends reckless without recourse to the plight of the POOR !

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:
[size=13pt]Pele. I don't care who is most wrong or least wrong. I blame everyone. Wrong is wrong. Tuface and Annie are just as wrong if my opinion is to be counted. Maybe if Tuface was one of those musicians singing of winding waist and clubbing 24/7, I for no send. He's someone who's been promoting peace, justice, and government accountability, so what is this supposed to mean?[/size]
It does sound hypocritical... But do you know what influence Annie holds over him?
From my own point of view and the way i see things, i feel Annie is more interested in the gift than 2face!
Almost everyone likes freebies .....I dont really want to exonerate the couple from the blame but i will direct 90% of my anger and disgust at Akpabio!!

Dont ban me again, if you do, i will kill your section!grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Morally, the couples may not have think they did something bad.we are just criticizing because the jeep should cost nothing less than #10 million which could have been used to better the lives of Akwa ibom people,but what if the gift was something very cheap ? I'm sure nobody will even complain.

The main issue is that of a reckless ruler who feels he can do anything without ACCOUNTING to the electorates that voted him into power.why sponsor a wedding when there are many school children looking for scholarship ?
what are you saying bros?

Everyone of them should be blamed but the whole blame goes to tubaba for not using his number six.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Since he didn't beg for it and the governor "JUSTIFIED" the gift with all his sugar-coated daughter of Akwa ibom crap,personally I won't really blame 2face.

It's just like blaming someone who benefitted from nepotism to get a job at the expense of others,why blame him/her when you should have blamed the employer that threw away MERIT and encourage mediocrity.thers is no point politicizing this issue,my grouse lies with a governor who lacks accountability,prides himself and spends reckless with recourse to the plight of the POOR !

[size=13pt]The bolded is my point. As for why I would direct disappointment toward Tuface? First of all, Annie is no stranger. She's his wife and mother of at least one of his children. He couldn't tell or advise his wife to reject it?

Secondly, like I mentioned in another post, Tuface is a humanitarian. I suppose that's why I expected more from him and his wife. Politicians will be the thieving politicians that they are. They need to be shown up. If the Idibias didn't reject it, then I suppose there's little hope of celebs making defying actions as no politician will offer any vehicle to Femi Kuti to destroy lmao.[/size]
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Jonwesley(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2013
anitank: I can see her tummy bulging out, is she pregnant?

Yes. So you are just knowing?
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2013
@ogugua

So if seun gives you and sexkillz a prado on your wedding you will refuse it abi?
Smh for you,is this bad belle or jealousy. And yes annie was the governor's former babe.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by dominique(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2013
If the reason Annie got the SUV is because she's a daughter of Akwa-ibom, then every son and daughter of the state getting married (not necessarily to indigenes) should get one too.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: what are you saying bros?

Everyone of them should be blamed but the whole blame goes to tubaba for not using his number six.

So tuface should have rejected a wedding gift For what nau
Shuuuuu
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2013
ifihearam: @ogugua

So if seun gives you and sexkillz a prado on your wedding you will refuse it abi?
Smh for you,is this bad belle or jealousy. And yes annie was the governor's former babe.

[size=13pt]Yes, I will reject it. He's not my or Sexkillz' father. You'd be surprised at how easily I can reject anything. I've done so in the past and will continue to do so. I'm no charity case.

As Table Leg rightly said, people like free things. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people.[/size]
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: what are you saying bros?

I despise hypocrisy. . .Everyone is just acting like they will act differently if they found themselves in 2face's position.the main culprit is Akpabio while 2face may fall as an accomplice to Akpabio's crime.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Tuface and Annie, shame on the two of you.[/size]

Did they offend you ni??
Or you were interested in tuface and annnie outshone you.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2013
ifihearam: Did they offend you ni??
Or you were interested in tuface and annnie outshone you.

[size=13pt]*chewing popcorn* Is that your best?

You fail to see logic and wish to point me as a bitter, envious mgbeke. It is not my portion.[/size]
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes, I will reject it. He's not my or Sexkillz' father. You'd be surprised at how easily I can reject anything. I've done so in the past and will continue to do so. I'm no charity case.

As Table Leg rightly said, people like free things. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people.[/size]

Ogugua I have seen your type before jawe?
Do you know that when that woman in the Bible broke her perfume to wash the feet of Jesus,judas said it was a waste and she should have sold it and given to the poor but Jesus knowing his true intention said the poor has been with him :what has he done to anyone of them,his true intention was to have the perfume.

Put on your thinking cap dearie.
Its a pity its you am dealing with today and you are my daughter.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by eastOFwest(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2013
Tuface suppose know say every gift get "implication". "For instance" if him find out say Akpabio they "enter the place", then " ihe ge me" o!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]*chewing popcorn* Is that your best?

You fail to see logic and wish to point me as a bitter, envious mgbeke. It is not my portion.[/size]

Why was it not someone else. Smh
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]The bolded is my point. As for why I would direct disappointment toward Tuface? First of all, Annie is no stranger. She's his wife and mother of at least one of his children. He couldn't tell or advise his wife to reject it?

Secondly, like I mentioned in another post, Tuface is a humanitarian. I suppose that's why I expected more from him and his wife. Politicians will be the thieving politicians that they are. They need to be shown up. If the Idibias didn't reject it, then I suppose there's little hope of celebs making defying actions as no politician will offer any vehicle to Femi Kuti to destroy lmao.[/size]

Everyone knows Akpabio likes to show off as the best governor in Nigeria with all his white elephant projects and publicity stunt. . . . . .I have to admit 2face dined and wined with the devil to launder his own image.too bad,Akpabio is a close pal to the president and chairman of pdp governors forum,so he's just like Elliot Ness.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2013
eastOFwest: Tuface suppose know say every gift get "implication". "For instance" if him find out say Akpabio they "enter the place", then " ihe ge me" o!

I just laffed and I promised not to laff becos of ogugua(which kind name be dat sef
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2013
dominique: If the reason Annie got the SUV is because she's a daughter of Akwa-ibom, then every son and daughter of the state getting married (not necessarily to indigenes) should get one too.
Spot on ... Equal playing field!
The most important thing is to address the pressing issues facing the state citizens ... Poverty and suffering alleviation or eradication!
Why waste resources on enriching the already rich?!
It doesnt make any sense at all..... It shows that Akpabio is a dimwit who doesnt have any brain worth improving to think or make judgement with!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Lakayana: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2013
The bible is so complete in Matthew 12:19 it said it shall be taken even from those who do not have a nd given to those who have. This is the height of injustice taking from poor tax payers and wasting for all to see God is watching all of them the giver and the takeyeeee.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I despise hypocrisy. . .Everyone is just acting like they will act differently if they found themselves in 2face's position.the main culprit is Akpabio while 2face may fall as an accomplice to Akpabio's crime.

nothing like hypocrisy in my post. Is akpabio her uncle or in anyway related to her? He shud have used his numba six to solve the equation and simply asked her to forget the gift.

There are more to that gift, if you don't know you better get that into ur skull

Anywayz tubaba sef useless so anything under skirt married anything under trouser.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Akpabio needs to prove that the money spent and will be spent on the the Idibia's wedding is not from the state's coffers....
If it is, he needs to explain to us why every other daughters and sons of Akwa Ibom during his tenure do not deserve the gesture .....

If Akpabio is spending from his own hard earned money, then he can do whatever he wants ...... But if this is from the state's fund, Akpabio will incur the wrath of God!
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Costa2000(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2013
anitank: I can see her tummy bulging out, is she pregnant?
Na me u dey ask?, abeg go ask 2baba.or u can visit www.nscdc.dasall
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: nothing like hypocrisy in my post. Is akpabio her uncle or in anyway related to her? He shud have used his numba six to solve the equation and simply asked her to forget the gift.

There are more to that gift,[s] if you don't know you better get that into ur skull [/s]

And what is this supposed to mean ? Just because of a matter on someone's else moral belief ? Just don't bother to quote me again,have a nice day !
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2013
Table Leg :
Spot on ... Equal playing field!
The most important thing is to address the pressing issues facing the state citizens ... Poverty and suffering alleviation or eradication!
Why waste resources on enriching the already rich?!
It doesnt make any sense at all..... It shows that Akpabio is a dimwit who doesnt have any brain worth improving to think or make judgement with!

[size=13pt]You dey make sense today o...[/size]
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by cyril83(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And what is this supposed to mean ? Just because of a matter on someone's else moral belief ? Just don't bother to quote me again,have a nice day !
Lol! Lily livered. Kindly tell me the meaning of hypocrisy you used on me.

Don't quote me either besides you forgot to obey our siggy
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by badesco(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2013
Efcc should probe this flamboyant Gov. Akpabio now before he run down his statE. what he is doing here is totally madness of the highest order.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2013
[size=25]Iheneme, ebelebe nya!!![/size]
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You dey make sense today o...[/size]
As long as quality threads come up here ... i will make sense! tongue
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ifihearam: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2013
Table Leg :
Akpabio needs to prove that the money spent and will be spent on the the Idibia's wedding is not from the state's coffers....
If it is, he needs to explain to us why every other daughter and son of Akwa Ibom during his tenure do not deserve the gesture .....

If Akpabio is spending from his own hard earned money, then he can do whatever he wants ...... But if this is from the state's fund, Akpabio will incur the wrath of God!

I may agree with this and not ogugua putting the blame on the couples for accepting it.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2013
ifihearam:

I just laffed and I promised not to laff becos of ogugua(which kind name be dat sef

U wanna know?

Ogugua meanz hate and jealousy in Ibo grin
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by lamie: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2013
This is just wrong. Sooooooo wrong. There are many people in hard knock situations in Naija, people who have lost family members to Boko Haram, people lying in the hospital hoping for just 5k and this bastard man is giving away government money to someone who is already freaking rich and has contributed zilch to humanity. this is why you see the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. I'm just soo angry at this governor. first he threw them some stupid party, next he gives them a brand new car, then sponsors 20 of their family to dubai, he buys million dollars worth of bullet proof vans and also recently purchased $45 million jet. all this in a country where people are begging for money to eat just once a day? curses to him and every other corrupt politician in nigeria. No wonder they are all falling sick and going abroad for treatment. i am just so angry. nobody can probe them because they are all involved.

Meanwhile, Tuface and Annie would have rejected those gifts. Yes, i mean that. Or they would have asked for the gifts to be donated to any charity of their choice in Nigeria.

Corruption, corruption. We need a big change, God help us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US / Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.