Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) (36167 Views)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photos Of Her Receiving Her National Award / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by DDNICE: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can some1 tell me the morale lesson this governor is giving the youths of Akwa Ibom by publicly celebrating a young man and woman who have the means to marry but chose to have kids out of wedlock? Yet u see him always with microphone in the church.

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

Tubaba i pray you don't end up biting fingers coz a public dog you have as wife
Do you have any proof that Akpabio has 'chopped' Annie before?? Let us be careful the lies we spread because my oga at the top is watching all y'all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by naptu2: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Do you have any proof that Akpabio has 'chopped' Annie before?? Let us be careful the lies we spread because my oga at the top is watching all y'all. undecided

+100
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by wandeykul(f): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
cyril83: Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

u ar an idiot...badt belle people...u can neva get 2 where annie is in life..u wil jst kip strugln wit no result..big fool
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
DDNICE: Can some1 tell me the morale lesson this governor is giving the youths of Akwa Ibom by publicly celebrating a young man and woman who have the means to marry but chose to have kids out of wedlock? Yet u see him always with microphone in the church.
AS if your life is perfect.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Katier00(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
C christian mother hand
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=DDNICE]Hmmmm I really sympathize with the poor masses who stood under the sun to vote this man who is now so concerned about a lady with a record of two pregnancies for a man she was not married to. Or is this Akwa Ibom's culture?[/quote/ swear if there is no record of a lady who got a child without being married to the guy, if yes, it becomes your culture aswel.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=DDNICE]Hmmmm I really sympathize with the poor masses who stood under the sun to vote this man who is now so concerned about a lady with a record of two pregnancies for a man she was not married to. Or is this Akwa Ibom's culture?[/quote/ swear if there is no record of a lady who got a child without being married to the guy in your state, if yes, it becomes your culture aswel.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by baysol: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
FlirtyKaren: The jeep has been delivered to the couple. And as the gov said: Mrs. Annie Idibia, nee Macaulay is a daughter of Akwa Ibom State and the gift of a Prado SUV from her governor is only a gesture of love and goodwill.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/tuface-annie-idibia-receive-their-prado.html

At tax payers expense? What a lawless country. Who knows whether the woman relate to the Governor self? Talk of Nigeria and reckless nepotism.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Dubemkelly(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
May irrelevance of our oga @ the top who has 4gotten his service 2 peeps be silenced like d dot.com on NSCDC
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by riceye: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
How come these 3 guys in d scene are bald, thereby making it difficult to identify.How come these 3 guys in d scene are bald, thereby making it difficult to identify.How come these 3 guys in d scene are bald, thereby making it difficult to identify.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by DDNICE: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Uwakuwak: AS if your life is perfect.
far from bn perfect but I don't insult the devil publicly and associate with him secretly. Keep encouraging and celebrating immorality.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by DDNICE: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Uwakuwak:
really wev got so many but are they celebrated to the detriment of so many poor and needy ones? I can place your level of morality.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by signalpower: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ anitank please call me,so i can know your location.to have a taste of what you are about to cook.you can send me the details to my mail box jalay2k@yahoo.com wink
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by great063(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
The babe no even look the governor face,Prado all the way.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Was dat necessary?tuface has d moni 2 buy x10 of dat car.dah moni shld av bin used 4 sumtin much beta.. Any way lucky them
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by a4hafoe(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dawta of d state,na who b d bitch wy d state Bleep to born am nw eh! Mk dz govnor sha giv ma uncle wife to b parado or else evry gal go dy claim faceless state to b dre fada...lol
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by ceeceeco: 1:31am On Mar 16, 2013
C'mon, Mr Governor, i don't think dis gift is necessary. It's not necessary @ all. I mean 2face has d money 2 buy 10times d jeep u just offered his bride. I don't think d gift is necessary @ all. Dis is a complete waste of public fund. Maybe u should've bought her a ship.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Yeecar(m): 5:55am On Mar 16, 2013
Greatlydia: He dat findeth a wife findeth a good tin and obtains favour from the oga at the top.
=)) =)) me don Lafffº°˚=)) =)) ˚°º≈GIVEº°˚ ˚=)) =)) °º≈BOKO HARRAMº°˚ ˚ºUR  pin ooO°˚ ˚°º ~=))
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Benbiana(f): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=cyril83]Hmmmm! Akpabio can't just wipe off the memory of good
times he had with that sluttt *annie*. Let's wait and see if their
marriage wouldn't end up like that of 9ice and toni payne.

Tubaba i pray you don't end up biting fingers coz a public dog you have
as wife[/quote]
bad comment. u can be sued wt dt comment, al d same wish ppl what u wish yourself.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by itsmayiela(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2013
2 baba, abeg ask ur wife well well wetin she and akpabio get wey mak d man dey do all dis tins 4 her?

Ur guess is as good as mine. I pray mak d man no ask 4 payment in 'kind'
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by mentorken05(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2013
i tot they denied collecting anything of such
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Pee2k3: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2013
Greatlydia: He dat findeth a wife findeth a good tin and obtains favour from the oga at the top.
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by kolamilan(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2013
this one na stupid gesture now.

1 Like

Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by kolamilan(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Been single can be so frustrating u know?

I pray god gives u your own husband so that u can be happy like that lady in the picture (annie idibia)

And please, while you're waiting/searching for your own husband, stop hating the already married peeps

Safe!
easy on her
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by kolamilan(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Lakayana: The bible is so complete in Matthew 12:19 it said it shall be taken even from those who do not have a nd given to those who have. This is the height of injustice taking from poor tax payers and wasting for all to see God is watching all of them the giver and the takeyeeee.
it's inside mattew 25:29 not 12:19
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Kirinwa: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2013

Do you have evidence to support your claims?If not then shut up!
Although I wouldn't rule out the fact that Annie will be good in bed.Trust Akwa Ibom girls.Tu face will surely have his hands full now. tongue
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by comfortzone: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Maybe there is more to Annie nd the Governor that we dnt knw
Re: Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) by Makolo77: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tubaba Enjoy notin do you keep collecting gifts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Top 5: Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Alex & Nina Step Out For Media Tour (Photo) / Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures) / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.