Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Boyfriend Now Wants To Get My Cookies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Boyfriend Now Wants To Get My Cookies (984 Views)

My Boyfriend And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Now Wants To Get My Cookies by Iyandasdiary(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Dear Readers: My boyfriend now wants to get my cookies, should I give in?

I’ve been seeing this guy for about seven months now, when we started dating; he came to me like a real nice guy, who didn’t seem to want what the other guys wanted. I began to respect him even more, and thought I had found the one.

Four months down, I began to notice him look at me in some certain way, and I begun to feel a little uncomfortable, as I suspected what was on the way. And finally in the seventh month of our relationship, he began to pressure me into letting him in, which I have been declining to do seeing that I am still a virgin.

The problem is that I love him so much, and don’t want to lose him. Apart from what he is demanding, he has an excellent personality. Also I’m really starting to think that is just their genetic makeup and they are all like that.

So should I give in or turn him down at the risk of losing him?

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com
Re: My Boyfriend Now Wants To Get My Cookies by CaptCindie(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm..my dear,b4 i give ma comment,lemmi ask you,do you intend being a virgin till ur wedding night?
Re: My Boyfriend Now Wants To Get My Cookies by Noctis(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Literary/Writing section people. Take your problems to church or oprah.

(1) (Reply)

A Poem:oh! My Dearest Country Nigeria / To Trigger An Echo - A Thrilling Action/adventure Story / Trailer,bottled BUTTERFLY By John Oguntuase ,forward:mike Bamiloye. 2nd Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.