Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,700 members, 7,905,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Money Express, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Express, (1664 Views)

China-Nigeria Shipping, Sea, Air, Express, For Those Who Import From China / Skynet Worldwide Express Office In Lagos / Lagos-ibadan Express: Bi-courtney May Collect N100, N200 Tolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Express, by kaybest1: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
peeps, pls anybody that knows about money express, a friend send some money from uk, and i was called from money
express by an agent whose name i will hid now. my concern is i was asked to pay 2% of the money to the agent acc, and
inreturn my money will wired to my acc whch they requested from me. and he said if fail today been friday i will forefeit
the money. PLS I NEED YOUR CANDID OPINION CAUSE HAVE NOT COLLECT MONEY TRU THIS MONEY EXPRESS BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Money Express, by Dynamiq(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Candid advice: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: Money Express, by arbitrage: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
I am surprised someone could be asking this question in today's Nigeria. I guess you started getting online this year or at most last year. Or else, you would have been familiar with such scenario of 419 fraud. I am sure if we ask you about your friend you mentioned that sent you money from the UK, you will have no credible answer to give about him and you are not sure he is the one sending you the money. Do you have his personal number in the UK and has he spoken to you on phone to confirm that or you are depending on the number the fraudster called you from? Can you confirm his number from his/her relative in Nigeria that he has even sent his family money not to talk of you friend? Have you heard of any money transfer service that requires you to pay your own money upfront before you are remitted your fund not even talking of deducting the receiving charge from the sent amount? What business dealing(s) do you have with your so called friend that makes him to send you money? I ask that just in case the guy (your confirmed friend) is the real sender but has joined yahoo-yahoo over there? Be careful and do not fall because of greed. You should by now have heard several of such stories.
Re: Money Express, by dav8id(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Man! That's scam. Sender of money pay any charges not the rechiever, i will be good for you to openup the express money agent identity coz it's a scammer.
Re: Money Express, by arbitrage: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
dav8id: Man! That's scam. Sender of money pay any charges not the rechiever, i will be good for you to openup the express money agent identity coz it's a scammer.

Even if receiver will pay charge, it will be deducted from the sent money and not another upfront payment by receiver like 419 case.
Re: Money Express, by Chizin(m): 5:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Ask him or her to deduct the 2% and send you the remaining one. Period.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Oba Otudeko (CFR) To Celebrate Low-key 70th Birthday. Promotes NGO Instead / Goods Held By Customs / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.