Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,601 members, 7,941,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Yahoo! Email Account Challenges - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo! Email Account Challenges (1174 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Email Account On NL.... / How Do I Retrieve My Nairaland Email Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo! Email Account Challenges by Bliszone: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Please, my people on Nairaland, I have been having challenges on using my Yahoo! email account. The login page says "Invalid ID or Password: Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID". I have done this many times. I have also used "I can't access my account" to get help and the system keeps showing "The security code you entered wasn't correct". I have tried different codes and it has not opened. A friend of mine noticed this some days ago and we thought it could be because he was using his phone to check his mails and it could be conflicting with his ID on laptop. Please if anyone has overcome this challenge recently, let him/her share the experience on how it was resolved.
Re: Yahoo! Email Account Challenges by Mynd44: 4:09am On Mar 16, 2013
I have been having the same problem. A good thing I switched to googlemail when I did

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School / Symbols Rule The World / Patrick Sawyer, A Liberian, URINATED On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.