Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Teach Me How To Cook Your Local Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Teach Me How To Cook Your Local Soup (828 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Learn To Cook Your Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Cook Your Local Soup by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'm a Yoruba,honestly we don't really have varieties of soup.I remember when I travelled to Enugu,I fell in love with their soup.The few days I spent in Calabar,I really enjoyed their meal.I will appreciate it if anyone can teach me how to prepare soups other than stew n Egusi soup.Take note,I reside in Lagos,not all ingredients are available in Lag.
Re: Teach Me How To Cook Your Local Soup by martmilly(f): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Groundnut soup from EDO state.u will need(1)fried grounded groundnut(2)oziza seed(3)driedpeper(4)bitterleaf(5)urdesired meat or fish.wash meat and boi,whn done add ur drypepper and otherthings(dryfish,pomo,stockfish etc)add ur iru and oziza seed(grounded)leave to boil for 5minuts.add ur groudnut in bits and cover to boil,when boild evenly,add bitterleaf and cover for 5mintEs.stire and drop.(Check to add extra maggi or salt.Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Eating Habit: Hamburger Still Looked The Same After 14 Years / World Egg Day / Delicious Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.