Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,393 members, 7,917,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Stopping The Joke “oga At The Top” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stopping The Joke “oga At The Top” (745 Views)

BREAKING: Nscdc’s Mysterious “oga At The Top” Finally Revealed / My Oga At The Top ... NSCDC Vs Davido Gobe (video Mix By Dj Kaywise) / Why I Am Stopping The Free Propertysearch For Nairalanders! Life Lessons Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stopping The Joke “oga At The Top” by santimmytiago(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Am sowie I had 2 join initially,but now the “Oga at ϑ top” joke is beginning 2 affect his life pls let's let it go...
Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding this 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made it for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with Tshirts, viral videos, Dj songs mix, pple following the man's children on twitter stroking deir dad...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels Tv to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- pls let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our countrys image when we go viral with these..Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here afterall we all don't get obvious things right all the time. No one is perfect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Needs Unlike Click / Did You Notice Any Change On Google's Homepage Today? / Which Of These Is The Most Consumed Product In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.