Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

You Are Devil's Agent!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Are Devil's Agent!!! (586 Views)

Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo / Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Who Murdered The Devil? - A Crime Thriller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Devil's Agent!!! by oluwadarey: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
One of the most widely spread bills and posters in most of our campuses today is about dressing code. This is as a result of the fact that things that "are wrong" are now becoming the NORMS. When i try to understand what exactly is going on i discovered that the devil has blindfolded most of our youths today especially the carnal church goers or church bench warmer who see CHRISTIANITY as one of the religions and going to church as a tradition. The level of raping in the country today has escalated due to the immoral dressing of most girls that thinks "you are not beautiful until you expose your nackedness and paint all the parts of your body". The devil is successful in deceiving many ladies and given them that wrong iimpression about beauty. When we were still very young, anytime we see a lady that paints her nails, eyes,lips with colours we regard the person as a prostitute and also anytime we see someone with torn cloth (one handed cloth,transparent cloths,half naked cloths)we pity the person thinking the person is mad or crazy. Today these two things stated above are the order of the day. I call them NORMS. The most unfortunate thing is that this so called NORMS are entering the church and they are not being corrected by the so called men of God. This may be due to the fact that many of those so called men of God are not really called by God but by their pocket. In the past it was the church that inflence the world and not the opposite,but today it is exactly the opposite. Girls are now wearing skimpy dresses,very tight skirts and jeans and leggings to church.with this they caught the attention of some men and distract their mind from the main service ,some of them actually wear it for that purpose but some unknowingly wear it because it is a NORM(if u lead anyone astray you are a sinner. Also the boys are not excepted as most boys now wears very tight jeans and even manipulate normal trousers to pencil jeans. They also barb all sort of crazy hairstyles and some cannot do without sagging.

(1) (Reply)

MTN- The Cry Of A Nation / Finding The Perfect Student Accommodation / What Mother Theresa-fela-gani Fawehinmi-martin Luther Jnr Had In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.