Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Would Make You Change Your Religion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? (16801 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church / Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Morgan1092(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Nonybb: if u wait to God to do that u will die in an unbelieve and meet ur kind like karl max and co in HELL
And wht meks u believe 'Hell' exist?
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by abdulkayus(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2013
I on my own, am very sure dat Islam is d light and d right religion. So, notin can ever make me change frm Islam no matter d bad image dat d xtremists are causin, propaganda and lies. Ya Allah, let me die as a true muslim. Amin summa amin.

6 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Morgan1092(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV:
God is everywhere and you don't need eyes or ears to see or hear him. God speaks to us in our mind and inner thoughts.

Gud point

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by mukundi(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Morgan1092: And wht meks u believe 'Hell' exist?
hell exist my dear and trust me u don't wanna go there,
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Dygeasy(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2013
abuayman: I'm sorry to say this; Yhu are almost doomed if it is about just to live yhur life
I'm sorry to say this, you're almost doomed for taking someone else's life so personal.

He stated his mind, you state yours. Not everybody can be religious and not every religious person is righteous and at the same time ₪ø̲̣̣ every religious person gets his prayers answered, also not every non-religious person doesn't get answered prayers. You don't have to be religious to live a good or decent life. It all comes down to faith, faith seriously bro. Stick to Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я way of life and let others live theirs.

Cheers! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by enigmagu1(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
oluface: I changed from christain to muslim simply because i believe that God is one . Christainity was also formed after jesus departed. Jesus himself was a muslim and not christain. Believe it not not. He has no share in Trinity. He is nothing but a prophet of God just like noah.

God is watching oooo...on d day of reconing....
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2013
oluface: I changed from christain to muslim simply because i believe that God is one . Christainity was also formed after jesus departed. Jesus himself was a muslim and not christain. Believe it not not. He has no share in Trinity. He is nothing but a prophet of God just like noah.
if you have read the Koran well, u won't even say this. The Koran didn't call Jesus a prophet but a 'Messiah'. In other words, a saviour!
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Morgan1092(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2013
mukundi: [color=#000099][/color] hell exist my dear and trust me u don't wanna go there,
I strongly beliv dat ur reasons 4 dis lies wit mine based on wht my religion (christianity) believes. But 1 tin is certain, no religion hav a gud prove 4 wht so eva d believe.
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Alajiki(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2013
manosteel: When my religion starts planting bombs and grenades in other places of worship or starts fighting for the same God I assumed to be worshiping, then i will sign out from that religion and seek peace elsewhere.
Hypocrite!!!
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2013
By God's direction and grace, i'll worship Him for ever and always believe He sent His son to save me!
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by azimibraun: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Islam all d way baby.. Cnt say God ws high when he made me come in2 d world s muslim. I am wt God wnt me 2 b. Abi we dey disagree with the belief that God is a perfect God?
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2013
Nothing
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by rezzy: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2013
One reason i would change is if God cease to be God, because God Almighty will never change, then, i see no reason why i would change my religion.
Thanks
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by ibrutex(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2013
onetrack: If god himself came to me while I was awake and not hallucinating, and demonstrated his godly powers, then I would believe. Otherwise I will remain an atheist. People claiming that God whispered to them (i.e. prophets) is not enough proof.

That was the saying of stonehearted unbeliver in acient times,go and see their end undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by KINGwax(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2013
this is some kind of a funny shiit! If u av said u are a muslim and then add all those babblings then no one wld av bothered since we all knw those childish babblings about Jesus are the normal congregational anthem for the muslims.
But if ma religion is d type dt I av to lie abt been converted, then I shld think twice!
I wonder how Jesus practised a religion dt started 500yrs after him!
Besides:
manosteel: When my religion starts planting bombs and grenades in other places of worship or starts fighting for the same God I assumed to be worshiping, then i will sign out from that religion and seek peace elsewhere.
you dig?

7 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by talk2me006(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2013
ISLAM IS MY RELIGION AND FOREVER IT WILL BE IN SHA ALLAH.
MY FAITH IN ISLAM ALWAYS INCREASES EACH TIME I SEE A NON MUSLIM BASHING ISLAM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IT IS ONLY A GOOD THING THAT WORTH TO BE CRITICIZED.EVEN DEVIL CRITICIZE ISLAM.
ANY BODY THAT CHANGE FROM GOOD THINGS IS SURELY HEADING TO BAD THINGS.SO FOR THIS REASON ISLAM FOR LIFE.......

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by busayobrig: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2013
Religion is an organized collection of belief systems, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values.Many religions have narratives, symbols, traditions and sacred histories that are intended to give meaning to life or to explain the origin of life or the Universe.

Remember the pastor is human. He has no right to visit you when you are alone or if he is alone. Tell him how you feel. If he shows up at your house with out an appointment alone, do not let him in. I have been visited by a pastor at home, he was alone and I was alone. I told him I didn't think it was proper for him to come to my house like that. He never came over again.

Just because he is a pastor doesn't mean he is acting right. Tell him you will meet him with others present.

If you are unsure of what you believe or if you want to go to this church, tell him that you need to think about it and please just give me (you) time to pray and think about it.

It may be that he really does want to help you. Just don't put yourself in a bad position.

Pray and ask God to help you with this decision. I know it's hard to pray when you are depressed, but force yourself. Stay close to the Lord. He promises that He will never leave us! I don't know what caused your deep depression, sometimes it's medical and sometimes it's sin. Have you been to the doctor? Sometimes volunteering to help other people takes your mind off your own problems, like a shelter or retirement home.

God Bless You!
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Euckybaby(f): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2013
Nothing Nothing
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Icecomrade: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2013
its obvious 4rm ur comment that u were never a christain or never had the priviledge to open ur bible 4 once. Back in school days, studying islamic family law n crime exposed me to the study of islamism. Still keeping my Quran. Keep quiet n stop writing what u dont know. Try and engage me in comparism n extent of inconsistencies, u ll probably convert hindusim this time. Gullible mind

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Inioluwa01(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2013
I'd change my religion d moment d sun stops rising in the east as wel as sets in the west!

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by tantita(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2013
jhydebaba: If I receive instructions from my oga at the top.
..enuf already wit dis oga @ d top tin its more annoying Dan funny dis dys .
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by Ishilove: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2013
musKeeto:

abeg, mclatunji, come carry ur pikins go back una section..
Lwkmd!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by azimibraun: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Shame on u! Wt hs "oga on top" gt 2 do with dis? Its easy 2 knw who is nt brilliant nw because if a dumb head lacks wt 2 contribute on any discussion, all u wll hear is "oga on top" we don hear u oya talk anoda thing na? Idiooots!

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by azimibraun: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2013
Oga on top, oga on top! After that what next? Am in a taxi travelling @ dis moment and one obviously very unintelligent lady sitting next 2 me is playin a clip of the channels interview den making comments on facebook. Asking her to explain what the issue is all abt, she said she jst heard ppl talking abt it and she gt d video. U cn imagine? Misfortune awaits anybody who wldnt stop mocking dis Man.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by freestuv: 8:10am On Mar 17, 2013
Dygeasy: I changed already! Sought peace, found it!!

so shameful you lost peace in ur former religion...if unfortunately u cudnt find peace in ur present religion any longer...U will consider trying another...What a confused mind u are...smh!
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by oluMyderz(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2013
Can neva change my religion Lai Lai!! I bear witness dat none has d rite 2 be worshipped xcept ALLAH, nd Muhammad is His messenger. AM A MUSLIM ND ALWAYZ WILL BE A MUSLIM INSHA'LAH!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by jude33084(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2013

That is da bomb grin

Peace of the Lord cool

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by mikey2fin: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2013
If our police stop taken Bribe grin
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by gabinogem(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2013
Religion set-up by men is a sham. The only true religion is the religion of self discovery. Man know thyself because your God is within you.
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by trolling(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2013
if you ddo your reseach on the owrg religion it comes from latin's religio which means to hide and conceal the truth
Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by jude33084(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2013

....MaclantunJi people cheesy

Always feeling insecure grin

9 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Change Your Religion? by xxxbash: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2013
musKeeto: Why switch prisons? All religions require faith(just believe)..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/268350_religion_shit_jpgfd013c0768062c2b7065d5aeb6312bd3
I think d most important is 4 us to b a " Spiritual Man " instead of moving from one religion/denomination to d other. The fact is that some people are just lazy to pray or stand on their own spiritually. We sh also note dat all so called religion offers/direct there prayers to only one fake/real source - God or gods. And many move to other religion because of material benefit they stands to gain and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 75th Birthday / Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam / What Is The Difference Between Soul Winning And Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.