Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. (1402 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 10 DEADLY Mistakes Men Make With Women They Have Feelings For. / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Mobsync(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by chocoyetey: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
D best for now is sms
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
If am your sister,I did advice you to focus on your studies for now.threads like this always come before The"200 level undergraduate,My girlfriend is pregnant,what do I do?" Threads.

Since am not your sister,am outta here.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by KINGwax(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
U av a serious problem, but I can't profer a solution. Sorry

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Sijo01(f): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Too shy to return a girl's wave/greetings Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by kay9(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mobsync: NB; I live with an oga@d top kinda family friend who's bossy and very very annoying and irritating so I can't bring the girl in2 our compound sadsadsad...

^^ Are you sure this isn't your real problem? I'm only asking cos i experienced something similar back in school.... Very, very unpleasant living conditions, and it totally changed me into a prone-to-anger and reclusive guy. I used to ignore girls who tried to be nice to me then, too. Couldn't break that wall until after i moved to my own place in 3rd year.

So... i dunno, chances are i am prolly wrong, but since you say you haven't always been this way, i think you might want to look in deeper and figure out why you dont wana talk to people around you anymore.
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
No matter how well we advice you, it won't work until you get over your shyness.
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by OreMeta: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
[b[b]]IF you[/b] don't[/b] talk to her she will think you are not interested in her, then you will be back at square one. IF you do talk to her, she may turn out to be a 'stalker girlfriend' and you will run even further into your shell. You will never know until you try and if you don't try you will never know !!

Regardless of the above my advise is for you to talk to her.
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 18, 2013
"Face your books" says oga at the top.
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by UncleJJ(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
theirs always another girl. cool
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Mobsync(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
chocoyetey: D best for now is sms
We're neighbours, besides how do u expect me 2 collect her no when I can't even talk 2 her

byvan: If am your sister,I did advice you to focus on your studies for now.threads like this always come before The"200 level undergraduate,My girlfriend is pregnant,what do I do?" Threads.

Since am not your sister,am outta here.
I'm focusing on my studies, infact I've become very serious this semester, jst need someone 2 share my feelings with and even if I'll do it, I'll use a condom cheesy

KINGwax: U av a serious problem, but I can't profer a solution. Sorry
ok sad

Sijo01: Too shy to return a girl's wave/greetings Na wa o!
It's even worse than that

kay9:

^^ Are you sure this isn't your real problem? I'm only asking cos i experienced something similar back in school.... Very, very unpleasant living conditions, and it totally changed me into a prone-to-anger and reclusive guy. I used to ignore girls who tried to be nice to me then, too. Couldn't break that wall until after i moved to my own place in 3rd year.

So... i dunno, chances are i am prolly wrong, but since you say you haven't always been this way, i think you might want to look in deeper and figure out why you dont wana talk to people around you anymore.
Nah, d oga@d top isn't my problem. I've always been like this but it has jst gotten worse bt if I get 2 know hr, she would definitely see my playful side, big time cheesy

Mynd_44: No matter how well we advice you, it won't work until you get over your shyness.
I'm trying to, really trying to
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Mobsync(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ore_Meta: [b[b]]IF you[/b] don't[/b] talk to her she will think you are not interested in her, then you will be back at square one. IF you do talk to her, she may turn out to be a 'stalker girlfriend' and you will run even further into your shell. You will never know until you try and if you don't try you will never know !!

Regardless of the above my advise is for you to talk to her.

Stalker gfrnd ke? :/
yeah, I'll talk 2 her. Not jst "brave" enough ;(

pDude: "Face your books" says oga at the top.
I'm seriously facing my book, I jst need some1 2 share my feelings with

UncleJJ: theirs always another girl. cool
Just as there were previous grls, previous grls I lost cos I jst couldn't tell them how I felt about them.
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by CarmelloANGEL(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
I fink u'll be a gud conversationalist if only u cn try and gt out of ur shell. Ur write up hia shws u've got wits bt smtyms u may nt av d 'liver' 2 xpress urself verbally. My suggestn is that u shld 1st try chattin up wit ur course mates (both males and females alike). Try discusn assignments, practicals, txt books and oda skool stuffs wit them. 4rm dia u'll pick 4rnds (bt mk sure they ar gud ones) & also dnt shy away 4rm takin responsibilities lyk being d group leader 4 assignments and stufs lyk dt, b4 u knw it, u'ld be conversin well & also av 4rnds dt u cn even hang in dia crib & even do quick parole. It wil also open u up in avin ppls contacts esp females...try chattin dm up both verbally & non-verbally thru bbm, watsapp, 2go & d rst. Dt wil hlp boost ur confidence ova tym. Then u'll see dt talkin wit dt neigbour or anybody else 4 dt mata is a piece of cake
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Mobsync(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Carmelloangel thanks 4 d advice. Would try it out, it's gonna be difficult though *scared*
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by CarmelloANGEL(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mobsync: @Carmelloangel thanks 4 d advice. Would try it out, it's gonna be difficult though *scared*
no probs...its nt as diffcult as u fink. We've all passd tru dz stage @ 1tym or d oda..jst try it out, compliments gals u dnt even av crush on & try folown it up wit trivial bt sensible & constructive chats. It wil hlp ease u up & gv u enuf xperience in dealin wit d female folks so dt wen u eventualy start goin 4 d 'real kill' it wil jst be lyk chatn wit ur normal 4wends. Jst gt ur self 2geda & start as quickly as posible cos its neva gud bin a loner or nt bin able 2 xpress ones self, it may b detrimental psycologicaly & may even mk u miss out on a lot of tinz in life (nt only gal thang) if nt quickly addresd. Kip us abrest of ur progress. Gud luck! (nt jonathan)
Re: My Problem With Women; Advice Needed. by Popowaa: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Just try to hang out with people in ur department even if u dont talk.as time goes on u will feel comfortable in their midst and start gisting,that will raise ur confidence level a bit.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Advice For A Skin Bleacher / In Your Own Words, Define/describe True Love In A Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.