Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,881 members, 7,902,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (35602 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by DePreacher1: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
2 bald head men fighting 4 a comb. Lolz
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by eaglechild: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
deandavid: sorry to ask, but are you gay?
Sorry to ask are u a 5 year old?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Inik(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Paul onminyi: kayode ve no right 2 insult as u said. Bt Abati ve rigt 2 insult d whole country? Hmmmm am askin u pocket lawer.
Abati was not right to insult nigerians
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Nice to meet you Mr Ruben Abbati cheesy
You are welcome wink
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by eaglechild: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
If a former minister of the federal republic of Nigeria will go on twitter and use Yo mama jokes and even more depressingly get chants of encouragement from a vast majority of nairalanders then we in real trouble as a country.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Mekky2010: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
When sophisticated ignorance meets missing link of same sex marriage,what's gonna be the result? Abati will pull out all his reserved literally mastery tomorrow to give us the mathematical answer....

This space is booked for Abati plz... The game is already on. grin grin grin
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
kiyosaki1: You just exhibited your sophisticated ignoramus

I will not go into name calling with you,so,I will suggest act civil and explain what you meant.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: faarkkk!! Femi Fani-Kayode went in deeeeeeeppp!!!
and let us see what their oga at the top will say about this
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by MrGarri1: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abati has been insulting Nigerians since he became an Executive House-boy of GEJ. So I'm not angry with the insult he's been given by FFK..

angry
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by jookco(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
This FFK words has invisible meaning, he is telling you that Abati is pure gay.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by godsony: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
ecosanders: Now dis is a hotshot grin
D

FFK 1 ABATI 0
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by tpia5: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
eaglechild: If a former minister of the federal republic of Nigeria will go on twitter and use Yo mama jokes and even more depressingly get chants of encouragement from a vast majority of nairalanders then we in real trouble as a country.

you must be new to nigeria or nl.

thats why you find the situation depressing.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=dridowu]Truly Money is the ROOT of all EVIL.
Money is not the root of all evil, it is the LOVE OF MONEY that is the root of all evil
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by me1234: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Na wao, ffk off all people.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by oraclefemi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
Right below the belt
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by teetee123: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
dridowu: Truly Money is the ROOT of all EVIL.
Reuben Abati fall my hand patapata

Point of correction sir. According to the bible ,It is the love of money that is the root of all evil.
The holy book in Proverbs says money answers all things. Money is good but loving it more than God is the evil deed because u can't serve God and Mammon ( god of money)
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nigeriakan: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Does that mean we've got a kind of HERMAPHRODITEOUS-ANDROGYNOUS ASEXUAL APE around here in Naija?
Trust Abati himself, isn't he a man of the word (a journalist)? He'll coin a new word to modify and qualify Barr Kay.
I love March, things go fummy. Naija no dey dull at all!!!!!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ypzilanti: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
FFK should shut up cause he is soon going to need a state pardon too. That guy should probably be in jail for diverted aviation ministry funds if not for Nigerias broken judicial system.

As for Abati, must he work with Jonathan if not greedy? The man has contradicted him severally on official issues (PEJs sickness and Manitoba contract) yet he is still there kissing buttt. Abati certainly was not a poor man before his appointment...he will not be poor if he leaves...he is just GREEDY and has no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by eaglechild: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
tpia@:

you must be new to nigeria or nl.

thats why you find the situation depressing.
I'm not new, apparently there is an influx of illbred teens with mobile devices commenting cluelessly.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mtchew!!! Like FFK will not spew worse shite if he was given half a chance to be in Abati's shoes. People in glass houses should not throw stones, abi was his brother Rotimi not gay?!

Oloshi jatijati !!!!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by baby124: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Loooooool!

Na wa o! Epic insult. Abati must be an alien then. As we know same sexes cannot have a child. So on earth and in Nigeria, he must be that missing link as to why same sexes cannot have kids shey?. cheesy. He definitely speaks like a missing link with severely broken DNA strands. grin
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ubongutioh(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
samtheman: what those that mean? is Abati a gay or homo? this is incredible.
Which secondary sch did u attend?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by moodswing(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Femi Fani Kayode should be banned from talking. As much as Rueben has lost his head, Fani Kayode is in no position to challenge the reasoning behind Reuben's misyan's cos he's an a$$h0le
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by PEREP: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Was President Nixon Pardoned or not? ?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by teetee123: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Fani Kayode was worse than Abati when he held similar position during OBJ regime. He can't come here to talk like a saint. Has he forgotten that he was busy barking and biting everyone like a rabid dog back then. Birds of the same feather

Serving in the government is a big banana peel for most respected people because they will compromise at the end and mess up their testimonies of previous good deeds. Woe unto the false prophets of doom , big mouth special advisers and defenders of evil deeds who are bottom lickers of their paymasters at the expense of the poor.
Remember that the ALMIGHTY OGA at the top is watching all.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ArabOnpoint: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
My oga at the Top what has my Oga at the topper done wit my oga at the toppest?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Sharrks: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

I will not go into name calling with you,so,I will suggest act civil and explain what you meant.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by osifred(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
If somebody tell me this kind thing I must surmon the person for our community juju.

Wicked punchline. Product of same sex
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by go4value(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]

Inik: Fani kayode is a careless talker, you have no right to insult someone just because you disagree with his views

but Abati calld all of us ignorant..........u no complain upon sey na dem offend Nigerians.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by EkoIle1: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
At this rate, Abati will have to relocate to Yenagoa after his oga's tenure. Nucca be courting kasala everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Akpabio In Dilemma As Appeal Court Rules Rerun In Essien Udim / British Soldiers Lay Crosses At Yaba Cemetery To Mark Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.