Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (35601 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Honestly he could have been more civil in his reply. The insult is completely unwarranted!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by klokwerx: 3:16am On Mar 18, 2013
Hi i'm an Australian new to this forum... could someone clear up why people on here seem to hate homosexuals so much?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 18, 2013
klokwerx: Hi i'm an Australian new to this forum... could someone clear up why people on here seem to hate homosexuals so much?
Homosexuality is a strange practice in Nigeria.Infact we only know that act as an act practiced by animals.Why should we behave like animals when we are not one?Also it looks filty and disgusting.Inserting your joystick in where excreter comes out leaves one to imagine if the people practicing it are not maniacs.Go punder on it and i believe others who share my view will enlighten you more

6 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by FSU: 3:43am On Mar 18, 2013
See how Yoruba dey fight each other for Jonathan
Okupe fight Tinubu
Fani fight Abati
Abati fight OBJ
All for Jonathan. Na wao!!

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by mrvictor: 4:28am On Mar 18, 2013
This Fani Kayode no get levels o... He must always talk about everything...everyone. That's childish of Fani! He knows everything?...is he ok?

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by deb(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Inik: Fani kayode is a careless talker, you have no right to insult someone just because you disagree with his views

In Yoruba land even a son gets insulted when he puts up a bastard behaviour. Since Abati is a bastard he can't be spared. Sorry.

At Fani K, that was a good one. Chei!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Innodon(m): 4:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Abati 0 - Femi Fanni-Kayodae 1. This is the end of first Half. Let's wait for the second half. Who Know if The Abati team(PDP) will come back and score. Let's watch and see.....But this is harsh on Abati....I think he deserves it
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ABAKA72(m): 4:58am On Mar 18, 2013
take dat: An uppercut and a hook! KnockOut!!!

Abati and FFK, two peas in a pod! Political opportunists and windbags!
I agree with you, no reasonable person will take those two serious, especially Femi fani Kayode, who has a history of drug addiction. seems he always opens his mouth to spew rubbish after a dose of cocain.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by coputa(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2013
The problem with fani-kayode is that he talks too much,that was why he was kicked out of government,with his education he doesnt knw how,and when to talk.Abati is far more refined than him

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by victorD3: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2013
Nigerian politicians should not be taking seriously, even Ribadu of all people was cornered and silenced not to talk of this mouth running former OBJ house boy.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by klokwerx: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2013
chingyjant:
Homosexuality is a strange practice in Nigeria.Infact we only know that act as an act practiced by animals.Why should we behave like animals when we are not one?Also it looks filty and disgusting.Inserting your joystick in where excreter comes out leaves one to imagine if the people practicing it are not maniacs.Go punder on it and i believe others who share my view will enlighten you more

Humans are animals and i wish you well on your intellectual journey: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
Many heterosexual couples practice anal sex, so that's a bit of an odd argument to make.
Why do the actions of two consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes affect you?
I would suggest that this and the other tribal enmities i've witnessed in this forum are distracting many of your countrymen from the real issue of poverty and income inequality.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by miredia(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2013
klokwerx:

Humans are animals and i wish you well on your intellectual journey: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
Many heterosexual couples practice anal sex, so that's a bit of an odd argument to make.
Why do the actions of two consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes affect you?
I would suggest that this and the other tribal enmities i've witnessed in this forum are distracting many of your countrymen from the real issue of poverty and income inequality.
Every soceity has what it considers a norm or an anormaly. As the middle-easterners sees women in hijab as a socio-cultural norm, in the same light the west sees polygamy as ridiculously unacceptable and polyandry is existential and a component of the indian state. In nigeria homosexuality is largely alien to the majority. Global ideological unification cannot truly be plausible as different strokes for diff folks. I'd indulge your tolerance for other peoples long standing views. Poverty and income inequality as u put it is rife world over and not thriving because of se*xual orientations. Thank u

8 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Lakulos(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2013
dridowu: Truly Money is the ROOT of all EVIL.
Reuben Abati fall my hand patapata
Point of correction "The LOVE of money is the Root of all Evil"

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Reference(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2013
Suks:

so u agree with his views.......

ABATi deserves every curse he can get from Nigerians, a double mouthed son of the devil like dat

he shld not forget that dat position he holds is not forever ooo; he wld soon join d masses

hian!!

Well, Mr Abati knows that the fate of Nigerians are held by men and not institutions. Men that come and go rather than institutions that endure. Men that forgive and forget over time rather than retain facts for ever. Mr Abati knows that in a few short years all his vices will have disappeared from the annals of history and he together with other actors will join the audience to cheer or jeer the new cast.

As they say. Nothing do you Mr. Abati. Nothing you do today that FFK has not. Tomorrow we will gladly join you in the audience.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by oge4real(f): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2013
I hope FFK has good lawyers? That's all I can say for now.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by israelBigFame(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2013
:oSo abati dey Bleep man now, how does he enjoy putting his D*ck in anothers man anus ,oga at the top go vex for you.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Arysexy: 2 yoriba old men washing their dirty amala stained agbada in d public, is dis the respect they claim to have?

grin grin grin
They don't love themselves
This their fight for money and position thing started right from the time of there chief Obafemi Awolowo
Greedy set of people

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by NaLaugh: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2013
cheap points.
Using Nigeria's homophobia to score cheap points.
Now, the short-sighted would cheer- forgetting he didn't in these 2 tweets mention what EXACTLY he disagreed with.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by PENMIGHT(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2013
klokwerx:

Hi Australian! Welcome! An average Nigerian might be poor but he is not bereft of sound moral reasoning. Besides, your Evolutionary arguments of humans been synonymous to animals are only appealing to such societies like yours. In Nigeria, apes and Chipms don't live in skyscrappers. Homosexualism is sacrilegious and homos are the last race of the few animals left in our midst !They are alien to our indeginious mentality as africans who pride ourselves as adherents of natural inclinations and in-built instincts of all things created, not evolved.HIV/AIDS, OZONE DEPLETION ,GREEN HOUSE EFFECT and all other climatic and social challenges all took their roots western world but we are the one bearing the brunts. We won't practice homosexualism with u! By the way,"Why do the actions of a sovereign state in the privacy of their own homes affect you?

4 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2013
^ preach bro, tell them

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Roric: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2013
Soccer punch[/color]
Watch out 4 part 2.....(Return of Abati)[color=#000099]
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by bobbydbobo: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin grin
They don't love themselves
This their fight for money and position thing started right from the time of there chief Obafemi Awolowo
Greedy set of people
. Must every Quote u pple make on this site b tribal? Must u transfer ur frustrations to everything and every1? Instead of u all as the Youth and backbone of d nation, joining hands to agree on a common thing, u loose ur heads on flimsy rifts which u immediately interprete tribally! Since u want to go down that line, y don't u inquire from historians nd let them let u knw the real nd true betrayer was Azikwe who knew that he pairing with Awolowo would move the country foward but just to spite him(after Awolowo met him and even agreed that Zik should b the head), he paired with Balewa instead and this ZIK regretted all the days of his life!!!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by jmoore(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2013
booqee: since the topic did not say [size=17pt]biological product[/size] , there is something like homo couples adopting kids just like elton john and his husband..we could say the kid they adopted is their product..not necessarily biological product..but still their product because its now their child. :-/

Did you read the tweet at all?

femi fani-kayode:
I am beginning to suspect that @abat1990 is the [size=17pt]biological product[/size] of a same sex marriage. He looks and sounds like the missing link

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by stijjani42: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2013
a low blow
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2013
It takes one to know one, he must be a product of it too

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2013
Yoruba ppl and their loud mouth,.... this one don finish him brother cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2013
ochukoccna: That punchline from FFK (regardless of his puerile antics of the past),was VICIOUS cheesy

But Abati is licensed to call Nigerians names abi?!
Wow,ain't you an Einstein
gosh! How on earth is my post suggesting dat. If you'd read my comment on the thread where abati called nigerians sophisticated ignorants(if my post has not been hidden), and my first comment on the 1st page of this thread u'd know i'm not on the side of any of them. angry angry angry even if i was, ain't pple entitled to their opinion. U had to quote me :-/ :-/

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2013
jmoore:

Did you read the tweet at all?

no i dint. grin
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Symphony007: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
So this is what this gap toothed idiot has turned to. A former aviation minister reduced to tweeting shambolic and disgusting sexual jokes against others. How pathetic!!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by truedeal: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
abdulkayus: na dis one dem dey call double upper cut wit knockout. One blow, seven die.
Abati........... Missin link; product of same sex marriage.

Uncle Reuben try tell Nija if wetin Kayode talk na true, if you no talk now the thin go hunt you in your village o. Because I hear say your village people hate gay practise.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by jahide17: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
lol...this man is a clown...still laughing while waiting for Abati's.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
femi, thats extreme. be cautious on your usage of words in the nmae of politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Return Of Dapchi Girls / Akpabio In Dilemma As Appeal Court Rules Rerun In Essien Udim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.