Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,044 members, 7,909,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? (6530 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2013
I had previously told him several times that I was not interested and he knows I have a boyfriend. I thought I have made myself pretty clear with him. Anyway, I've sent him another message to make sure he understands that I am not interested. And I don't think I'll see him again before I leave in September.

As for the nasty comment about my boyfriend: keep your thoughts for yourself, you don't even know who I'm talking about and know nothing about my relationship with him!
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by adconline(m): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Sounds like you are using the guy as rebound. Don't get cozy and romantic with him. It seems naive and odd to agree to go to his house without expecting any sexual/romantic advances, he's not your brother and he has made his intentions known that he would like to get in between your legs.
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2013
adconline: Sounds like you are using the guy as rebound. Don't get cozy and romantic with him. It seems naive and odd to agree to go to his house without expecting any sexual/romantic advances, he's not your brother and he has made his intentions known that he would like to get in between your legs.

I had previously told him at least 3 times that I wasn't interested! I had already cancelled at least 2 times on him because I didn't want him to get any hopes up. So, I thought I had made myself pretty clear.

If you all wanna make this kind of comment without even considering what I said, I'll let you do it without saying anything, because it's really annoying to have to explain things over and over again.
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by culxlove(f): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Swhrt...u said 'im really bad at sayin no'.. a sayin goes: u've really matured wen u say no to sm1 and dnt feel bad/guilty abt it....nd as 4 ur bf y is he beefing i tot he allowed to go.
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
You are needy and selfish to keep this guy as a "friend", but that's OK. It sounds like you are feeling guilty and lying to yourself as well as the people on this thread. You wouldn't be posing the question if you thought this situation was OK. AND you know you would not take kindly to your BF cuddling on the couch with his female friend for a whole weekend.

You need to make some new female friends where you are. You also should limit your contact with the "friend" because though you repeat yourself, he clearly isn't hearing you. If he respected your relationship, you would have only had to say it once. Why was the repetition necessary for a real friend?

Moving to a new place can be lonely, scary, and hard to handle. You should go out more. IF you do decide to continue with this guy, there is no reason the two of you need to be at anyone's house. There are plenty of public, well-lit places to be friends.
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
You are needy and selfish to keep this guy as a "friend", but that's OK. It sounds like you are feeling guilty and lying to yourself as well as the people on this thread. You wouldn't be posing the question if you thought this situation was OK. AND you know you would not take kindly to your BF cuddling on the couch with his female friend for a whole weekend.

You need to make some new female friends where you are. You also should limit your contact with the "friend" because though you repeat yourself, he clearly isn't hearing you. If he respected your relationship, you would have only had to say it once. Why was the repetition necessary for a real friend?

Moving to a new place can be lonely, scary, and hard to handle. You should go out more. IF you do decide to continue with this guy, there is no reason the two of you need to be at anyone's house. There are plenty of public, well-lit places to be friends.

1. it wasn't a whole week but just one week end
2. that guy is living more than 3 hours away from my house. i cannot just go and then come back home on the same day.
3. i don't go out simply because i don't have time and i don't want random guys hitting on me
4. you obviously don't know the whole story because you haven't read and you're not in my life, which is why i decided to stop seeking advice from strangers! = no need to further comment on that post
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by nat138: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
OP are you still on this issue since March? Girl like LoveAmaka said, you need to mingle more with other people despite your 'busy' schedule and avoid going to his place whenever the opportunity arises. Because your words and actions ain't matching up. You do not want to be more than friends with him, avoid putting yourself in situations that will suggest otherwise.
Also try and get him hitched since he can not do it himself grin

Cheers
Re: How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
fubbyy: I don't know how many times I will tell people that there's nothing like A guy and a girl being close friends, its either lovers or distance casual friends

Poster that guy is not your brother for crying out loud, when you were going for a weekend with him, what were you thinking?
this is it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys / " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.