Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,323 members, 7,923,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (178151 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=lilwayneme]just continue to send 100H to 131.....dont get tired cos many pple are also tryin to gt d freebies...i sent mine just 8 tyms and was replied afta some hrs...try ur luck...[/quote mine was 200 times since Friday and today am enjoying the three gig
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
coldrod: is with my android phone or nokia touch?
with any phone, I sent mine 200 times with my android,and 5 times with my Nokia c1 and I got the message,just downloaded gta 3 and am still going
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
if you want

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
more

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Remo4: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Law naza: with any phone, I sent mine 200 times with my android,and 5 times with my Nokia c1 and I got the message,just downloaded gta 3 and am still going

The message I keep getting is service not available, should I keep on sending
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Remo4:

The message I keep getting is service not available, should I keep on sending
as in no other message format apart from "service not available"
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Remo4: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Law naza: as in no other message format apart from "service not available"

It says "sorry the service Ɣ☺u want τ̅☺ buy 100H is not available. Thank Ɣ☺u"
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Remo4:

It says "sorry the service Ɣ☺u want τ̅☺ buy 100H is not available. Thank Ɣ☺u"
never heard of that one before,is your sim a registered one,have you subscribed with it before?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Remo4: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Law naza: never heard of that one before,is your sim a registered one,have you subscribed with it before?

Yes M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sim is registered and I subscrib with it sometimes, well, let me try another sim.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Do you guys experience this fault;unfortunately splinter cell conviction has stopped kinda thing? I have tried all i could but non was positive, whenever I play the game from like the beginning part all i get is this silly error message,i tried sending the game to a friend with new TD5 but still the same,it seems like its from the game pehaps you can suggest a link to a compatible one for my d5. pls guys this game bad
wink

I also have a problem with avatar,the fault is kinda graphics thing all i could make out of is arsh environment notin more,the character is also same. I dont know if any of you experience such or is it only on my beloved unicorn, i heared it requires rooting cos m yet to do that. But all is thesame tnks reply asap.......
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=Law naza][/quuote] how much credit I will hve on my on my phone befpte I do it plsssss
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by kippo: 4:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Law naza: more
av bn tryin it its still not browsin......post the screenshot of ur apn settngs pls . ......full view pls
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Remo4: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2013
Law naza: never heard of that one before,is your sim a registered one,have you subscribed with it before?

Now it says "Ɣ☺u do not have sufficient credit τ̅☺ perform this operation"
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2013
Law naza: more
mind sending any of those games to my E-mail? I've tried downloading them directly to my phone. wabbyland@yahoo.com
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2013
shyna22: which code ar will use to subscribe pls

Airtel 80mb, one day plan... *440*18# ...#100

Airtel 240mb, 3days plan... *440*018# ...#200

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Anybdy stil using d 100H shuld help with d screen short of d settingz, the thng no wan go for here...
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by maaji: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2013
guys wat do utink. person won give me techno d3 in xchange for my htc at and t my tourch 3g slide. d specs of d my tourch 3g slide na 512mb of ram and android version eclair urgradable to froyo but not upgradable to gingerbread. na wetin vex me b dat sef. wat do u guys tink
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Yoozeey: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls I need help with rooting my Tecno D5.
Has anybody here successfully rooted he's/hers?.
if yes plz kindly tell me d apps nd procedures....tnx alot
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2013
For the 100h plan it says I dnt have enuf money in my Acct to subscribe for it. Shld I continue
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Babanhajiya(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2013
maaji: guys wat do utink. person won give me techno d3 in xchange for my htc at and t my tourch 3g slide. d specs of d my tourch 3g slide na 512mb of ram and android version eclair urgradable to froyo but not upgradable to gingerbread. na wetin vex me b dat sef. wat do u guys tink
never mind the android version your HTC is way better than D3 becouse it's 3G enabled while D3 is not. there is little diffrence between android 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 just like android 4.1.1, 4.1.2 and 4.2.2. if it were N3, P3 or L3 i would say yes go ahead becouse they all have 3G and the OS is a newer.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by obisite: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yoozeey: Pls I need help with rooting my Tecno D5.
Has anybody here successfully rooted he's/hers?.
if yes plz kindly tell me d apps nd procedures....tnx alot

Rooting chapter has been closed since sef, almost evry1 has suceeded rooting, pple dey flex rooted fone like 2moro no dey, chaiiiii! I miss my fone so much.

Folow this road n get ur D5 rooted

https://www.nairaland.com/1294138/tutorial-how-root-tecno-d5

Incase you wil want to partition, hich I knw u wil grin

Folow this road, mind you no miss road ooo wink wink

http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/tutorial-a-guide-to-link2sd/

B very careful to folow each steps! I wil advise u study it b4 starting, enjoy ur fone like others
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls where can I gt a tecno D5 @ badagry...and how much do dey sell.....I want to buy mine on Wednesday.......pls urgent reply needed...God bless
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
kippo: av bn tryin it its still not browsin......post the screenshot of ur apn settngs pls . ......full view pls
is your data on,and i hope you did not enter play store,my apn is web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,that is all port and the rest i did not go near them
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
kippo: av bn tryin it its still not browsin......post the screenshot of ur apn settngs pls . ......full view pls
is your data on,and i hope you did not enter play store,my apn is web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,that is all port,proxy and the rest of them i did not go near them
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=shyna22][/quote]no credit,i had 14 naira when i sent the code 205 times,downloaded games worth 1.2gig and my 14 naira is still there
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rashzubair: Anybdy stil using d 100H shuld help with d screen short of d settingz, the thng no wan go for here...
what reply did you get
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2013
I have pes including the apk and zip(android mob.org) i know the zip will be in "obb" now do i extract,copy or move zip to obb,if is extract,mind you there are three extract options,extract here,extract pes and extract to other folder,the apk apart from installing it must i do something else to it,like move,copy or extract
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2013
obisite:

Rooting chapter has been closed since sef, almost evry1 has suceeded rooting, pple dey flex rooted fone like 2moro no dey, chaiiiii! I miss my fone so much.

Folow this road n get ur D5 rooted

https://www.nairaland.com/1294138/tutorial-how-root-tecno-d5

Incase you wil want to partition, hich I knw u wil grin

Folow this road, mind you no miss road ooo wink wink

http://www.noypigeeks.com/androihb/tutorial-a-guide-to-link2sd/7

B very careful to folow each s teps! I wil advise u study it b4 starting, enjoy ur fone like others
Obisite u dont reply me on whatapp again why If I offene u am sorry
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Law naza: no credit,i had 14 naira when i sent the code 205 times,downloaded games worth 1.2gig and my 14 naira is still there
pls which network u use to do it plssssss
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Rashzubair: Anybdy stil using d 100H shuld help with d screen short of d settingz, the thng no wan go for here...

Its d default seetings na, web.gprs.mtnnigerian.net

If nt goin, send data of to 131,

If u hav a active BIS on it, it won't go until d BIS xpires!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Law naza: I have pes including the apk and zip(android mob.org) i know the zip will be in "obb" now do i extract,copy or move zip to obb,if is extract,mind you there are three extract options,extract here,extract pes and extract to other folder,the apk apart from installing it must i do something else to it,like move,copy or extract

I posted how such game wil be treated, Pes, GTa, prince of persia, the apk file is jut installation, d zipin side, that place u saw xtract to other folder, click it, den search 4 andriod, select ur obb folder, den click extract here
It wil xtract, after sucesfuly xtractin, den open the apk n install, as 4 pes, makin u instal under 3G, or after instalin, n nt workin, jut get a well ful 3G n open d game
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2013
shyna22: Obisite u dont reply me on whatapp again why If I offene u am sorry

You didnt, kinda busy, and beside som of ur questions is so funny,wich is not supose to be ask, bro! Despite how I had to remove abt 6 application so as u can handle d fone with ease, buh u couldn't, if u need PES,Grand Auto theft, n Prince of persia,let me knw, I stil v d raw file

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (48) (Reply)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.