Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital (30168 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Thank God, she's looking strong. Her publicist Seun says Ngozi Nwosu has done the first set of treatment and she's getting better. She's obviously in good hands.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/pictures-from-ngozi-nwosus-sickbed-in-uk.html

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by willienaji: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2013
God be praised. soonest recovery my dear sister.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by BarryX(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2013
That's so nice, she also looks happy. The Lord is your strength mama, We are prayi ;Dng for you! Get well and continue doing what you know how to do best.**i just went spiritual there**
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by REMMEI(m): 12:54am On Mar 18, 2013
I think they should have allowed this woman to be absolutely ok before spreading her pics around again,or those that are snapping and sending pics think its everyone that wishes her well?..mama,we need to do some workout when you are back please,we miss you..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Click like If u wish her quick recovery

188 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Na wa for medical tourism. I can't wait for the day Nigerians can drive to their local medical centers and get the same treatment in similarly-equipped facilities. It's only been three or so weeks since she left and the gaunt look in her face is gone. She resembles Ngozi Nwosu in the first picture.

Get well soon Ngozi.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Bisjosh(f): 5:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Get well soon madam

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 18, 2013
awww...I wish her a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Dosoq(f): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2013
I speak life into ur body,soul n spirit,U shall live n not die.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Dreyl(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2013
I wish her quick recovery...dats all i gotta say

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2013
you just noticed what i did see how shes transformed from that pale looking person she once was
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Na wa for medical tourism. I can't wait for the day Nigerians can drive to their local medical centers and get the same treatment in similarly-equipped facilities. It's only been three or so weeks since she left and the gaunt look in her face is gone. She resembles Ngozi Nwosu in the first picture.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Goldienana(f): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Thank God... U are well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by blessed4ril(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Quick recovery dearie!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Asis(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2013
Oh thank God she is getting better..wish u quick recovering.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by xynerise: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2013
Quick recovery madam
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Sweetapple007(f): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2013
May God grant u quick recovery in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Oyinbo Doctors be Praised..

Thanks be to the kind-hearted Nigerians who sponsored this miracle..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2013
You will be well In jesus name and pls God don't allow me and my fellow nairalanders to have great Sickness and Cast away any form of Dangerous sickness away from our life In jesus name ......

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2013
Me no sabi d woman o but I wish her quick recovery
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by ewet: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2013
You are a talent tht we are not ready to lose. I wish you speedy recovery and you shall return to us safely and also all those who stood up to assist her too,thank you for saving her live. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Thank god, ðεƔ didn't send her to India
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Osuman(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2013
eya, my kudos to her, quick recovery woman. We love.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Na wa for medical tourism. I can't wait for the day Nigerians can drive to their local medical centers and get the same treatment in similarly-equipped facilities. It's only been three or so weeks since she left and the gaunt look in her face is gone. She resembles Ngozi Nwosu in the first picture.

That is the Power of Oyinbo people..

Their environment alone will start your healing process.

Look at her hospital room and compare it to this;

Look at her nurses and compare them to this;

Oyinbo people are amazing jor!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by ewet: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2013
chiover: Me no sabi d woman o but I wish her quick recovery
She is a nollywood actress and has featured in many block busters around the late 90s to kid 2000s. Do you also remeber checkmate-she played the role of chief's wife and she was in the very popular fuji house of commotion my Amaka Igwe. She was a great talent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2013
Quick recovery, Ngor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Just look at the hospital environment and the staffs, how you go dey that kind place and you no go get well?
Why can't we have hospitals like that in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Emoticon: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2013
chiover: Me no sabi d woman o but I wish her quick recovery
Same here, bro. Quick recovery to her, tho.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Tinkybabe(f): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2013
So glad she's looking better and responding well to treatment.Wishing you a speedy recovery dear!
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by obi123: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2013
WONDERFUL NEWS, GET WELL SOON IJE KPOMS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.