Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital (30178 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2013
All d best mama N
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by slimyem: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

That is the Power of Oyinbo people..

Their environment alone will start your healing process.

Look at her hospital room and compare it to this;

Look at her nurses and compare them to this;

Oyinbo people are amazing jor!
lmaogrin
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2013
#Medical Tourism things; which country is the best to go and treat malaria please. (just joking)
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Rick9(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=21pt]Get Well Soon Ngozi Nwosu missing Fuji House of Commotion No be small.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by s25million: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

Guy u dey craze o grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by CHIDONE: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2013
IJEKPOMS OF EVIL PASSION(EARLY 90s MOVIE) ..I THANK GOD FOR HER.>>>>>>>>WISHN HER QUICK RECOVERY
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Airforce1(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2013
Get well soon madam
smiley
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by franca30(f): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Idaful! c Ngor, everytin abt her has changed ooo God is gr8t. Wishn u quick recovery dear.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Akpoistson(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2013
WISHING HER QUICKLY RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Ngwakwe: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2013
Thank you very much Governor Fashola for your contribution in saving her life

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20010/54/gov-fashola-resues-ngozi-nwosu-donates-n45m-for-ki.html

Once again, thank you very much for doing what others neglected.

God will reward you for investing in Ngozi Nwosu's Life .
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

is dis hospital or a prison yard?
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Nashoji: is dis hospital or a prison yard?

Prison people get TV for their room?!
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by iyke4ever: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2013
My sister Ngozi,

God can not lie, He said in Jerem 30v17: "I will restore health unto thee and heal thy wound" Remember also that God magnifies His word above His name Ps138v2b. Therefore, it is impossible for God to lie. This my confidence that you are healed in Jesus Name. To seal it ALL, Isa 55v11: God said, His word will not return to Him void (empty). So my sister, I join my faith with yours and all the nairaland readers to declare that you are healed in Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you dearly. We expect your return shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by ultimatebunmi1(f): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Praise God.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by rose002(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2013
cheesy e yaaaaaa so apy for Ijekpomssss wishn u speed recovery
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2013
iyke4ever: My sister Ngozi,

God can not lie, He said in Jerem 30v17: "I will restore health unto thee and heal thy wound" Remember also that God magnifies His word above His name Ps138v2b. Therefore, it is impossible for God to lie. This my confidence that you are healed in Jesus Name. To seal it ALL, Isa 55v11: God said, His word will not return to Him void (empty). So my sister, I join my faith with yours and all the nairaland readers to declare that you are healed in Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you dearly. We expect your return shortly.

Where was God when she was sick and almost dying here?! >:9

If not that humans stepped in and offered monetary help to her, she would have died.. #angry
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by cap28: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2013
Get well soon Nne
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by chucky234(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
ewet:
She is a nollywood actress and has featured in many block busters around the late 90s to kid 2000s. Do you also remeber checkmate-she played the role of chief's wife and she was in the very popular fuji house of commotion my Amaka Igwe. She was a great talent.
She never die you don start to dey refers to her as "was",haba guy chill na
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Get well soon,Ngo kiss
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by simplygreat(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
GET WELL QUICK MY DEAR SISTER..U DESERVE BETTER AS U HAVE DONE OUR COUNTRY PROUD IN YOUR OWN WAY..MANY THANKS TO D EKO NI BAJE CHAIRMAN BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA FOR HIS FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO HER IN TERMS OF OFFSETTING HER BILLS..TO D NIGERIANS THAT SUPPORTED HER THANKS ...GOD WILL HELP US ALL AT THE POINT OF OUR NEED
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Costa2000(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Get Well Soon,Thank GOD.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by simplygreat(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nashoji: is dis hospital or a prison yard?

DIS HOSPITAL TRY SEF!!!! U NEED TO SEE SOME HOSPITALS U WILL CRY
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by obeno: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
u hav no choice than to get well ASAP@ngoziiiiii
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by ochukoccna: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

Chei!
Sometimes what one tags as normal is actually AN ABNORMALITY
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by succelo: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
GET WELL SOON MAMA grin
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Skenge98: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
The Lord is your strenght, I wish you quick recovery in Jesus Name.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by OkochiZico(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
I wish her the quickest n speediest recovery.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by DonaldGenes(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
ighoosagie: Click like If u wish her quick recovery
Over click the worry sef
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by nekaa(f): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
wow, am happy she gets to stay around longer.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by naijalatest(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
willienaji: God be praised. soonest recovery my dear sister.
Thank God for her life and for Nollywood
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

This is the sad truth.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Nwosu In UK Hospital by naijalatest(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
$25 million:
Guy u dey craze o grin grin grin
you have to start the comparison with the hospital before getting to the nurses smiley wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace / 2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.