Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

First To Comment Madness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First To Comment Madness (600 Views)

How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / Why Do People Write First To Comment On Every New Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First To Comment Madness by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Why are some nairalanders so crazy about dis first to comment thing. Atimes u would see up to 5th to comment....for me I think its nonsence. Pls share ur views.
Re: First To Comment Madness by FXKing2012(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Sick people.
Re: First To Comment Madness by r231(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2013
if you guys dont stp now......

i am banning all of you from 1st to 5th undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: First To Comment Madness by sugarcoatted(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Lols, would u ban d op too
Re: First To Comment Madness by TableLeg(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2013
The nuisance is as a result of internet services becoming more available and affordable..... You then see kids constituting a nuisance on internet forums and blogs ... And jobless "big babys" (adults who are yet to grow up)joining in the madness ....
Yes freedom of speech it is, but it doesnt mean one should be stupi..d or moro.nic about comments
Facccking bunch of idio...ts!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria? / My Iphone Saved My Life – 3 Unbelievable Stories / What Features Do You Wish Admin Should Include On Nairaland Portal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.