Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,511 members, 7,968,385 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:22 AM

Who can answer these questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who can answer these questions? (539 Views)

To All Atheists Can You Please Answer These Questions ? / Atheists, Answer These Simple Questions. / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who can answer these questions? by Seewealth(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2013
1. Did God create lucifer, who became the devil or they coexisted.

2. If God did not create lucifer,does it mean he didn't have power to create him.

3. If God did not have power to create him, does it mean they are equally powerful.

4. If they are equal,from where did God get the power and authority to sanction him when lucifer supposedly erred.

5. Now, for one to sin, there MUST Be a LAW.so at what point did God make a law,"Though shall not be proud,even unto me(God). In the first place God couldn't have made a law for lucifer, if he didn't create him.

Please, religious scholars help.
Re: Who can answer these questions? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2013
Good morning Seew,

I am not a religious scholar but I felt like saying my bit...

1) I believe firmly that God created everyone on Earth and in the heavens...as such, God created Lucifer who was one of his angels before he was banished and then tagged 'the devil'.

2) - 4) See one above...one provides the answers to these.

5) Every creature of God has been hardwired with a sense of right and wrong in line with right conscience but however, the angels have a superior knowledge as compared with the rest of humanity...they have the good fortune of seeing God face to face. Every angel knows first hand what God wants and what he doesn't want; there is really no excuse an angel can give. Man can be excused for some things but not angels. Lucifer knows exactly what he was doing and was fully aware of his actions before he decided to go against God...in summary, Lucifer was aware of the likes and dislikes of God before he 'challenged' him.
Re: Who can answer these questions? by Seewealth(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Th[quote author=striktlymi]Good morning Seew,

1) I believe firmly that God created everyone on Earth and in the heavens...as such, God created Lucifer who was one of his angels before he was banished and then tagged 'the devil'.

5) Every creature of God has been hardwired with a sense of right and wrong in line with right conscience but however, the angels have a superior knowledge as compared with the rest of humanity...they have the good fortune of seeing God face to face. Every angel knows first hand what God wants and what he doesn't want; there is really no excuse an angel can give. Man can be excused for some things but not angels. Lucifer knows exactly what he was doing and was fully aware of his actions before he decided to go against God...in summary, Lucifer was aware of the likes and dislikes of God before he 'challenged' him.[/quote ok thanks. My next question is," was God aware that lucifer was going to disobey him?
Re: Who can answer these questions? by Seewealth(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013

5) Every creature of God has been hardwired with a sense of right and wrong in line with right conscience but however, the angels have a superior knowledge as compared with the rest of humanity...they have the good fortune of seeing God face to face. Every angel knows first hand what God wants and what he doesn't want; there is really no excuse an angel can give. Man can be excused for some things but not angels. Lucifer knows exactly what he was doing and was fully aware of his actions before he decided to go against God...in summary, Lucifer was aware of the likes and dislikes of God before he 'challenged' him.[/quote ok thanks. My next question is," was God aware that lucifer was going to disobey him?
Re: Who can answer these questions? by Seewealth(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2013

Re: Who can answer these questions? by Seewealth(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Congregation Of Light / Angelic Beings / Pls Brethren We Need Ur Prayers To Save A Soul(take A Look At This Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.