Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker (15901 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Ladies Can You Marry A Freethinker/atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by Emusan(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
bolaino: my good man, thanks for sharing your opinion, I appreciate, I really do, BUT, when it comes to the biblical account of history, you'll discover lots of errors and deliberate misinformation, why? Cos d bible is a book written by mortal men with the intention of propagating fear and timidity, most christians seem to forget that at a pont in history when christianity had a grip over the world, and that time is refered today in our history books as the "dark ages" it beats my imagination to think that a religion that is supposed to bring light into the world, instead cast the world into darkness, we owe everything we seem to be enjoying now to science, from this nairaland to u going to church on sunday, we owe nothing to christianity, na long story, but I hope that there will come a time where free thought would be preached freely to every body in Nigeria,

Are you saying scientific theories are accurate and free of errors?
Scientist are they not humans?

I know you based most of your saying on scientist or physicist but let me ask you this and if you provide accurate answer I won't preach Christ to you again:
why other planet obey SUN?

Don't redirect me to any site or google pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by grandfada(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
bolaino: Please I need your help, my girlfriend of about a month plus wants to leave me because I'm a freethinker, I love her, I've always loved her, but being a freethinker is the best thing that has happened to me, she is a God fearing christian with good morals and she's very beautiful and intelligent, but she says she can't get married or date an "unrepentant pagan" like me, (yeah her words exactly) what should I do? Should I let her go or should I compromise and throw away what I believe to be truth and embrace what I think is false, all because of love, I'm confused,
well, if u ask me i wil say dt u are so sketchy... I mean, wats true 4 u maybe actually false or wrong. So, i tnk u wil only hav a solution 2 yr problm wen u are ready name names.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by charlierunkle(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
i'd say let the b**ch go. u cant change who you are so she will accept you? if u do dat then u'r even a bigger b**ch. if u really check am sef the babe fit no be born again sef. gehs just like to bear God on their lips all the time with a semblance of godliness witout the actual substance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by mko2005: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2013
alpha_scorpio:
What if Christianity is false and Islam or Hindu religion is the right one? U and the atheist u re criticizing will be room mates in hell grin
If Christianity or bein a follower of Jesus is a big scam and stupidity on my part,then may i not be a partaker in the hindu and islamic heaven !
May God the father of Jesus HIS son help me !
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by mko2005: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2013
brokoto: oga you have to do better than this cheap emotionalism and hellfire scare tactics. I only respond to facts not sentiments.

Lemme ask you,
If Islam is a scam,what do i have to loose ?
If nothing at the end of life then i will go to where other atheists or freethinkers go to !
But if Islam is for real,Allah is real and there is heaven and hell,will atheist Join me in heaven ?
Ask urself that and answer for urself !
If Christianity or bein a follower of Jesus is a big scam and stupidity on my part,then may i not be a partaker in the hindu and islamic heaven !
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by charlierunkle(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2013
rill: Mr OP if u decide to let dis gal go I can assure u dt u might nt b able to get anoda gal who is a free thinker like u. Der r just so so few of dem. So if I were I amma just let love prevail and do d ryt tin. Change!

bullsh*t. even if you dont meet a free thinker, u will meet someone who dsnt care abt wat religion u are labelled. they'll know ur life and know u are a good person and thats all that matters

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by mko2005: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2013
bolaino: on the contrary my good man, this story is very true, this story is not a figment of my imagination, it's very true, and seeing most comments here I've taken my final decision, ignorance might be bliss to some of u, but to me ignorance is death, wallow in ignorance my good man, as for me, I choose logic and sound reasoning,
God has never been against science for it is HIM who made science possible in the first place.From the creation of the sun,moon,stars the earth and the universe at large to the making of man from dust and the woman from the rib of a man,what can be more scientific than all these ? You have not bothered to ask urself why HE is called the Omniscience ! HE knows everything and have given man the creative powers to create as well ! So,if the scientist like let them do or say what ever they like,they can not change the personality of our great God ! But one promise for sure is at death you will come to realize[b] HE IS ![/b]
God help us
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by UyiIredia(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2013
@ bolaino: Let her go. Find a lady who can tolerate your beliefs or one that shares your belief.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2013
If she wants to leave you, let her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by fejiroi(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2013
when u really love someone,u'll do anything to make them happy and if u say u really love her,then u just have to sacrifice for her n do the things that would make her happy.Trust me,when u have feel the pains of loosing someone u love then u learn to appreciate the one who truely cares about you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by bolaino(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Emusan:

Are you saying scientific theories are accurate and free of errors?
Scientist are they not humans?

I know you based most of your saying on scientist or physicist but let me ask you this and if you provide accurate answer I won't preach Christ to you again:
why other planet obey SUN?

Don't redirect me to any site or google pls.
my good man, I don't seem to understand your question, but I'm gon try to answer it as best as I can, scientists are humans, and no human is perfect, but before scientists accept a theory, that theory must go tru a series of critical analysis, and if it survives it becomes a fact that will be accepted by other scientists from different religious and ethnic groups, but sometimes some theories that were considered right at a certain time, were later proved to be wrong at a later time, thus it will be improved upon or changed, but that's not the case wit christianity, the bible is a book that claims to be extraordinary, but is not given extraordinary scrutiny, about d sun, there are billions of galaxies in this universe and these galaxies have billions of stars and planets, the sun just haPpens to be our star,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by mko2005: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
bolaino: my good man, I don't seem to understand your question, but I'm gon try to answer it as best as I can, scientists are humans, and no human is perfect, but before scientists accept a theory, that theory must go tru a series of critical analysis, and if it survives it becomes a fact that will be accepted by other scientists from different religious and ethnic groups, but sometimes some theories that were considered right at a certain time, were later proved to be wrong at a later time, thus it will be improved upon or changed, but that's not the case wit christianity, the bible is a book that claims to be extraordinary, but is not given extraordinary scrutiny, about d sun, there are billions of galaxies in this universe and these galaxies have billions of stars and planets, the sun just haPpens to be our star,
My prayer for you is that someday before ur death,may you come to realize that HE IS !
Remain blessed and be fruitful in the things you do ! And concerning ur search for a wife,keep searching you will find ur kind !

God help us

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
m.k.o2005:

lol. Do you now see the irony? Why not convert to Islam then? Afterall if its false you have nothing to lose. Hehehe.

Give me facts man. Everybody claims that theirs is the only true religion but when the sheet hits the fan their only words are 'just believe'.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
m.k.o2005:

My prayer for you is that someday before ur death,may you come to realize that HE IS !
Remain blessed and be fruitful in the things you do ! And concerning ur search for a wife,keep searching you will find ur kind !

God help us
when logic and sound reasoning fails, resort to emotional blackmail. Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
eyenCalabar: Well, it love we are talking about here. If you feel you are really in love with her, then that love should be able to change you. If it can't, then you are not in love because love changes people.
idiat ,since it is all about love why is that the girl doesnt change? Bloody hypocrite Christian s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.