Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,451 members, 7,968,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies (907 Views)

The Man's Guide To Love And Lasting Relationships / The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility ( Lasting Relationships) / The Seven Key Principles Of Lasting Relationships And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by cixluv(f): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2008
who prefers a Lasting relationship: the guys or the ladies.

for me (as a guy), i prefer a long relationship with someone i'm really sure off.

what's ur take? cheesy
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by efuah(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2008
Different motives for different relationships. . . different profit from different investements.
You can't really tell, it depends on who u are and what u want in life.
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by cixluv(f): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ efuah

how many relationships r in currently in?
cheesy
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by efuah(f): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
am. . .
married
hooked
nailed
taken
. . . and a mother. Am content!
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by Easybaby(f): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
efuah:

am. . .
married
hooked
nailed
taken

hehe! grin grin grin
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by onyekang1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2008
efuah:

am. . .
married
hooked
nailed
taken
nice one grin
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2008
Women biologically tend to prefer long term relationships. They love stability, maybe due to their maternal instinct to create a secure place for their children!
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by Bblak(f): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2008
michelin89:

Women biologically tend to prefer long term relationships. They love stability, maybe due to their maternal instinct to create a secure place for their children!
Very right cool
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by OscarJ1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
for me (as a guy),

i fit say God catch u?

reconcile that statement with ur profile wink

Topic

I think the ladies prefer lasting ones, cos of surety n safety.
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by whitelexi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2008
I agree with Efuah, depends on the mindset and motive, Guys get serious when the time is right, same with girls. I have had girlfriends who wanted something unserious because they believe they still have life ahead of them and wanted to sample a bit grin
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by Busta(f): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2008
@poster,

Are u a he or a she?

@lexy,
just like you and I huh? grin tongue
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by Jackal(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
Is this the same Busta or an impostor?
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by whitelexi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
Busta:

@lexy,
just like you and I huh? grin tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by uspry1(f): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
Either one of them! Agreed with what @Efuah has said it all! grin
Re: Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies by Youngpo413: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
efuah:
Different motives for different relationships. . . different profit from different investements.
You can't really tell, it depends on who u are and what u want in life.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love! / I Know This Guy / Hard To Believe:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.