Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Hard To Believe: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Believe: (888 Views)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Believe: by luvthrone: 5:35pm On May 05, 2008
WHY IS IT THAT GUYS FREAK OUT, WHEN IT COMES TO TELLING A GIRL THAT THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH HER. LOVE IS NICE, A GIFT TO BE PROUD OF WHEN SHARING IT. wink
Re: Hard To Believe: by welli(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2008
not all guys freak out.my hubby actually tells me dat always.dat he is inlove wit moi
Re: Hard To Believe: by StephenP(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2008
[size=13pt]The reason why some guys freak out is because there's so much they really want to say but they let perception get in their way. They don't want to be the first to say "I love you" because they are scared of being rejected or saying it so early in the relationship. Also, they feel it might make them look weak and dependent instead of the manly character that the society wants him to be. But hey, some women too are like that. I think your post applies to both male and female.[/size]
Re: Hard To Believe: by victorian(f): 5:48pm On May 05, 2008
it baffles me too undecided. Most guys freak out because they feel its sort of a binding commitment to their lover/girlfriend, which is not absolutely true. Telling your babe that you love her does not mean , you have to marry her angry. So, i guess thats why the guys are scared of saying the LOVE word, Well, to me that their own wahala smiley.  True love do not exist,from moi.
Re: Hard To Believe: by iice(f): 5:52pm On May 05, 2008
Must the person return the words before one can say it? undecided
But yeah not all guys freak out. . .some just like saying words that have no meaning to them.
Others are genuine however how long that survives is another thing
Some are great cheesy
Re: Hard To Believe: by Scopium: 6:49pm On May 05, 2008
[size=13pt]Many freak out because they are really not in love with you. Personally I find it hard to say when I don't mean it.[/size]
Re: Hard To Believe: by desodgi(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2008
Yeah thats true, its hard to allege when its not real.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Partner To Pick Your Phone Call? / What Is Attraction / Why Do Some Guys Insist Dat dier Girls Shouldn't Make-up But admire dose who do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.