Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594942 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FastTracker: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello Pwunmi.....dealing with CIC and any over seas mission requires the patience of Gods good grace! Tons of back log right now as I have some clients that are dealing with their applications. As you may or may not know Canada accepts 250,000 immigrants a year into Canada with another 1 million persons in queue waiting to be assessed. This does not include student visas and other non core immigration classes. If you need any more info let me know. Long story short just be patient.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snuteria: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello House, Pleas I sent this request and no one requested, I need to contact Marien hospital in yaba (CDHC designated hospital for medical exam), but the number I got through google search and their site is the 2011 phone number, Please anyone who have access to their current contact should please help me

ThanKS
[b][/b]

PLEASE....................[/color]
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2013
FastTracker: Hello Pwunmi.....dealing with CIC and any over seas mission requires the patience of Gods good grace! Tons of back log right now as I have some clients that are dealing with their applications. As you may or may not know Canada accepts 250,000 immigrants a year into Canada with another 1 million persons in queue waiting to be assessed. This does not include student visas and other non core immigration classes. If you need any more info let me know. Long story short just be patient.
Thanks A lot God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tstonch: 1:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello house, please i need help on schools with annual tuition costs of $10k or less in canada. i am considering this factor so as to be able to pay up as that seems to be the current requirement. any info , link or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. my email is. thanks guys,,,,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FastTracker: 3:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello tstonch,

Tuition fees in Canada for international students are very high some as high as 25k per year. I doubt you will find anything under 10k a year unless it is some sort of college. If I come across anything I shall let you know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tstonch: 3:10am On Jun 12, 2013
tolyem: by nicemax: 1:00pm
@ all please is there any body in this forum that has a first degree and is going for a new undegraduate program and have been called for medicals or have gotten his or her trv

Please kindly contact me by replying my message here or through
]
[b][/b]

@ALL
my reservation now is that my friend that just got is medical call-up is going to the school i.e Keyano College,in alberta and embassy did not ask him to pay tuition fees despite he only paid tuition deposit of $200 and the school tuition is very very low which makes anybody to have capacity to pay even if the school request for such but payment is strictly at the school on resumption.

The school only offers undergraduate programs which might be red-flag as I had earlier applied with Post Grad certificate course in Business Management last year at the embassy. Can I go for the Undergraduate Diploma this time or

can someone suggest any other colleges in alberta that offer such policies and possibly offers graduate cert/diploma programs (1 or 2 years programs).

I should have opt for the Mohawk college,Ontario but the cost of the program is too high (see their recent increase). I will be waiting for your ever good advise. I want to choose alberta schools so that I can be living with my friend who will have settled before my arrival.

@tolyem, please i need you to help me with the way you sent your application to keyano college as i am preparing to send mine but do not know how to pay the $100 application fee. i will be very greatfullso we can discuss further.

thanks as i wait your email, or send me yours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tstonch: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2013
FastTracker: Hello tstonch,

Tuition fees in Canada for international students are very high some as high as 25k per year. I doubt you will find anything under 10k a year unless it is some sort of college. If I come across anything I shall let you know.

thanks fastTracker, hoping and waiting..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FastTracker: 3:40am On Jun 12, 2013
With Gods good grace all will be yours!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Please is dia anyone who submit btw 20th April to 30th April dt hs been invited 4medical. Am realy gting anxious o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello everyone

I have a few questions and its concerning the police certificate. Can someone tell me the process involved? I'd like to know if they are open on saturdays and if not, their closing hours on weekdays. Also, how much does it cost?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FastTracker: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2013
Depends? Every jurisdiction is different.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2013
jaylinaa: Hello everyone

I have a few questions and its concerning the police certificate. Can someone tell me the process involved? I'd like to know if they are open on saturdays and if not, their closing hours on weekdays. Also, how much does it cost?

Regards.

Its a process that takes less than an hour, just hold a passport photograph and a copy of your passport biodata page... Eerrmm I wouldn't know if the work on Saturdays and their closing time should be around 4pm.

It costs a maximum of 5K. Some have done it for 3k... It all depends on how you talk, no fixed price. (Talking about Lagos jurisdiction)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Aduke02: I'd advise you to try paying with a card that isn't Nigerian. I had the same problem when i tried to pay with my Mastercard. I had to transfer the money to a friend in the US to help me out. It took him less than 5 minutes to complete the transaction. So you might want to try that option.

I really don't know why mine was not successful wit 2 different GT mastercard. However, when I tried using 1stbank Naira Mastercard, it was sharplyy' successful. I will suggest u try a different mastercard.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tstonch: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2013
FastTracker: With Gods good grace all will be yours!

Yea FastTracker, i have one more important question for you, please i studied Engineering in my first degree in nigeria here but wants to go for another diploma program in construction management. is this going to be an issue with my study permit/visa?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2013
tstonch:

@tolyem, please i need you to help me with the way you sent your application to keyano college as i am preparing to send mine but do not know how to pay the $100 application fee. i will be very greatfullso we can discuss further.

thanks as i wait your email, or send me yours.

The application form is two pages plus one extra page for payment making 3 pages. Complete the page using the details of the card to be used (visa or mastercard) for my applications I uses GT mastercard but you can as well use Skye/Ecobank. Its faster.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2013
@ all is there any college that offers pgd programme with a total tuition fees estimate lower than $11,000 CAD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2013
@tstonch

Please stop dropping your email address for offline contact, we encourage people to ask questions and get answers here so that everybody will benefit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2013
deebla:

Its a process that takes less than an hour, just hold a passport photograph and a copy of your passport biodata page... Eerrmm I wouldn't know if the work on Saturdays and their closing time should be around 4pm.

It costs a maximum of 5K. Some have done it for 3k... It all depends on how you talk, no fixed price. (Talking about Lagos jurisdiction)

Thank you so much for your response. God bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xchrsx(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2013
i have urgent questions pls, i was requested to go for medicals with instructions that i submit tax clearance and evidencevof business, i was given a deadline which has almost reached, my question is what can i do as the tax office says it can not provide the document within the stipulated time given by the embassy, also pls how long does it take to be given a visa after medicals have b
een done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Just Back in the forum once more after denial from CDHC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Glan: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2013
Aduke02: I'd advise you to try paying with a card that isn't Nigerian. I had the same problem when i tried to pay with my Mastercard. I had to transfer the money to a friend in the US to help me out. It took him less than 5 minutes to complete the transaction. So you might want to try that option.

thanks Aduke02. have been able to make this payment as you advised. had to contact someone abroad to do this for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2013
xchrsx: i have urgent questions pls, i was requested to go for medicals with instructions that i submit tax clearance and evidencevof business, i was given a deadline which has almost reached, my question is what can i do as the tax office says it can not provide the document within the stipulated time given by the embassy, also pls how long does it take to be given a visa after medicals have b
een done.

Did you submit the company documents of ur sponsor when you submitted ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=tstonch]Hello house, please i need help on schools with annual tuition costs of $10k or less in canada. i am considering this factor so as to be able to pay up as that seems to be the current requirement. any info , link or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. my email is. thanks guys,,,

Check out University of Bradon, it is as low as 8K per year.http://www2.brandonu.ca/Admin/Finance&Admin_main/2013-14%20Visa%20Tuition.pdf

Try this link also. http://www.brandonu.ca/international-undergraduate/

If I can be able to get more I will not hesitate to post it here . Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
xchrsx: i have urgent questions pls, i was requested to go for medicals with instructions that i submit tax clearance and evidencevof business, i was given a deadline which has almost reached, my question is what can i do as the tax office says it can not provide the document within the stipulated time given by the embassy, also pls how long does it take to be given a visa after medicals have b
een done.

Medic 3-4 weeks
You can tell dem @ d tax office that they shud give u evidence of payment..their's sumtin dey give pple as temporary receipt..

Who did u use as sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
een done.

Sorry do you mean personal tax card ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
xchrsx: i have urgent questions pls, i was requested to go for medicals with instructions that i submit tax clearance and evidencevof business, i was given a deadline which has almost reached, my question is what can i do as the tax office says it can not provide the document within the stipulated time given by the embassy, also pls how long does it take to be given a visa after medicals have been done.

Get a receipt or a letter from the tax Office... BTW who is ur sponsors_ what are the docx u submitted?.....Balance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
jaylinaa: Hello everyone

Regards.
@ namesake-jaylinaa: The Police CID @ Alagbon do not open on weekends. Make arrangement to be there during the week. You should be through under an hour.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
I just got called for my medical guys!!!!! I'm so shocked!!! I submitted my application online on April 26th I'm soooo happy.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
tstonch: Hello house, please i need help on schools with annual tuition costs of $10k or less in canada. i am considering this factor so as to be able to pay up as that seems to be the current requirement. any info , link or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. my email is. thanks guys,,,,

Check Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
2-chains:
I just got called for my medical guys!!!!! I'm so shocked!!! I submitted my application online on April 26th I'm soooo happy.

God will perfect the remaining for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
2-chains:

Congrats bro,it seems online route takes approx a week or two less than hand submission...almost the same thing though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
2-chains:

Congrats bro! Dts gudnews, am stil yet to gt ani response 4rm dem. I submited on 25th April via d paper route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.