Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (596011 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
frederal: I'm here to report back to the house that gave me most guides that gave me this: I submitted my app on April 23, I got an email today, to proceed for medical test. At a time, I felt unworthy for this, but God is always there in our weakness. Thank You God(eternally blessed).God bless you all.
congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2013
Thank you all. God is greater than any criteria involved in d visa process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tmoney5460: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Can anybody here please advise me on tourist visa to canada via seminar package.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Siga: ...U guys need to know that cases are unique....just becos it took Taiwo 2months to chop visa no mean say Kehinde should expect the same....files come with different info and docs....so...the more ur doc, the lengthy ur processing might be....cos they have to verify and hear back from the source of the doc....

why does it have to be kehinde thats delayed cry cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2013
kenniy:

grin Oya omo kehinde gb'egbon. no vex. I pray neither Taiwo nor Kehinde be delayed.
@siga expression wan cause katakata oooo. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2013
newacca:
grin Oya omo kehinde gb'egbon. no vex. I pray neither Taiwo nor Kehinde be delayed.

lolz....wont be youe kenniy by God's grace....but if taiwo don enta,kenniy will def proceed....still laughing...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2013
kenniy:

...no vex my bro... grin grin grin ...no be the same Kenniy wey don chop visa be this ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chrisagwu: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
My People please I want to know if I have sufficient funds to sponsor my program do I still need a Sponsor?? I have my own company but most of my payment for jobs done are paid into my own private account..And not company account any harm with that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
chrisagwu: My People please I want to know if I have sufficient funds to sponsor my program do I still need a Sponsor?? I have my own company but most of my payment for jobs done are paid into my own private account..And not company account any harm with that?
....U dont need any sponsor if are ok financially...ur app will even be easier to work on sef....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please I need a help: Which hospital is ok for medical tests and how much does it cost?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
frederal: Please I need a help: Which hospital is ok for medical tests and how much does it cost?

u can use asaju medical clinic,2 olosa street, Victoria island. it takes approximately 2 weeks to process your medical examination. cost N28,000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
saintmentor:

u can use asaju medical clinic,2 olosa street, Victoria island. it takes approximately 2 weeks to process your medical examination. cost N28,000
Ok,thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
I jst got a call 4rm ma agency dt they hv received ma medical invite 4rm cdhc. My app ws submitted on 25th April. I tnk evryone in d house 4ur assistance so far n de unity in purpose which exist among us. Above all i giv God the praise cos hs ma ultimate provider. I wish evryone all d best in dis journey.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
I jst got a call 4rm ma agency dt they hv received ma medical invite 4rm cdhc. My app ws submitted on 25th April. I tnk evryone in d house 4ur assistance so far n de unity in purpose which exist among us. Above all i giv God the praise cos hs ma ultimate provider. I wish evryone all d best in dis journey.
Chill pill has indeed helped u.lol.Congrats man...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
ceo mr ca$h:
Congrats bro...we are making progress!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Congrats bruv. I applied on the 29th of April and am still waiting for me medical invite. Getting such messages from your guys gives me so much hope. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Horlamiposi: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
I was just introduced to this site by a family friend, so far so good, i found it insightful.
xtus:

@justwise......... Thanks man!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
@galala123
Hope you are doing great?....Abeg give us updated list of med-hopefuls jare....make we excite ourselves small...lol.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
newacca:
lolzz..my head done swell..thanks..i no vex again
tebenezer:
lolz....wont be youe kenniy by God's grace....but if taiwo don enta,kenniy will def proceed....still laughing...
ameen!..really tho.. will give any to my taiwo if i need to smiley
Siga: ...no vex my bro... grin grin grin ...no be the same Kenniy wey don chop visa be this ?
my don at d top. u know ths smiley just pull ya leg small
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

Congrats bro...Congrats bro...Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
We got five medicals for this week, I speculated upwards of five medicals and upwards of two TRV's.... We expecting the at least two TRV's before the end of this week. The more TRV's and the more medicals, the better. I'm convinced about this. I'm certain about this. I know...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
uchi4jah: We got five medicals for this week, I speculated upwards of five medicals and upwards of two TRV's.... We expecting the at least two TRV's before the end of this week. The more TRV's and the more medicals, the better. I'm convinced about this. I'm certain about this. I know...

smiley
forecaster
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

At last. So happy for you. Let the good news continue to pour in...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by melodytoda: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for the great job you are doing. I have a question about Canadian TRV: Somebody that was refused TRV because he did not have travel history, now the person has traveled to Dubai. But friends are telling him that since Dubai visa is electronic and not on his passport, it won't count as travel history. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks for your ever helpful responses!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
melodytoda: Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for the great job you are doing. I have a question about Canadian TRV: Somebody that was refused TRV because he did not have travel history, now the person has traveled to Dubai. But friends are telling him that since Dubai visa is electronic and not on his passport, it won't count as travel history. Does anyone know if this is true?

...those friends need education.... I wonder how some people can claim to be graduates and still think like illiterates...bro...it can be used...there should be a stamp on ur passport as to when u left MMA and entered Dubai ...then return as well.... if not, attach a copy of your itinery... it counts jare....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jennyfar: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
CONSTAINE:

Canada no dey give admission to people wey get 2.2 for masters,even people with 2.1 are finding it difficult to gain admission for masters program.Canada is not UK and US

Very wrong info, I had a 2.2, so did my friend we got into University for masters. It all depends on individual applications and the schools you apply to. Though I wouldn't advice one who had a 2.2 to put all eggs in one basket, you can apply to colleges that one is almost guaranteed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
jennyfar:

Very wrong info, I had a 2.2, so did my friend we got into University for masters. It all depends on individual applications and the schools you apply to. Though I wouldn't advice one who had a 2.2 to put all eggs in one basket, you can apply to colleges that one is almost guaranteed.

Seconded, you are right. Especially if you've got work experience in your chosen program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
melodytoda: Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

O[color=#006600][/color]
Oga Siga is very correct...I travelled to dubai last year...and its clearly on the passport...entry and exit from UAE....visibly stamped sef...so u can try educate your friends!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
kjbobo: @galala123
Hope you are doing great?....Abeg give us updated list of med-hopefuls jare....make we excite ourselves small...lol.
Thanks.

@earthgreeners. Please assist as I am in transit and it's quite difficult updating on my phone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
jennyfar:

Wich university admitted you pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:16am On Jul 19, 2013
teexzle:
Wich university admitted you pls

uOttawa - Canada's university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2013
Onye oma:

uOttawa - Canada's university
Ok..did u apply on ur own..or u used an agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.