Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (596034 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Onye oma: Which ever way it goes, I pray that all the forumites that have been called for medicals without being asked to pay for tuition (hence,didn't pay) receive their TRV soonest...every other categories of TRV awaitees inclusive.

The basis of my argument is: I got this information from a reliable source..."Why do you think 90-95% of applicants called for medicals are no longer asked to pay 1-year tuition unlike before?"
A) Naija is becoming a better country (lesser crime rate)
B)God's favour
C)Elimination strategy
D)Canada wants more immigrants
E)Individual differences amongst the VOs
F)Luck
G)None of the above
H)All of the above

Oga onye Oma, the answer from the insider ( c) could be true but seems highly illogical from a psychological point of view. Why not eliminate the candidate instantly like the way they return the passports, rather than cause him/her to Incure extra expenses and put themselves under more workload by receiving and processing the medical results etc. My broda ,the VO's are humans like us not ghost or robots, if dey wnt smn out, they would have returned their passports once and spared themselves the stress.

It might also vary from school to school. I just discovered that I and smile13 were both asked for medicals without tution request and we are both headed for uni of Calgary . Schools may have different policies which the cdhc are aware of ESP the very prominent ones. Smn who was currently issued trv from outside the country said that certain schools make the chances of trv (assuming all docs are legit and complete) considerably higher. E.g smn with an admission to Harvard in the USA may have an almost hitch free process due to the reputation of such institution internationally.

Am not saying this is the case but it just makes more sense from the logical point of view rather than elimination elimination strategy. Lets watch and pray guys.

God dey

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Onye oma:

I don't want to risk my coffee when I arrive ooo...since the MD/CEO of the thread don talk,no more comment...

I hail you sir...I remain very loyal...
...Now ur coffee has been elevated to ogogoro... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...Now ur coffee has been elevated to ogogoro... grin

No make the boy drink ogogoro forget him connecting flight enter Calgary oooo. Whenever I am going to NY, I will travel enroute Toronto.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...Now ur coffee has been elevated to ogogoro... grin

That is why I'll never stop talking abt you sir,you just elevated me to my favourite drink

Thank you very much sir grin grin grin
I can't wait...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
GboyegaD:

No make the boy drink ogogoro forget him connecting flight enter Calgary oooo. Whenever I am going to NY, I will travel enroute Toronto.
...I go drop am for plane door
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Onye oma:

That is why I'll never stop talking abt you sir,you just elevated me to my favourite drink

Thank you very much sir grin grin grin
I can't wait...
...Na so... even Doctors say a little bit of alcohol is good to ginger ur heart... a bottle a week aint bad... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ....the guy claim na inside hin dream... just wan advise am to go back to sleep... that dream na F9...
oga siga you just fashy my side sad smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nuendo:

Oga onye Oma, the answer from the insider ( c) could be true but seems highly illogical from a psychological point of view. Why not eliminate the candidate instantly like the way they return the passports, rather than cause him/her to I cure extra expenses and put themselves under more workload by receiving and processing the medical results etc. My broad, the VO's are humans like us not ghost or robots, if dey wnt smn out, they would have returned their passports once and spare themselves the stress.

It might also vary from school to school. I just discovered that I and smile13 were both asked for medicals without tution request and we are both headed for uni of Calgary . Schools may have different policies which the cdhc are aware of ESP the very prominent ones. Smn who was currently issued trv from outside the country said that certain schools make the chances of trv (assuming all docs are legit and complete) considerably higher. E.g smn with an admission to Harvard in the USA may have an almost hitch free process due to the reputation of such institution internationally.

Am not saying this is the case but it just makes more sense from the logical point of view rather than elimination elimination strategy. Lets watch and pray guys.

God dey

Till tomorrow am still in doubt abt that option (C) answer,ßuђ I just talk wetin I hear make my brothers and sisters in the Lord follow hear.

Udo diri unu niile ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
newacca:
oga siga you just fashy my side sad smiley
...Yeppa... How dare me? lailai... wetin happen ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...Na so... even Doctors say a little bit of alcohol is good to ginger ur heart... a bottle a week aint bad... grin

Oga which bottle precisely...cos me dey consume 150cl...was taking on 75cl back then in skul but it no longer makes me fit...hope 150cl is gud with the weather over there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Onye oma:

Oga which bottle precisely...cos me dey consume 150cl...was taking on 75cl back then in skul but it no longer makes me fit...hope 150cl is gud with the weather over there?
... it depends on ur body mass bro...but lets leave that for now and focus more on visa things...lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ... it depends on ur body mass bro...but lets leave that for now and focus more on visa things...lol grin

Ok sir,I'll continue from where we stopped when the right time comes...grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...Yeppa... How dare me? lailai... wetin happen ooo
I wrote this:

@Oga siga,
my own case is slightly similar ooo. I found out when it's late that stouffville is a sham college. If you could retrack my story. I've done medic since 2011 but I got medical reference which requires me to treat myself for 18mths. Along the line,I discovered the issue Stouffville college had. ( There are not even reachable at the moment. I remember sending couple of e-mails to 'em) If have have not gotten new admission from Humber,I would have contacted them for new admission letter and it shall be to no avail.

My application with CDHC
My application dox are still with CDHC since then; and honestly, I want to avoid me visa application.

New Admission
I have already gotten new admission from Humber for Jan.2014 intake.

My intention
I want to submit Humber's admission letter when I complete my treatment & Doctor confirms me ok. I think of backing the Humber LOA with my own letter stating why I submitted Humber LOA instead of Stouffville college.

What next?
I need advice from you guys. If you were in my shoes,how will you handle this?

You responded that I should forget stouffville,and I replied that I have forgotten Stouffville and gotten admission to Humber. I still need advice on how to present my case to CDHC as par the new development. Pls. find time to read the quoted text above. Abegggg brova mi wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hi people. Its tomorrow finally. Please, one question: what is that thing that I MUST bring to canada? What should I not forget to bring? What did u wish u carried while travelling? A kind of list.of must take please.....

wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello house is there anyone who applied through paper application that got email notification from CIC/CDHC as regarding visa approval or denial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
uchi4jah: Hi people. Its tomorrow finally. Please, one question: what is that thing that I MUST bring to canada? What should I not forget to bring? What did u wish u carried while travelling? A kind of list.of must take please.....

wink
siga,fhemmmy,bumdish + the rest in Canada will come in soon. At least I know you must to carry GARRI along grin grin and Agbo jedi grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
saintmentor: Hello house is there anyone who applied through paper application that got email notification from CIC/CDHC as regarding visa approval or denial?

Yes, they send mail for medic n approval of TRV
What's the problem?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
newacca:
I wrote this:

You responded that I should forget stouffville,and I replied that I have forgotten Stouffville and gotten admission to Humber. I still need advice on how to present my case to CDHC as par the new development. Pls. find time to read the quoted text above. Abegggg brova mi wink
...since ur app is already with CDHC I assume... and u already have Humber... U might wanna wait till u hear from CDHC... then u take it from there cos sending in Humber info might/will totally change the game bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
uchi4jah: Hi people. Its tomorrow finally. Please, one question: what is that thing that I MUST bring to canada? What should I not forget to bring? What did u wish u carried while travelling? A kind of list.of must take please.....

wink
...stay away from Diary and livestock products...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...since ur app is already with CDHC I assume... and u already have Humber... U might wanna wait till u hear from CDHC... then u take it from there cos sending in Humber info might/will totally change the game bro...
Grazie mille mio fratello: Thanks a lot my brova. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...which admission bro...U can apply to all the schools wey dey Canada if u can afford it all at once... step by step... that one na long story...
Thanks Bro. Postgraduate or Masters. i'm have HND Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management.

Thanks once again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
..since we'r all here to share infomation wheather right or wrong,i feel i should drop dis as regards d current trend i c happening on this great thread...if u rememba my case well @siga, @fhemmy i pointed out i was gonna use a canadian immigration lawyer nw based here in naija....i was able 2 get sum info concerning d medical call up issue..seems dy had a conference lately regardin visa application..d lawyer pointed out dat d embassy will auto call pipo 4 medical irrespective if dy will be denied or not..i refuse 2 believe at 1st as i read in previous thread dat once called for medicals den trv is assured xcept if d person gat sum kinda medical issues...although am a silent follower on dis thread with no contributions as i still b learner nd observing tinz on d forum..all i sense now is rumble upon rumble regardin medical call up without further instructions 2 pay fees nd board..well i pray no 1 gets denied buh still avn't 100% ascertain what d lawyer said..like i said info might be right or wrong though so abeg no crucify me like baba J ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kunsoft:
Thanks Bro. Postgraduate or Masters. i'm have HND Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management.

Thanks once again.
...Postgraduate, Yes...check colleges... Masters? lailai ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
ChriGo: ..since we'r all here to share infomation wheather right or wrong,i feel i should drop dis as regards d current trend i c happening on this great thread...if u rememba my case well @siga, @fhemmy i pointed out i was gonna use a canadian immigration lawyer nw based here in naija....i was able 2 get sum info concerning d medical call up issue..seems dy had a conference lately regardin visa application..d lawyer pointed out dat d embassy will auto call pipo 4 medical irrespective if dy will be denied or not..i refuse 2 believe at 1st as i read in previous thread dat once called for medicals den trv is assured xcept if d person gat sum kinda medical issues...although am a silent follower on dis thread with no contributions as i still b learner nd observing tinz on d forum..all i sense now is rumble upon rumble regardin medical call up without further instructions 2 pay fees nd board..well i pray no 1 gets denied buh still avn't 100% ascertain what d lawyer said..like i said info might be right or wrong though so abeg no crucify me like baba J ooo
...Even if u are called for Medicals... u cant still be denied if anything comes back false ... not only health... as per auto calling people for medicals... that one is false...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...Postgraduate, Yes...check colleges... Masters? lailai ...

Thanks bros. i think my journey of a thousand mile have just started. Did i need GRE or GMAT to get PGD Admission. though i have TOEFL at hand 65point ibt.

i appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kunsoft:

Thanks bros. i think my journey of a thousand mile have just started. Did i need GRE or GMAT to get PGD Admission. though i have TOEFL at hand 65point ibt.

i appreciate.
... I believe u are a Nigerian... U don't need any prove of English... No TOEFL...GMAT na for those wey wan do MBA...Only schools from the list on the link below if u love yasef...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...I go drop am for plane door

grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ... I believe u are a Nigerian... U don't need any prove of English... No TOEFL...GMAT na for those wey wan do MBA...Only schools from the list on the link below if u love yasef...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

you just made my day bro. i have http://www.niagaracollege.ca on point now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
uchi4jah: Hi people. Its tomorrow finally. Please, one question: what is that thing that I MUST bring to canada? What should I not forget to bring? What did u wish u carried while travelling? A kind of list.of must take please..... wink

A very good winter jacket is a must, garri, egusi, ogbono, crayfish na must oooo. In case you no carry them, you can easily go get them from an African Store.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
dommakavelli:

Yes, they send mail for medic n approval of TRV
What's the problem?

Thanks..I wanted to be sure if they still do...am sure of medic email but visa approval email/denial that am not sure...most peeps complained of not receiving visa approval email from CHDC lately.

Did u get an email from CDHC for approval of ur visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Siga: ...Even if u are called for Medicals... u cant still be denied if anything comes back false ... not only health... as per auto calling people for medicals... that one is false...
hmmm!! With wat i read on this thread only saw sum1 called for medicals nd den denied later.. after dat i neva c anoda oo..may b outside d tread buh readin tru part 1 - 4 na jst 1 i c...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
ChriGo: hmmm!! With wat i read on this thread only saw sum1 called for medicals nd den denied later.. after dat i neva c anoda oo..may b outside d tread buh readin tru part 1 - 4 na jst 1 i c...
...if they pick ur apps at random after medicals and something spooked the Supervisor... he/she may deny... remember, all these VOs get Superiors that check their work from time to time...Heaven only knows wat is in their twisted minds..

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.