Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,119 members, 7,949,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602766 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by grock1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
adim02: @g-rock yes oh.Can u give me ur email,am just praying that i get it this time around.Fall tins.Their school fees norbi small cash oh.How much is 1 doller now when u pay for ur fess.The school gave me october6 to pay part payment fee.7000dollers.Thanks bro.

rockar4u@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 12:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello everyone in the house,i have been a silent reader/follower of this thread since the beginning of part 4.I am a medical awaitee,i submitted my docs to cdhc on may 21st and i'm still hoping to hear from them soon...i'm heading to university of manitoba...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2013
2-chains:
Dudes do I need a transit visa if I've got a stopover at Dubai international airport? I'm going wiv emirates. Please tell meeee guys

No bro you don't . If you're flying out from lagos try to book the night flight from lagos , reduces your transit time to around 2hrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 01, 2013
babybird82:
Please what entry requirements got You the admission?

MY WAEC certificate........ brandon accepts C5 or higher in MAths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

N.B No grade in the above subjects should be less than C5............ Brandon uni strict about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2013
@ Medical n TRV hopeful, I wish you all the best.
As Fall applicants are already in the last quarter of their application with just one month left to sept,
I advise Winter applicants to start preparing their documents for submission with just 5months to winter, kindly inform the house of ur application submission to CDHC so that I can update my list.All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kinikini: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2013
@joeblack
Hello everyone in the house,i have been a silent reader/follower of this thread since the beginning of part 4.I am a medical awaitee,i submitted my docs to cdhc on may 21st and i'm still hoping to hear from them soon...i'm heading to university of manitoba...

I can feel you. Keep hope. There are still many may applicants waiting for medical call ups.

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello people...slow news day. Many more good news ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Teapea UG MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
16. Soweto ?

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date

Cheers.

seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2013
@kinikini Thanx bro,jst dat man don tire for cdhc ooo and ASUU is makin d situation worse again wiv their indefinite strike...Any1 heading 2 university of manitoba in d house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Pls help guys, if i want to pay tuition with my mastercard, do i need to get any other information from the school apart from there account details and what is the conversion rate like using the GTB naira mastercard or should i just go and get a dollar mastercard?

Thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babybird82(f): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
seunlovesa:

MY WAEC certificate........ brandon accepts C5 or higher in MAths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

N.B No grade in the above subjects should be less than C5............ Brandon uni strict about it.

Okay, thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
babybird82:
Please what entry requirements got You the admission?

You wanna come and visit us in Canada? That will be awesome, bring my gala with you oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Teapea UG MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
16. Soweto ?
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni

*submission date

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) nas-jay: May 2
2) dommakavelli: May 2
3) luckydon: May 2
4) Gymme: May 3
5) bumfem: May 6
6) Shadams: may 6
7) onuawuchi: May 7
8 ) librasat: May 7
9) galala123: May 7
10) kjbobo: May 7
11) azeezwl: May 8
12) Pwunmi: May 10
13) joeblack62: May 21
14) vooz : May 23
15) tebenezer80: May 28
16) freshdude: May 30
17) adewaleafolabi: May 30
18) ancient1: June 4
19) earthgreeners: June 11
20) efosa12345: June 13
21) donteejay: June 20
22) Akanmu2013: June 28

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Teapea UG MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
16. Soweto ?
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni

*submission date

Cheers.

UG and heading to Dalhousie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
*Sigh*
galala123: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) nas-jay: May 2
2) dommakavelli: May 2
3) luckydon: May 2
4) Gymme: May 3
5) bumfem: May 6
6) Shadams: may 6
7) onuawuchi: May 7
8 ) librasat: May 7
9) galala123: May 7
10) kjbobo: May 7
11) azeezwl: May 8
12) Pwunmi: May 10
13) joeblack62: May 21
14) vooz : May 23
15) tebenezer80: May 28
16) freshdude: May 30
17) adewaleafolabi: May 30
18) ancient1: June 4
19) earthgreeners: June 11
20) efosa12345: June 13
21) donteejay: June 20
22) Akanmu2013: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
@oga siga please help vet my letter of intent, add or subtract any necessary info. Just sent it to your mail. Thanks so much sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babybird82(f): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You wanna come and visit us in Canada? That will be awesome, bring my gala with you oh

Yes oooo Oga Fhemmmy, i am looking at studying in Canada. grin
Your gala is a sure thing, u no get wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
babybird82:

Yes oooo Oga Fhemmmy, i am looking at studying in Canada. grin
Your gala is a sure thing, u no get wahala.

Graduate Studies and what do you plan to come and study . . . cos i know if you come, my gala is sure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
hi oga fhemmy, i just wanna give you a situation report on your gala package, i don huzzle get your gala money down, i'll order it as soon as i receive my medical instruction from cdhc. thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babybird82(f): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Graduate Studies and what do you plan to come and study . . . cos i know if you come, my gala is sure

Not graduate studies even though i be graduate, LOL. Looking into the nursing line via undergraduate.
Hubby wants to do a post graduate course in Information technology.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
azeezwl: hi oga fhemmy, i just wanna give you a situation report on your gala package, i don huzzle get your gala money down, i'll order it as soon as i receive my medical instruction from cdhc. thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy

On that note, I pray that the sweet Lord will make it happen for you, anything and anyone in the path of your Visa, Father will remove them . . . see you in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
babybird82:

Not graduate studies even though i be graduate, LOL. Looking into the nursing line via undergraduate.

Are you by any chance into nursing career at present?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
babybird82:

smile: amm a registered nurse as well as a psychiatric nurse....... heading to brandon for my Bsc in Psychaitric nursing........ @ babybird: keep ur dreams alive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
seunlovesa:

smile: amm a registered nurse as well as a psychiatric nurse....... heading to brandon for my Bsc in Psychaitric nursing........ @ babybird: keep ur dreams alive.

What is the stage of your application . . . With school or with CDC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

On that note, I pray that the sweet Lord will make it happen for you, anything and anyone in the path of your Visa, Father will remove them . . . see you in Canada.

Are you that serious concerning this gala? If yes, I will try to help you get some when coming however, I am not coming through Toronto so I may have to send it to you via post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
GboyegaD:

Are you that serious concerning this gala? If yes, I will try to help you get some when coming however, I am not coming through Toronto so I may have to send it to you via post.

My brother, i have not tasted gala in almost 10 years cry cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babybird82(f): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are you by any chance into nursing career at present?

Not at all. Nursing has always been a dream i never pursued.Started the process years ago but dropped along the line. Then marriage carry me go another route and it was swept under the carpet. I am actually a Chemistry graduate but work in Toll operations, lol. Its never too late to pursue ones dream. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babybird82(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
seunlovesa:

Wish you all the best in your endeavour. How come you are going through the B.Sc 4yrs route when you are already a registered nurse?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
babybird82:

Not at all. Nursing has always been a dream i never pursued.Started the process years ago but dropped along the line. Then marriage carry me go another route and it was swept under the carpet. I am actually a Chemistry graduate but work in Toll operations, lol. Its never too late to pursue ones dream. smiley

Never too late . . . I was asking cos if you were in that route already, might be a lot easier. . . But it is possible, pursue it with diligence
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babybird82(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Never too late . . . I was asking cos if you were in that route already, might be a lot easier. . . But it is possible, pursue it with diligence

Thank you sir. I will do just that. Looking to see if i meet the requirements to get admission into any of the colleges or university. With Baba God everything is possible, but of course with diligence and determination as the key. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.