Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594967 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
laureek: Congrats dear.
When are you resuming.

Thanks Laureek. And congrats to you too. Sep 3 o. N u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks,resuming 3rd.will send you a pm now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
laureek: Lol.i will if you come back

yep am cuming back to become governor or senator 4 sure...na d government dey send me go canny to study in d 1st place....am on automatic schorlarship.. i would be an ingrate if i dont give back to it......God will see u tru...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
ChriGo: yes....u submit everytin online....its done by scanning all necessary and additional docx u have.....its pretty easy.....vfs is for paper route so u do not need it......
Do you mean u apply online ans scan all original documents including bank statement of account to them without them even seeing the original documents? How then do you pay your visa fee? Do you also scan the bank draft to them? I dont really understand how it goes? How will u track ur application online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: .... Anyone already at University of Saskatchewan or heading there soon... can you please indicate... I need a favour for one of our own ooo...tx...

I will suggest you PM Shadams cos he's heading there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
kelly4top: Do you mean u apply online ans scan all original documents including bank statement of account to them without them even seeing the original documents? How then do you pay your visa fee? Do you also scan the bank draft to them? I dont really understand how it goes? How will u track ur application online?
After scanning ur every document there will be a section were u will be require to make payment with ur credit card(master/visa).......wen applying online,u will create an account called cic account were u will scan ur docx and make payment...its dis same account u will use in monitoring ur application.....sort of like registering for a facebook acctn and filling all ur details,uploading pix ,etc....dere is an inbox section in ur cic account were u watch out for mail from embassy about ur application.....hope i made it simple?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
oghenet:
Thanks oga mi.

Congrats bro/sis.

wish you all the best in canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123:
processed passport returned to vfs

Am really sorry about this bro. pls don't be despair.. tackle there reasons and refire. God go do am this time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
laureek: Lol.i will if you come back

Congrats madam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=PlayPays]

Check ur mail, u have a msg. Pls reply me asap[/quote
But sir, I've checked my email, I didn't see anytin.
I don't know if JUSTWISE GO VEX O...i for put my email here.
Pls o...refire again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Amen.thanks Chrigo

ChriGo: yep am cuming back to become governor or senator 4 sure...na d government dey send me go canny to study in d 1st place....am on automatic schorlarship.. i would be an ingrate if i dont give back to it......God will see u tru...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123: Just tracked. I have been bounced.

So sorry about this bro, It was a shock to me to read that this happened to an active member of this house, pls , it's not over yet, dont give up bro, we all love you. *sad*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sorry bros.Refire like never before and go get it

galala123: Just tracked. I have been bounced.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
galala123:

no meds yet.
For there is a season for everything.pls be strong snd refire. It looks far but its worth trying again. Wish you the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
kjbobo:
Its quite disheartening. ...and honestly unhappy about this. ...terribly short of words!
God will strengthen you!

Bros, have you gone to CDCHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: ...Ahhh.... sorry my guy.... thats messed up ... well.... lets see wat their reason is....

Thanks Oga Siga and all.

Actually, I was on a road trip earlier when I refreshed and saw the message. Not unexpected having passed the stage of anxiety. Was just driving out of town with my family to rest for a week so that shows my state of mind before I got the news. Luckily, I took advantage of a unique business opportunity and invested all my funds earlier instead of waiting for CDHC by which time the opportunity would have been lost. I just got a mail from them this evening which further demonstrates their level of being disorganised having stated in the mail that my processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Officed to Visa Application Centre since May 7, 2013! Dat was my date of submission! Abi was I suppose to get this mail 4 months ago?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2013
galala123:

Thanks Oga Siga and all.

Actually, I was on a road trip earlier when I refreshed and saw the message. Not unexpected having passed the stage of anxiety. Was just driving out of town with my family to rest for a week so that shows my state of mind before I got the news. Luckily, I took advantage of a unique business opportunity and invested all my funds earlier instead of waiting for CDHC by which time the opportunity would have been lost. I just got a mail from them this evening which further demonstrates their level of being disorganised having stated in the mail that my processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Officed to Visa Application Centre since May 7, 2013! Dat was my date of submission! Abi was I suppose to get this mail 4 months ago?
...oh wow... thats messed up... this just prove to me that the denial was just a silly excuse...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Warming up to congratulate my guys S......s, N....o & others on the good news of their TRV today...

Will fill up the spaces when it is due...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Siga: ...oh wow... thats messed up... this just prove to me that the denial was just a silly excuse...

Just exactly what they did from last year september (i.e 4 months from january)...may is also 4 months from september...denying applicants for no just cause...

My advice: applicants applying any moment from september should preferably go thru the online route...and those wishing to apply against Fall 2014 thru the paper route (VFS) should do so between february and april...

May(for fall) and september(for winter) are usually very sensitive months and DELAY/DENIAL/REFUSAL traps...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello guys,

I applied on the 4th of June and as you can imagine i have not been called for meds. My classes start on the 6th of sept, so with the look of things, its quite obvious i wont be able to make it for that date. However after bombarding my registrars office and my program coordinator with many many emails, i have just been informed that they have decided to grant me an exception by adjusting my program schedule such that i can resume on the 1st of November, (the other alternative would be to defer and join the Sept 2014 intake as the program is run once a year). I have been asked to think about this and if i am fine with it i should inform my program coordinator so she can contact the embassy to say that they are fine with me joining them in November.
My question is, Should i go ahead and ask them to contact the embassy now ?, as i am fine with joining in November as opposed to waiting a whole year....or should i wait till i hear from the embassy, that is of course if i am eventually called for meds and then asked to provide a new start date.
i know the gurus like dem oga siga are very awake.... i would appreciate your take on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2013
ancient1: Hello guys,

I applied on the 4th of June and as you can imagine i have not been called for meds. My classes start on the 6th of sept, so with the look of things, its quite obvious i wont be able to make it for that date. However after bombarding my registrars office and my program coordinator with many many emails, i have just been informed that they have decided to grant me an exception by adjusting my program schedule such that i can resume on the 1st of November, (the other alternative would be to defer and join the Sept 2014 intake as the program is run once a year). I have been asked to think about this and if i am fine with it i should inform my program coordinator so she can contact the embassy to say that they are fine with me joining them in November.
My question is, Should i go ahead and ask them to contact the embassy now ?, as i am fine with joining in November as opposed to waiting a whole year....or should i wait till i hear from the embassy, that is of course if i am eventually called for meds and then asked to provide a new start date.
i know the gurus like dem oga siga are very awake.... i would appreciate your take on this.

From the little av learnt so far about CDHC's processing of applications, @ dis point in time, they're now rushing to clear their table for FALL applicants (and as such starts coming up with funny/unrealistic reasons for denial) and start up with WINTER/January applicants(which the medical instructions should commence any moment from september)...

I'll advise you get in touch with ur school, tell them you're ok with the arrangement and request that they also make the embassy know about the latest development. This will make them seperate ur file from CORE september applicants and treat it accordingly. Don't wait for them to call you for medicals cos the opportunity might/might not come up...

That being said,I still strongly assure our FALL applicants not to loose hope...what God has destined must surely come to pass...delay is not denial...this week still has 4 working days left and a second is more than enof for God to surprise us in His Divine ways...

Wishing everyone all the best...from Ogas Siga et Fhemmmy to all the babies/guests in the house...in our respective endeavours as this month gradually crawls to an end...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

Congrats bro/sis.

wish you all the best in canny.
Thanks boss,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:08am On Aug 27, 2013

.... Onye man said it well... he actually read my mind...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:24am On Aug 27, 2013
dommakavelli:

Bros, have you gone to CDCHC?
I have replied your mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 5:21am On Aug 27, 2013
@BIG Boss Siga....please where u able to get the landlords email for me on kijji? many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 5:28am On Aug 27, 2013
GOOODMORNING TO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE...am sure most pple are asleep except if ya a vampire like me that rarely seeps @nite esp wen CHDC sef dey keep our mids restless. just wanna encourage every medical hopeful to stay strong and also liase with their schools to see if they can get an extension date for late registration. TRV hopefuls like me shud also stay strong and have faith that we wud get it this week.start packking your bags oooo... we shall all meet in canada by Gods grace<AMEN. Have a blissful daay ahead y'all

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 5:31am On Aug 27, 2013
smileyHello everyone, been tryna settle in and get things in order. I got to toronto on friday. Anyways if u have anything u wanna ask about settling...pls I will be willing to help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2013

I think you should let your school mail them about the november extension. Youve got nothing to loose as worst case scenerio, you can still get 2014 fall admiasion, though I am quite confident youll pull through now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2013
galala123:

Thanks Oga Siga and all.

Oga, the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; even yours! To them that fear him, He will reveal his covenant. Really inspired by your grit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2013
yung_sage100: smileyHello everyone, been tryna settle in and get things in order. I got to toronto on friday. Anyways if u have anything u wanna ask about settling...pls I will be willing to help

hi thanks for popping in.pls what airline did u use and d cost pls? many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:10am On Aug 27, 2013
laureek: It is a ghen ghen o.just got my trv.got to their office around 12 and filled the enquiry form.waited and waited but they eventually called my name around 4:10p.m to come in and it was handed over to me.so grateful to God.He is awesome.
Also to everyone who has been helpful and encouraged us all,the awaitees,Good news will continually be your portion by God's grace.
Meanwhile my visa is still being processed on the site o.The tension is real guys.A guy was called and told he should go home cos they are still working on the 22nd of may (the day I submitted).I'd advice those that did their medicals btwn 22nd-27th of July to go there if you haven't received yours.A woman submitted her application online and daughter's on the 15th of july online and was called 3days after for medicals and she collected her visa today.
That's not even up to 2months.those I met there today and got theirs have been on their neck.
congrats miss laureek
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Good day all,
Please I want to book a flight based on faith because am beginning to see crazy figures (500k + tins) for air fares as i wait longer . I want to use KLM and the route includes Paris France. Please would I require a visa to pass through Paris?? Urgent response needed guys. God luck to all.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.