Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (594966 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2013
Hey hauz, winter applicant here. I havnt submitted my application yet but I'm using an agent. Now, issue is my agent is askin mi to get an affidavit of sponsorship, bt I am self sponsored, wot is d sense in dat ppl? Affidavit dat I am sponsoring myself? I mean, I'm submitting only my SOA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2013
equlibrium: Hey hauz, winter applicant here. I havnt submitted my application yet but I'm using an agent. Now, issue is my agent is askin mi to get an affidavit of sponsorship, bt I am self sponsored, wot is d sense in dat ppl? Affidavit dat I am sponsoring myself? I mean, I'm submitting only my SOA.

get it. but it can be an affidavit of study or sponsorship.

stuffs like these but not limited to should appear on the affidavit.

that you have been admitted to .........school to study......from.......session. august 3 1984.....February 34 2032
That you will be responsible for financial responsibilities of your studies and you are financially capable to finance your studies.
That you are the CEO of........company or you work at ......company
That you have so so so asset worth of ..... million/thousand and earn so so so amount annually.
That you won't default in financing your studies.
That you won't depend on the public funds of Canadian government.
That after your studies, you will return to your home country.
That should your financial status changed, you will terminate your studies and return to Nigeria.
That you will abide by the immigration act of Canada.
ETC

thats the little i can remember

Please note....rearrange accordingly for easy reading
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2013
equlibrium: Hey hauz, winter applicant here. I havnt submitted my application yet but I'm using an agent. Now, issue is my agent is askin mi to get an affidavit of sponsorship, bt I am self sponsored, wot is d sense in dat ppl? Affidavit dat I am sponsoring myself? I mean, I'm submitting only my SOA.
Wats the use of ur agent?....ur agent should be the one to draft how the affidavit should look like na....na wa 4 dis agents sef.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Urgent response need please. Am booking online ow. Wud really appreciate. thanks
Nuendo: Good day all,
Please I want to book a flight based on faith because am beginning to see crazy figures (500k + tins) for air fares as i wait longer . I want to use KLM and the route includes Paris France. Please would I require a visa to pass through Paris?? Urgent response needed guys. God luck to all.

Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Morning y'all
Yesterday while i was at their office,there were lots of complaints ranging from an applicant whom cdhc couldnt find his documents.the boy's parents had been going there everyday for the past 2weeks.the boys fees paid since february, d school resumed lastweek and gave him about 2extra weeks to resume.they insisted they wanted to see the consular or else wouldnt leave the place cos they have been telling them the same story since.
To Another guy who complained that he submitted since april, they called him on the phone and asked him if he was sure he had not done medicals.afterwhich they called him in,and told him to go do medicals.i know all this cos we were all tired and started gisting.all i'm saying is they have a lot doing this period and its likely your application is just lying there.if you are going there,go early.even if they tell you that it is still being processed.at least you know you ve tried your best.
The one that made me laugh was when a guy came and told the security he just got his offer letter and he was told it takes about 4-6 months to get a visa. So he came because he believes there should be something like emergency visa.they just told him to go to the website.in my mind,i just said oga pls shift.
So my people especially those resuming soon,lets try o.The Lord in his infinite mercies will favour us all.Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Nuendo: Good day all,
Please I want to book a flight based on faith because am beginning to see crazy figures (500k + tins) for air fares as i wait longer . I want to use KLM and the route includes Paris France. Please would I require a visa to pass through Paris?? Urgent response needed guys. God luck to all.

Regards.
I will advise you quickly book o! The prices are getting crazier by the day! I had planned leaving on 31st like 2 weeks ago...saw the fare then, around 360k...only to check around 2days later and it had gone up to 600k.I eventually got September and I almost lost that too! $2126 was what I paid eventually!
I doubt if you will get first week in September for that amount anymore!
KLM and Air France dont require transit visa provided their route isnt through the States!
I booked KLM!
All the best! You will get your VISA before Friday! I am so sure of that (that's even if you dont get it today).So please book cos those airliners arnt friendly anymore!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2013
ChriGo: Wats the use of ur agent?....ur agent should be the one to draft how the affidavit should look like na....na wa 4 dis agents sef.....
God bless you my brother! What is the agent's job?
Anyway. ..@ equlibrium. ..You can p.m me..I will send to your box.
Affidavit shows a lot like dommakavelli rightly said...like saying the company's truly yours, that you're the one sponsoring yourself. That all documents provided are genuine! Its just like replacing the sponsor's name (if you weren't self sponsored) with yours in the prototype!
And I want to plead with you...If you are using an agent. ...obey all instructions (dont argue with the agents especially with stuff seen on NL) so you don't give him room for any excuse!
I promise you. ...agents hate to hear their clients mention Nairaland more often than not!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks man, unfortunately/fortunately i have to now pay 3498 USD . The thing don dey mad me here since. I dont know what to do because the previous price 2796 USD - been change for my front as i still dey indecisive. Well, Ticket prices wouldn't prevent me from getting to canny.
kjbobo:
I will advise you quickly book o! The prices are getting crazier by the day! I had planned leaving on 31st like 2 weeks ago...saw the fare then, around 360k...only to check around 2days later and it had gone up to 600k.I eventually got September and I almost lost that too! $2126 was what I paid eventually!
KLM and Air France dont require transit visa provided their route isnt through the States!
I booked KLM!
All the best! You will get your VISA before Friday! I am so sure of that (that's even if you dont get it today).So please book cos those airliners arnt friendly anymore!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2013
kjbobo:
I booked KLM!
Oga kjbobo wen will i get my visa?....i dont mind paying for prohpecy fee too...name ur price.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Nuendo: Thanks man, unfortunately/fortunately i have to now pay 3498 USD . The thing don dey mad me here since. I dont know what to do because the previous price 2796 USD - been change for my front as i still dey indecisive. Well, Ticket prices wouldn't prevent me from getting to canny.
You welcome. ...but hold on if you haven't booked! I learnt something ladt week! Prices are fixed using "algorithms" .So if you move out and come in as same person to book same flight, the system is programmed to jerk the price forward!
So try this.....check the site with a different laptop or clear the cookies on the browser you used or different browser on same system. You might get that previous price of $2796
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2013
GOSH!!! I guessed so.I have already booked.!!! Guess this came about 2 mins late. Abi can i cancel my booking and rebook via the method u suggested?? Thanks though.

kjbobo:
You welcome. ...but hold on if you haven't booked! I learnt something ladt week! Prices are fixed using "algorithms" .So if you move out and come in as same person to book same flight, the system is programmed to jerk the price forward!
So try this.....check the site with a different laptop or clear the cookies on the browser you used or different browser on same system. You might get that previous price of $2796
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2013
ChriGo: Oga kjbobo wen will i get my visa?....i dont mind paying for prohpecy fee too...name ur price.....
Hahahaha...you wanna set the "Man of God" up grin
But you have sown enough good seeds to know you will reap good rewards...
Your VISA cometh soon! shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Nuendo: GOSH!!! I guessed so.I have already booked.!!! Guess this came about 2 mins late. Abi can i cancel my booking and rebook via the method u suggested?? Thanks though.

Dont bother jare...someone else will learn from it.
All the best bro! Cos if you cancel...seats might be limited and you might lose it!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello Sis,
Please where exactly is there office? i think the best bet is storming their office tomorrow. Abeg next week na resumption...Thanks
laureek: Morning y'all
Yesterday while i was at their office,there were lots of complaints ranging from an applicant whom cdhc couldnt find his documents.the boy's parents had been going there everyday for the past 2weeks.the boys fees paid since february, d school resumed lastweek and gave him about 2extra weeks to resume.they insisted they wanted to see the consular or else wouldnt leave the place cos they have been telling them the same story since.
To Another guy who complained that he submitted since april, they called him on the phone and asked him if he was sure he had not done medicals.afterwhich they called him in,and told him to go do medicals.i know all this cos we were all tired and started gisting.all i'm saying is they have a lot doing this period and its likely your application is just lying there.if you are going there,go early.even if they tell you that it is still being processed.at least you know you ve tried your best.
The one that made me laugh was when a guy came and told the security he just got his offer letter and he was told it takes about 4-6 months to get a visa. So he came because he believes there should be something like emergency visa.they just told him to go to the website.in my mind,i just said oga pls shift.
So my people especially those resuming soon,lets try o.The Lord in his infinite mercies will favour us all.Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2013
kjbobo:
Hahahaha...you wanna set the "Man of God" up grin
But you have sown enough good seeds to know you will reap good rewards...
Your VISA cometh soon! shocked
Tank God ooo....prophet has spoken....tanx my oga...na to go relax remain....we are still waiting to hear from u concerning d official date of ur trv collection oo abi dat 1 na prophecy too?.....hmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2013
This is saying a big thank you to Onye oma, oga siga and the whole house. I'm like the first to use the online application route, since Feb., thank God the end isn't a bad news... Just got my trv. I give God all the glory despite the delay. Delay truly is not denial

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2013
@madam laureek...mehn!! Ur post funny oo....cant stop laughing at dat emergency visa guy...gosh!!...cant believe such peeps exist on dis planet....lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Nuendo: GOSH!!! I guessed so.I have already booked.!!! Guess this came about 2 mins late. Abi can i cancel my booking and rebook via the method u suggested?? Thanks though.

Please can u enlighten mi on hw to book a flight? Wen I book, hw cn I pay for de flight ticket?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2013
sampitts: This is saying a big thank you to Onye oma, oga siga and the whole house. I'm like the first to use the online application route, since Feb., thank God the end isn't a bad news... Just got my trv. I give God all the glory despite the delay. Delay truly is not denial
Congrat sir....at least the online route got u ur medics without waiting 4eva...i tap! tap!! tap!!! Frm ur blessing....God is indeed great....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Onye oma: Warming up to congratulate my guys S......s, N....o & others on the good news of their TRV today...

Will fill up the spaces when it is due...

Congrats S a m p i t t s...
Though twasnt an easy struggle, you fought a good fight and came out victorious...

You have enof time to flex Naija before leaving by december...

Am very happy for you...Ihe oma ruo m aka ooooooo...

Remaining N .... o to come and announce his own goodnews

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2013
sampitts: This is saying a big thank you to Onye oma, oga siga and the whole house. I'm like the first to use the online application route, since Feb., thank God the end isn't a bad news... Just got my trv. I give God all the glory despite the delay. Delay truly is not denial

CONGRATS BRO...

Yesterday I checked, EMIRATES airline was $1360.44 (approx #220k) for economy class by december 20-27th...go book ur flight now bro...and enjoy ur trip to Canny...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Onye oma:

Congrats S a m p i t t s...
Though twasnt an easy struggle, you fought a good fight and came out victorious...

You have enof time to flex Naija before leaving by december...

Am very happy for you...Ihe oma ruo m aka ooooooo...

Remaining N .... o to come and announce his own goodnews
Now am beginning to have interest in dis prohecy thin...oga onye oma wen u go do my own na as in C.....o mehn!! If u sef dey charge prophecy bribe!! sori fee no yawa i go foot am....name ur price.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2013
ChriGo: @madam laureek...mehn!! Ur post funny oo....cant stop laughing at dat emergency visa guy...gosh!!...cant believe such peeps exist on dis planet....lol...

Seconded........lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Admin....pls help us with one emoticon.

Regards,
Nicemax.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Many congratulations, sam pitts... You were my encouragement for the online method... Thank God for your TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2013
@guys that mailed and called me they have gone to knock....i pray the knocking won't be in vain...u shall all testify on this forum by God's grace......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2013
ChriGo: Now am beginning to have interest in dis prohecy thin...oga onye oma wen u go do my own na as in C.....o mehn!! If u sef dey charge prophecy bribe!! sori fee no yawa i go foot am....name ur price.....

When urs is due...we'll let you know...pro'lly late october/early november (all things being equal) by God's special Grace and favour on ur application...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2013
ChriGo: Tank God ooo....prophet has spoken....tanx my oga...na to go relax remain....we are still waiting to hear from u concerning d official date of ur trv collection oo abi dat 1 na prophecy too?.....hmm!!!
Don't worry. ...I have got the gist for the house. ..I want the gist to be full! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2013
kjbobo:
Don't worry. ...I have got the gist for the house. ..I want the gist to be full! grin
Gist me boss... have u officially gotten ur TRV....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Onye oma:

CONGRATS BRO...

Yesterday I checked, EMIRATES airline was $1360.44 (approx #220k) for economy class by december 20-27th...go book ur flight now bro...and enjoy ur trip to Canny...
thanks man. Will do just that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2013
earthgreeners: Gist me boss... have u officially gotten ur TRV....
Lol....you like gist! grin
Not yet...but you can p.m me....when I am less busy will mail you "half baked" gist grin
@chrigo you can p.m me if you wan hear too!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2013
earthgreeners: Gist me boss... have u officially gotten ur TRV....
Sat on my bed and nothibg seems appealing 2 me other than getting an email 4 ma trv 2 be approved....today makes it 4weeks and 2days since I did ma medics...shud I be worried jst yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.