Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (596032 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Onye oma:

Ok ooo...if na online route, I for don get my medical call since last month naa dey wait for my TRV...Na VFS/paper route.
Date should be on 17th...

Hope i'm free now my man?
Tanx prophet....my oga huzzie don copy....God will surely see us tru...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Shadams: @rexxy 09, congrats.

From me:

I am grateful to God. CDHC has just called me. They wanted to stamp my passport but they decided to ask whether they should do that on it or whether I wanted to renew it. It has four more months to expire. I decided to choose the second option. I hope I didn't make a mistake. I just didn't want to seem desperate. I had got my dept at Usask to extend my resumption for about two weeks, while sending about 5-6 mails to the visa office yesterday, telling them about resumption. It got to them, since their call came today.

Meanwhile I am still in PH, and I have asked a friend to help me get it. I sent an authorization letter too. I should leave for Lagos tomorrow. I pray I can get the TRV next week. Kindly keep me in your thoughts. May God perfect all the dreams here!

Thank you.

Congrats my brother. Your TRV is sure. I beg how you manage secure supervisor from your dept at usask? I don write them tire so tey i just dey look them for eye. I remember they told you sometime ago about waiting for a supervisor who is willing to supervise you or something. How long did it take to get one. I'm facing the same problem at usask.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi house,I was able to get my file no 4rm ma agent today after winding him up tho.ma question thus is file number the same as CIC no? The no he gave me S********12...is this correct?also wud CIC respond to me if I decided 2 storm dere 2mao since I wasn't d one dt submitted it bt rada ma agent? Thanks 4 ur replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
shayi12: Hi house,I was able to get my file no 4rm ma agent today after winding him up tho.ma question thus is file number the same as CIC no? The no he gave me S********12...is this correct?also wud CIC respond to me if I decided 2 storm dere 2mao since I wasn't d one dt submitted it bt rada ma agent? Thanks 4 ur replies

Bro I fink ur agent shld b de one to go dia and inquire abt ur app. But wad efforts has he made towards knockin at dia door? If I wld advice try writin to dem 1st qoutin ur app nos. Ask kjbobo to snd u d copy of de one he used. But I hv hope u wil gt it dis week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
shayi12: Hi house,I was able to get my file no 4rm ma agent today after winding him up tho.ma question thus is file number the same as CIC no? The no he gave me S********12...is this correct?also wud CIC respond to me if I decided 2 storm dere 2mao since I wasn't d one dt submitted it bt rada ma agent? Thanks 4 ur replies
Some agents only cover dem selfs with the word agents without having the appropiate license by d canadian embassy...they might submit ur application without the use of representative form which u can also do urself and if u go to make an inquiry, cdhc will have d mind frame that its u dey are dealing wit....but if ur agent submitted with d form then i am nt sure if cdhc would wana respond to u cuz they believe ur agent is the interface they are dealing wit.....I stand to b corrected on this....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
That should be the application number. Your agent is just a representative so either you or your agent can go. I advise u go there yourself and get first hand information about your application. I for one don't believe in the use of agents though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chatters:

Congrats my brother. Your TRV is sure. I beg how you manage secure supervisor from your dept at usask? I don write them tire so tey i just dey look them for eye. I remember they told you sometime ago about waiting for a supervisor who is willing to supervise you or something. How long did it take to get one. I'm facing the same problem at usask.

Thanks, indeed. The Usask issue is new to me. I wasn't the one who had a supervisor issue, but I know someone else who does. In my view, getting a supervisor is always vital to an application to a research-based program. I will advise you to wait or re-tailor try to convince one that your research profile intersect theirs. Did u try to reach a supervisor yourself? Why wait for d department to get one for u when u could loop up their staff profile and email one directly. Wishing u the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Same thing the Lady told me yesterday too over the phone... but hopefully, very soon they will get back. am not pertubed tho...
that diva: I was also @ cdhc this morning, was told my final result hasnt gotten to them from Paris. But cos i was still doubting i went to The consultant practice to make sure they sent it to them @ paris. And confirmed they did. I'm just being optimistic that i'll get it anytime soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks @ all for your replies.do aprec8 dem. I tink I wud jst wait till ds week elapses before I take necessary action. Also can dis APplication number be used to track d app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Shadams:

Thanks, indeed. The Usask issue is new to me. I wasn't the one who had a supervisor issue, but I know someone else who does. In my view, getting a supervisor is always vital to an application to a research-based program. I will advise you to wait or re-tailor try to convince one that your research profile intersect theirs. Did u try to reach a supervisor yourself? Why wait for d department to get one for u when u could loop up their staff profile and email one directly. Wishing u the best.

hmmm, I have already sent enough emails to some faculty. Some said they don't have vacancy for now because they have mostly accepted fall applicants while others don't reply at all. I don't want to contact the entire faculty so I don't look desperate. Maybe I will just wait and see. The person you know that has the supervisor issue, how did he resolve it?
Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Onye oma:

What is the fate of the lady now cos e get as this news sound for my ears....

POOR HER...Any hope for her?
Her application was put on hold. ..she knew before she applied...she was just hoping it will be missed....so I heard!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
So no one has contact of Federal? :|
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Jesunro, thats the spirit. But whole point of me visiting the hosp was just to be double sure. I came all the way frm kano to enquire so i had to fulfil my mission. Hopefully we'll get ours too soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Numerouuuno: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
@chrigo,laureet, ceo mr cash,kjbobo pls I'm abt uploading doc using d online route. Pls ow do I upload? What software can I use to shrink my doc, pls ow do I go abt dis?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=Huzzie][b][color=#006600]TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key ? Seneca College JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
3. Onye oma PG Uottawa JULY 17 Paper route
4. Rolatims PG Centennial JULY 28 Paper route
5. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
6. Adim02 PG Niagara College AUGUST 19 Paper route
7. Tolyem Dip Keyano AUGUST 23 Paper route
8. Clow PG Humber August ? Paper route
9. Teexzle PG Lambton
10. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
11. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
12. Janut PG UoRegina
13. Humanshado PG UBC
14. Meyson UG UoRegina
15. Kicon PG centennial college
16. Teapea UG MUN
17. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
18. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
19. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
20. EMEKS86 UG UNB
21. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
22. Soweto ?
23. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
24. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
25. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
26. Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
27. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
28. Kunsoft PG Lambton/Fanshawe/Red river
29. Missbon PG Fanshawe College
30. Mike PG Humber College

@Chrisgo, Onye Oma & Oga Huzzie

Its seems I am the only applicant going to Keyano College among every other Winter 2014 applicants ohhhh....Dis na OYO for me...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello house.Now what's the fate of those of us that are yet to be called for medicals and are supposed to resume on September 3rd?I submitted my application with 1yr tuition fee on May 23, 2013, was @ the cdhc in Lagos last week monday,Sent them 4 email msges b4 they finally replied to the last one I sent on monday August 26 n got the same 4-6 months reply.Planning to enter the place 2mrw morning again.This time I might collect extra sheet to let them know I'm really serious...Altho my school(Concordia University,Montreal,Quebec) has given me until Sept 16th.BTW is there anyone going the same school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2013

Hello Guys, its been ages. I missed the discussions and help here. Canada has been very good. Anyone coming to the University of Saskatchewan? If u have challenges u can msg me.... hope to see u guys in canny soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Onye Oma & Chrisgo

Prophet Onye...sorri I meant to say Oga Onye Oma, help me appease the holy spirits to waive the only red-flag in my application.

I applied for study permit (2011) with PG Dip in Business Mgt (i.e Canadore College)but got denied bcoz of very trivial issue (basically unpresented CAC documents). However, owing to the high rate of tuition and stringent policy of canadaore college I decided to opt for PG Dip in Business Management at Mohawk college, though, I got the admission but decided not to use it bcoz within this year Mohawk had increased tuition which I think I might not be able to contain.

Concurrently, I applied for keyano College 2 years Business Mgt Diploma (UG), thus, I submitted my study visa with keyano admission because its very affordable for me. Although, a friend did same in 2011 with HND credentials and he is already on PR overthere in winninpeg now.

I had HND Accounting (2002) and have been working as accountant since then, but currently working as Business manager since 2011 reason why I choose Business Mgt to boost my basic knowledge in Business Administration. Although, I did a good SOP to butress my point, but the fear is still there....however, Oga Siga & I had looked into this before my final submission sha....How do you see this?

But all in all.......God is in charge

Onye oma:

Sowi sir...I know say my cup go soon fill and na you go fish me out...Baddest guy...

University of Ottawa...PG...Chemical Engineering...3rd week of july (though will soon transit to TRV hopeful by His Grace)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
shayi12:
Thanks @ all for your replies.do aprec8 dem. I tink I wud jst wait till ds week elapses before I take necessary action. Also can dis APplication number be used to track d app?
You can track your application with that, moreover, you can go to CDHC for status enquiry because your agent is acting on your behalf.
tolyem:
@Chrisgo, Onye Oma & Oga Huzzie

Its seems I am the only applicant going to Keyano College among every other Winter 2014 applicants ohhhh....Dis na OYO for me...lol
@Tolyem... grin,God's favour is the most important thing boss. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Numero uuuno: @chrigo,laureet, ceo mr cash,kjbobo pls I'm abt uploading doc using d online route. Pls ow do I upload? What software can I use to shrink my doc, pls ow do I go abt dis?
pack d required scanned docx into microsoft word...you can then save as pdf from there...u will b surprised how shrinked d size would be....pls note that by default "save as pdf " option doesnt cu wit ur microsoft word..u have to download the software to embedd into ur microsoft word....to do dat, just type dis key word on google search engine "download save as pdf software on microsoft word"......if u got further questions throw it da air and my ogas in d house go scarta am.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=frederal][/quote]
Bros abeg just do it anyhow, we need to talk, check ur mail u shld see "playplays would like to send u a msg" just reply it abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
uchi4jah:

Hello Guys, its been ages. I missed the discussions and help here. Canada has been very good. Anyone coming to the University of Saskatchewan? If u have challenges u can msg me.... hope to see u guys in canny soon
@chatters....try to contact uchi4jah for further assistance, but ensure you update the house once he puts you through so that we would have that in our pool of information for future users.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
I don collect visa o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Burningflamz: I don collect visa o
congrat boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Huzzie:
@chatters....try to contact uchi4jah for further assistance, but ensure you update the house once he puts you through so that we would have that in our pool of information for future users.
@huzzie, uchi4jah went for undergraduate study. I already asked and he can't help much cos he has no idea. Thanks all the same. I will update the house once I scale the hurdle.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
awwww...Kpele dear. Kano is quite far o. Dont worry, ours is the next set... wink
that diva: @Jesunro, thats the spirit. But whole point of me visiting the hosp was just to be double sure. I came all the way frm kano to enquire so i had to fulfil my mission. Hopefully we'll get ours too soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chatters:
@huzzie, uchi4jah went for undergraduate study. I already asked and he can't help much cos he has no idea. Thanks all the same. I will update the house once I scale the hurdle.
okay....all the best sis.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Numerouuuno: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
ChriGo: pack d required scanned docx into microsoft word...you can then save as pdf from there...u will b surprised how shrinked d size would be....pls note that by default "save as pdf " option doesnt cu wit ur microsoft word..u have to download the software to embedd into ur microsoft word....to do dat, just type dis key word on google search engine "download save as pdf software on microsoft word"......if u got further questions throw it da air and my ogas in d house go scarta am.....
Thank you bro,let M̶̲̥̅Ƹ try the steps u stated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Chrigo, Huzzie & Onye oma

Still expecting your view on my story here.

However, I will like to get clarification on how the nairaland PM thing works...I have one already waiting for me to view...also like to know how to send one too?

tolyem: @Onye Oma & Chrisgo

Prophet Onye...sorri I meant to say Oga Onye Oma, help me appease the holy spirits to waive the only red-flag in my application.

I applied for study permit (2011) with PG Dip in Business Mgt (i.e Canadore College)but got denied bcoz of very trivial issue (basically unpresented CAC documents). However, owing to the high rate of tuition and stringent policy of canadaore college I decided to opt for PG Dip in Business Management at Mohawk college, though, I got the admission but decided not to use it bcoz within this year Mohawk had increased tuition which I think I might not be able to contain.

Concurrently, I applied for keyano College 2 years Business Mgt Diploma (UG), thus, I submitted my study visa with keyano admission because its very affordable for me. Although, a friend did same in 2011 with HND credentials and he is already on PR overthere in winninpeg now.

I had HND Accounting (2002) and have been working as accountant since then, but currently working as Business manager since 2011 reason why I choose Business Mgt to boost my basic knowledge in Business Administration. Although, I did a good SOP to butress my point, but the fear is still there....however, Oga Siga & I had looked into this before my final submission sha....How do you see this?

But all in all.......God is in charge

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Congratulations Chief...May God bless ur stay in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Congrats bro...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
tolyem: [color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode].
@oga tolyem u'r nt alone oo...we've got fall(peeps) who applied dia and has gotten visa oo..contact i_am_saheed ....he is in keyano nw....God help us all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.