Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,644 members, 7,885,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (595544 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Anybody here storming the embassy with me 2moro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Patdeka: Hi guys!
I submitted since 10th of May en No response yet! I also made enquiries @d embassy but was given d usual response 'under processing'..any idea on wat to do b4 my app bcomes stale which could lead 2 re-application..
hey patdeka. Go to chdc in person and make inquiry. Fastest route to know hwfar with ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Briony84:

Pls check out www.mun.ca and simon fraser university...

kayconsult: its not a uni, its called NIAGARA COLLEGE

Ok thank you peeps.
I'll check them out and get back to y'all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
CDHC....page 400 and no medical call yet...God pass una shaa...

Good evening my ogas them and everyone in the house...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
IS there anybody from or going to UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN on this forum

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
part 4 vs 400

..i lv dis forum

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Anybody here storming the embassy with me 2moro?

When did u submit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
De-Genius:
A lot of Nigerians today are being duped and ripped off their
hard earned money by so called travel agents.

these dubious people inflate the price of traveling by over 500% just
to rip people off their hard earned money. and most people are often duped
by the so-called agents

now the thing is...

"Would You Want To Know How You
Can Relocate To Canada And
Start Working There Without Paying Any Agent
Or Losing Your Money To Thieves?"

Then You need the right information.

Get My free report that shows you the basic things you need to know
about getting your Canada Visa and relocate there. to get this report, simply
send an email with your name, email and phone number to visasecretsinfo@gmail.com.

you'll get the guide in your inbox.
....Nice one bro....buh wouldnt it be nice to share ur information here for the whole world to benefit at present time and future times.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Onye oma: CDHC....page 400 and no medical call yet...God pass una shaa...

Good evening my ogas them and everyone in the house...
....If no be chriGo the pages for be 300 pages.....u tink say i no see am.....see ya big headgrin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
De-Genius:

by the so-called agents

now the thing is...

send an email with your name, email and phone number to visasecretsinfo@gmail.com.

...U worse pass those thieves u mentioned in ur 350 words essay ....

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
De-Genius:

by the so-called agents

now the thing is...

But the truth of the matter be sey, you disguise in another way to continue their crooked ways, U worse pass those thieves

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
clusterphobia: Omo!! I chop medics today!! Na my agents call tell me so. They saidmy passport neva show na dats Y I dey ask to ensure na real chopping and no be say I dey chop for dream!!
Boss, congrats on ur medics call. I also submitted my application on 9th of may through "maple" and since then no medics call, im still hopeful anyway. Maybe, i will have to visit the embaasy once more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
femianiyi: Boss, congrats on ur medics call. I also submitted my application on 9th of may through "maple" and since then no medics call, im still hopeful anyway. Maybe, i will have to visit the embaasy once more.
...I hope ur school resumption is not this September...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Anybody here storming the embassy with me 2moro?
We go jam der tomorrow by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Siga: ...I hope ur school resumption is not this September...
Though my program was sept but already deferred my admission thru my agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
femianiyi: Though my program was sept but already defermy admission thru my agent
...Smart move....U should have done the whole thing urself.... there is absolutely nothing Maple and the rest does that is special....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
femianiyi: We go jam der tomorrow by God's grace

Fall medical hopefuls storming the embassy tomorrow, let us know how it goes pls. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ofcos we keep u guys updated. .8am sharp!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2013
ancient1:

Fall medical hopefuls storming the embassy tomorrow, let us know how it goes pls. Cheers
Sure boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by brendumsg: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats
Hello Cluster, r u for Winter semester or fall?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ...Word of advise for those of una wey still dey wait for visa.... Make una know say studying in Canada no be yams ooo... if u know u are not ready for the workload and all... stay ur a$$ back for Lagos... its alot of work and not a joke... so... be read to study wella and assignments... dont come with ur arrogance claiming dem no dey study for abroad... u go FAIL....

Evidence: How many guys wey don enter, start school u see on Nairaland again...

100% true. At memorial, its 65 to pass; score 50 in some pg and msc and that's the end of you in their school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oraclefemi(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Here is a newcomer advice
I arrived in Canada Sept , currently in Centennial college centre for creative communications for a course in interactive digital media
If youre not prepared to study please dont come here at all, ive been loaded with assignments up to my neck,forget the rubbish you were taught in nigeria and this is a new start for you, i studied computer science and right now i feel like i wasted my first 4 yrs.
Advice 1. Learn how to use microsoft applications as much as you can because you will need it for submitting your assignments and also for presentations, you can also use prezi.com , it has helped me a lot because as a computer science graduate of a Nigerian university we didnt get the basic knowledge and i admit i didnt build myself, i just crammed the jargons and graduated.Learn how to use MAC computers, not a necessity but its ideal for you cause most of my classes we use a mac to follow what is being displayed through the projector. I already have a mac book pro from nigeria cause i had a passion for media and its the best machine for it.
Advice 2. Discard that shyness and be ready to ask questions , talk and approach your professors,they are willing to help . These guys are practically begging me to learn, they keep me asking me to ask them questions.. for naija you no fit follow your lecturer talk anyhow or even your prof.
Again i have to repeat this, you will have to work hard cause youre coming from a lower level of learning in our rubbish universities to a fast pace learning process and this might be funny but watch a lot of american movies and catch how they talk and converse in their accents,they speak fast and they believe you are following what they say.. its funny but its real.
Whatever course youre coming for , have a passion for it,i know most of us got courses relating to what JAMB choose for us but this time dont make the mistake , aim for your passion and you will enjoy your learning process.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 1:13am On Sep 27, 2013
oraclefemi: Here is a newcomer advice
I arrived in Canada Sept , currently in Centennial college centre for creative communications for a course in interactive digital media
If youre not prepared to study please dont come here at all, ive been loaded with assignments up to my neck,forget the rubbish you were taught in nigeria and this is a new start for you, i studied computer science and right now i feel like i wasted my first 4 yrs.
Advice 1. Learn how to use microsoft applications as much as you can because you will need it for submitting your assignments and also for presentations, you can also use prezi.com , it has helped me a lot because as a computer science graduate of a Nigerian university we didnt get the basic knowledge and i admit i didnt build myself, i just crammed the jargons and graduated.Learn how to use MAC computers, not a necessity but its ideal for you cause most of my classes we use a mac to follow what is being displayed through the projector. I already have a mac book pro from nigeria cause i had a passion for media and its the best machine for it.
Advice 2. Discard that shyness and be ready to ask questions , talk and approach your professors,they are willing to help . These guys are practically begging me to learn, they keep me asking me to ask them questions.. for naija you no fit follow your lecturer talk anyhow or even your prof.Again i have to repeat this, you will have to work hard cause youre coming from a lower level of learning in our rubbish universities to a fast pace learning process and this might be funny but watch a lot of american movies and catch how they talk and converse in their accents,they speak fast and they believe you are following what they say.. its funny but its real.
Whatever course youre coming for , have a passion for it,i know most of us got courses relating to what JAMB choose for us but this time dont make the mistake , aim for your passion and you will enjoy your learning process.

I believe your school is in Ontario, so what method did you use to apply, is it through Ontariocolleges.ca; I can't understand the certificate evaluation and lots of money they use for it.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 1:17am On Sep 27, 2013
CHRIGO....did you apply to your school direct or through ontariocolleges.ca.
In case any other person has an input, please, I will be glad to see it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by osho3mtech(f): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls I need info for Invitation to canada using family reunion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2013
KJbobo, I'm for fall but deferred to winter.
Success to all storming d embassy today. And for those in maple. It might take a while but as long as U did all they asked U to do, U will definitely be called but be sure to call those numbers and direct them on what pathway you want them to follow. They are the best even tho they are exensive and a lil "mystical"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2013
......@oraclefemi....ur information came in handy mehn!!! I also studied computer science and 98% of what i know from the university was crammed grin......i had less practical experience.....i had to build my sef like ironman to survive ni mehn!!!...had to go pay extra cash outside for programming training and other professional cert courses....Na for naija universities u go see lecturer dey dictate mathematics...lol......Tanx for the info bro...i hope u don see ya naija peeps for centennial cuz i remember u complaining about u been alone.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Abeg Chrigo wey that link to check colleges wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect cheap tution like 4k per semester, pesin need am. And those zones wey tuition cheap, work D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there at all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2013
frederal: CHRIGO....did you apply to your school direct or through ontariocolleges.ca.
In case any other person has an input, please, I will be glad to see it.
......Yep na direct tinz....are u having problems with it?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2013
sexymma1: Abeg Chrigo wey that link to check colleges wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect cheap tution like 4k per semester, pesin need am. And those zones wey tuition cheap, work D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there at all
....Nna i no get direct link to check for cheap colleges ooo...na u go do the search ursef....na the link be dis www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp .....bro if u are looking for cheap, then stay away from ontario colleges...there tuition na gidigbo grin.....check other province....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Congrats to those who received their medicals. Also a friend got his medical instruction yesterday. He applied through vfs on the 30th of may.

Hopefully mine and the rest of may applicants would come in today. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.