Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (595567 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: @ chrigi, tanks. Don't worry, very soon u'll be releived of all this sleepless nite too. IJN. AMEN.
....Big amen....which one be Chrigi again biko....chai!! Nairaland don tire me ooo grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Onye oma: ChriGo ,
...why u dy call my name onye grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Big amen....which one be Chrigi again biko....chai!! Nairaland don tire me ooo grin....
chrigo, guess am rite nw. Do u know the price of medicals @ consultant practice and if they do e-medicals, and also do one need to book appointment prior medicals ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Big amen....which one be Chrigi again biko....chai!! Nairaland don tire me ooo grin....
chrigo, guess am rite nw. Do u know the price of medicals @ consultant practice and if they do e-medicals, and also do one need to book for appointment prior medicals ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: chrigo, guess am rite nw. Do u know the price of medicals @ consultant practice and if they do e-medicals, and also do one need to book for appointment prior medicals ?
.....u do not need to book appointment with Consultant practice....budget 28 - 30k....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: chrigo, guess am rite nw. Do u know the price of medicals @ consultant practice and if they do e-medicals, and also do one need to book appointment prior medicals ?

dont use @ consultant practice! use Asaju Medical Clinic or q-life Family clinic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
ChriGo: .....u do not need to book appointment with Consultant practice....budget 28 - 30k....
@ chrigo. Tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
nas-jay:

dont use @ consultant practice! use Asaju Medical Clinic or q-life Family clinic
@ nas-jay.pls can u give me reasons why I should'nt use consultant practice?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: pls can u give me reasons why I shouldn't use consultant practice?

1) them go delay your result
2) sometimes they may have problem with their x-ray

i know up to 10 people way use @consultant practice 60days now, cdhc are still expecting their medical result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
nas-jay:

1) them go delay your result
2) sometimes they may have problem with their x-ray

i know up to 10 people way use @consultant practice 60days now, cdhc are still expecting their medical result.
ok. What's the max day I can get my result from q life or asaju, hw much is there medicals der, and can u kindly give me the addresses of both. Tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: ok. What's the max day I can get my result from q life or asaju, hw much is there medicals der, and can u kindly give me the addresses of both. Tanks

open the lk, call any one of them 4 more info

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1977&CountryName=Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
ChriGo: .....So sickle cell too dey read this thread?.....mehn!! We had better watch wat we say on here oo grin......haba....ur friend was highly sensitive with the post here sha.....pls ur friend shouldn't back out biko.....there is no rule that says SS wont be granted visa...and besides britiko said her friend is doing fine meaning "doing fine in canada"....that should tell u dey choped TRV na......

Chrigo@ d bolded- d more u need to watch what u say. Sicklers r normal human beings like urself not aliens, they read and write like U. Dats y they r on dis thread. Just like asthmatic, diabetic, hypertensive, HIV patients etc. Everybody gat his or her own wahala. na clothe dey beautify us all.
Let's be mindful of our utterances.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
@chidinma, kayconsult and ancient1.
Congrats guys and babe.
Happy for u guys.
Delay isn't denial. What the lord has began he shall bring to accomplishment IJN.
@xtus- congrats. Dat was a super duper application. Record breaking. TO God be d glory!

To all other medics awaitees- be hopeful, do not be discouraged. We will rejoice with u soonest.
@onwuachi- ow far my bro?
@jesunro- av u gotten ur trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Onye oma:

I'm with you boss...Guess I'll be needing one soonest against december...sent u a mail @ noshaking2012@yahoo.com

Thank you.
....I don't use yahoo bro... na gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
britiko:

Chrigo@ d bolded- d more u need to watch what u say. Sicklers r normal human beings like urself not aliens, they read and write like U. Dats y they r on dis thread. Just like asthmatic, diabetic, hypertensive, HIV patients etc. Everybody gat his or her own wahala. na clothe dey beautify us all.
Let's be mindful of our utterances.
....am not saying sickle cell aint human being biko....am just shocked at how she said her sickle cell friend wanted to back out from applying for visa which was due to info gotten here.....read the content of my message well please before jumping to conclusion.......and by the way i got sickle cell friend too......go back and read my msg well and dont just come and conclude.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pcachuks(f): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello name is Jessica

Please guys am new here and I have a question , have they been anyone who got student permit using non family member or relation as sponsor ? Please if any can anyone help with tips and guideline ?

Surely appreciate , just applied to lambton college for information technology professional and my sponsor is distance relations who is more like family friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: chrigo, guess am rite nw. Do u know the price of medicals @ consultant practice and if they do e-medicals, and also do one need to book appointment prior medicals ?
28K, dey do emedicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
pcachuks: Hello name is Jessica

Please guys am new here and I have a question , have they been anyone who got student permit using non family member or relation as sponsor ? Please if any can anyone help with tips and guideline ?

Surely appreciate , just applied to lambton college for information technology professional and my sponsor is distance relations who is more like family friend.

.....this is cool...also heading to lambton college..ITPP winter session....u said u just applied?....have u been given ur offer letter with conditional 1st tuition payment......ur case isn't the 1st...alot of peeps did apply 4 visa using unrelated sponsor....all u need do is follow the visa requirement and ofcourse spice it up with a good sponsorship letter,good SOP,affidavit of support and prayers.....these items are the main venum when using sponsors with diff surname....and i think its better to declare the sponsor as a relation(uncle,aunt,e.t.c)....someone with a better experience would respond to ur question.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: ok. What's the max day I can get my result from q life or asaju, hw much is there medicals der, and can u kindly give me the addresses of both. Tanks

No mind nas-jay, u can use Consultant practise if u wish.....U just need to be there very early cos they attend to only 10 Canada applicants per day......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....am not saying sickle cell aint human being biko....am just shocked at how she said her sickle cell friend wanted to back out from applying for visa which was due to info gotten here.....read the content of my message well please before jumping to conclusion.......and by the way i got sickle cell friend too......go back and read my msg well and dont just come and conclude.....
My ansa was to ur asked question so sickle cell dey read dis thread. Whatever u meant by dat is left to U. I rest my case.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
britiko:
My ansa was to ur asked question so sickle cell dey read dis thread. Whatever u meant by dat is left to U. I rest my case.
....meant nothing with that..just never read of this sickle cell issue bin discussed b4 on this thread...so a sickle cell wanting to back out got me shocked....rest my case.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
apple08:

Britiko, pls this us SS genotype friend, did he get his TRV at last? I have a friend who read this ur post and thinking of backing out cuz he's SS and doesn't want to go thru all the stress of applying and waiting and then getting bounced on Medical grounds.. Pls Reply..
My dear, what abt my post? It wasn't a scary one. I merely narrated a friends requirement to get a detailed report frm his haematologist stating his health conditn to buttress his medic result to cdhc. He did same medic as every other person. And because he's SS doesn't mean dey wld bounce him on healthgrounds provided all other prerequisites are satisfied. We've got loads of SS in d UK and USA. Canada wouldn't be an exception. He shldnt backout of his application. If that's what he wants, and its Gods will for his life he would be granted d VISA. My friend awaits his trv. Did medics 5wks ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
pcachuks: Hello name is Jessica

a lot of peeps did apply 4 visa using unrelated sponsor, declare the sponsor as a relation(uncle,aunt,e.t.c) and get the right doc. you are good to go, pls use Online ! we don dey many 4 lambton college ITPP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
To those that did their medics at Asaju , pls how early should one get to the clinic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
nas-jay:

a lot of peeps did apply 4 visa using unrelated sponsor, declare the sponsor as a relation(uncle,aunt,e.t.c) and get the right doc. you are good to go, pls use Online ! we don dey many 4 lambton college ITPP
....Yes oo my chairman...like say na only naija dey go for that program....na wa oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes oo my chairman...like say na only naija dey go for that program....na wa oo....

better, we no go get much problem b that,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

No mind nas-jay, u can use Consultant practise if u wish.....U just need to be there very early cos they attend to only 10 Canada applicants per day......
@ earthgreeners, tanks for the info. As early as what time should one be there, and hope der e-medical is faster ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
ancient1: To those that did their medics at Asaju , pls how early should one get to the clinic?
they will start attending to yu by 9am..so be dere b4 9...first cme first serve
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chars1289: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
kayconsult: @ earthgreeners, tanks for the info. As early as what time should one be there, and hope der e-medical is faster ?
with e-medical(no traffic jam,no dulling) its pretty fast cos once d doctor get ur results he upload it d same day u did d test...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
@oga siga, femmy,earthgreen etc

Please, is this a good option for we, winter 2014 paper routes applicants?

quote author=humanshado]

To All Paper Route Applicants:

Have u guys got the message in Jadapinket13's post I quoted above? I think u guys will do no harm to yourselves if you follow what she did afterall you still have like three months and you do not even have to apply for a new course for January 2014. Things have changed from the way CIC handles applications and I expect applicants to also follow suit by adopting the change. I noticed her application took like 3 weeks to get medical instruction, mine took 2 weeks and others and just yesterday xtus got his medical instruction within 9days of applying online. I believe very soon it will be 1 week. My adivice to you guys take the risk of withdrawing your applications and apply online, I bet u would not regret it.

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chars1289:
with e-medical(no traffic jam,no dulling) its pretty fast cos once d doctor get ur results he upload it d same day u did d test...

tanks Chars1289

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.